Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Blades of Fealty

Medieval Fantasy Blades of Fealty Roleplay OOC

• Please log in to reply
7206 replies to this topic

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts

Well, if Lysander turns out to be the more tactical/strategically inclined and cool-headed one of the two children, then he might be the peace keeper.

Or maybe he could be a bit protective of Aera? The age is also pretty important. I'll go ahead and add under relationships a placeholder for Lysander and Aera

tumblr_n8afhdCGiX1sg8zvco1_500.gif

Spoiler

Crouching Bacon

Crouching Bacon

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 528 posts

My character, Lysander, shall have a loving familial bond with his sister.

Alright, I shall edit the backstory a bit soon, in order to reflect this relationship. Though I'd like to know, is Lysander older or younger than his sister? :)

I suppose that means that if Tyr has met Aera in the past, then meeting Lysander would also be a reasonable assumption.

True, though I wonder how Lysander would react to Tyr. Aera would probably play the peacekeeper, though.

Posted Image "Don't make me ship you!"

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

I can already tell, this could be pretty funny. XD

Except I'm just a minor character and is doomed to be a secret admirer forever. XD

I feel bad for you Kotei, but it seems that you're gonna be stuck with me for a long time :P

EDIT:

Shouldn't we make a separate Bio thread for this? With all these discussions, finding someone's character bio could be a little bit troublesome..

Edited by fayrbrant, 03 August 2013 - 02:30 PM.

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts

Except I'm just a minor character and is doomed to be a secret admirer forever. XD

I feel bad for you Kotei, but it seems that you're gonna be stuck with me for a long time :P

I don't know about that, if your character is as skilled in the sword as I imagine, he might become a very helpful ally, and potentially a new hero. :D

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

I don't know about that, if your character is as skilled in the sword as I imagine, he might become a very helpful ally, and potentially a new hero. :D

He's good in comparison to his peer city guards. He's no match to, say, L's character (I forgot the name) or Aera :P

He could probably manage to be someone's partner, but won't play a key part on the crusade, I believe.

Edited by fayrbrant, 03 August 2013 - 02:33 PM.

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • LocationAt the door before the final boss.

EDIT:

Shouldn't we make a separate Bio thread for this? With all these discussions, finding someone's character bio could be a little bit troublesome..

I'm going to upgrade your equipment as start for compensation xD

and yes i think you're right xD

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

~" Batoto Family|War of Batoto|Random Thoughts|"~

Crouching Bacon

Crouching Bacon

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 528 posts

He's good in comparison to his peer city guards. He's no match to, say, L's character (I forgot the name) or Aera :P

He could probably manage to be someone's partner, but won't play a key part on the crusade, I believe.

Aera could entertain his admiration just to spite her father, y'know. XD

Well, if Lysander turns out to be the more tactical/strategically inclined and cool-headed one of the two children, then he might be the peace keeper.

Or maybe he could be a bit protective of Aera? The age is also pretty important. I'll go ahead and add under relationships a placeholder for Lysander and Aera

Hm, if he's the more serious one, then that sounds pretty good. I guess Aera's a peacekeeper too, but in a more naive way. Like in a  "let's all be friends and have ice cream" way. XD

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

If you want it, you can have it. The capital of Empyria is Empyrean. Also, everyone is accepted, and I'll provide my opinion at a later time.

Thanks a lot. :)

I like it ^_^

Thanks man, really appreciate it :D

@Orc I really loved your character, picture Tyr- the war god and Fenrir the wolf in it. Had your weapon of choice been a longsword, I would have really been elated.. :D

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts

@Orc I really loved your character, picture Tyr- the war god and Fenrir the wolf in it. Had your weapon of choice been a longsword, I would have really been elated.. :D

Haha, you caught that? :D Unfortunately, I felt we had too many swords already; a glaive or really any polearm used for slashing is personal preference as well. Fits well with his mother too.

EDIT:

Agreed. Oh so much.

Hm, if he's the more serious one, then that sounds pretty good. I guess Aera's a peacekeeper too, but in a more naive way. Like in a  "let's all be friends and have ice cream" way. XD

Maybe the rival thing won't work out. I'll try and think of something tomorrow.

Edited by Orcraniil, 03 August 2013 - 02:53 PM.

Spoiler

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Finished doing a little edit to fit the continuity with Diabolical's character. Also some tweaks as well (about the stories involving his cloak)

Edited by Geo, 03 August 2013 - 02:56 PM.

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

I've got two versions of my bio, one with slight edits for an only child, and a second in case Kayley changes his/her mind.

But nevermind glaives and polearms. Where's the love for axes?

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Haha, you caught that? :D Unfortunately, I felt we had too many swords already; a glaive or really any polearm used for slashing is personal preference as well. Fits well with his mother too.

Agreed. Oh so much.

Maybe the rival thing won't work out. I'll try and think of something tomorrow.

Well it was a great choice, a halberd is a deadly weapon in deft hands, the Romans fended of a viking invasions in Brittany (modern day Britain) in around 500 AD due to some really capable infantry men trained in the use of a heavy halberd, I love that too :D

PS: Sorry for the history lesson, I didn't mean to show-off

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Crouching Bacon

Crouching Bacon

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 528 posts

@ Liar

I made some edits to the bio to integrate Lysander into Aera's backstory.

I hope you don't mind my portrayal of him as the type of brother that looks out for his sister

somehow i got the impression that he'd be the more responsible one, since he carries the power of light and all~

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
It startles me how well you accurately predicted his character. Also, he's the eldest by 5 years.

Edited by Liar, 03 August 2013 - 04:35 PM.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

@Liar : Well you are playing to a certain arch-type, it would be easier to guess some traits of you, I guess. It won't make sense to have a weak taskmaster.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

4 sword wielders, 2 polearm (one glaive, one halberd) users, and a necromancer who has a scythe.

Well.... While my character is best with her blades but she's also a verry talented archer and carries her mothers bow around at all times so shes a close ranger fighter and long distance. Dual Threat. xD

Don't worry, I'll make sure that you all enjoy my character bio. >^.^<

Can't wait....sister!

Mhmmm

It startles me how well you accurately predicted his character. Also, he's the eldest by 5 years.

Oh, Liar, by any chance are you going to make a character bio thread for this rp, like we have with the other rps, so we can post our bios there  and search for other peoples bios without having to look all around this page for them?

Edited by I-Am-X, 03 August 2013 - 08:39 PM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
Yes, I do plan to, but I'm on vacation, and the internet is not properly working for my laptop. I'm using my phone right now.

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair

Ummm, is it okay if I say how my character ended up being betrothed?

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

Crouching Bacon

Crouching Bacon

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 528 posts

Well, the name Lysander does give off a certain aura~

ok, noted. ^^

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Works for me! xD

By the way late, everything in this RP will take place within the country of Empyria, right? Or will our characters be able to leave it and if so will other Countries or nations also be created when the time comes for the story? Like the whole 'source of darkness' bit? Was curious.

Ummm, is it okay if I say how my character ended up being betrothed?

It's your character and if it's part of your bio then its one of the things that need to explained, yes?

:P

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler