Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

How is this Romance?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
In my humble opinion the only reason an author / editor would make such a side story is, to ridicule (perhaps ridicule is too hard of a word but well... my personal feelings jumped in..) all those silly things, that the readers imagined regarding the characters and their relationships between each other . Kind of "What?! How could they get those ideas?!.... hmm... i see.... man... I never intended to...but.... hihi... kind of funny how things can be intrepreted. Guess I will show them, how I think about it...." Hope, yout get my drift. Just drawing such a story to show, how amused you are about the things other people interpreted in your work, even when you never wanted it to be understood that way.
So because I think that way, i totally liked the side story ^_^

Edited by Daru, 26 June 2012 - 06:28 PM.

Kazuha

Kazuha

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationSlovakia
Spoiler

Edited by Kazuha, 27 June 2012 - 03:14 PM.

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
hm... I just took a look at the latest raw-chapter.... just because you said it. Well... I don't know korean, so there wasn't much I could get out of it but...
Spoiler

I hope, you just saw, what you wanted to but unfortunately in most cases, when there is romance in a webtoon, manhwa or manga, it is always the "wrong romance" for me. It's really frustrating and made me kind of paranoid, always looking for hints at something I don't want to see happening. In this webtoon, because I don't know the raws an I kind of like it, I just keep on hoping (call me naive?) on some "good (for me)" romantic development or none. No romance is at least better than bad romance, right? xD
Spoiler

Edited by Daru, 27 June 2012 - 04:16 PM.

TheCreepin32

TheCreepin32

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts
Enzu is out of her league after the timeskp.

Dimitraa

Dimitraa

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationGreece

Spoiler

I haven't seen the raws but I'm with you Kazuha!!:D I would love for this to happen at last.

noctemleya

noctemleya

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 78 posts
Well, the new raw chapter is out and it looks like it's going to let you, dear romance fans, down. XD
(I seriously wish that Iremi gets her act together asap.)

Off topic, isn't it about time for a latest chapter discussion thread or something like that?

Kazuha

Kazuha

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

hm... I just took a look at the latest raw-chapter.... just because you said it. Well... I don't know korean, so there wasn't much I could get out of it but...

Spoiler

I hope, you just saw, what you wanted to but unfortunately in most cases, when there is romance in a webtoon, manhwa or manga, it is always the "wrong romance" for me. It's really frustrating and made me kind of paranoid, always looking for hints at something I don't want to see happening. In this webtoon, because I don't know the raws an I kind of like it, I just keep on hoping (call me naive?) on some "good (for me)" romantic development or none. No romance is at least better than bad romance, right? xD
Spoiler

Looks like
Spoiler

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
I hate to point it out, but I don't see why you would say that.
Perhaps I just should stop looking in the raws whenever I find myself in this thread... they just confuse me. But...
Spoiler

Edited by Daru, 10 July 2012 - 04:17 PM.

Kazuha

Kazuha

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

I hate to point it out, but I don't see why you would say that.
Perhaps I just should stop looking in the raws whenever I find myself in this thread... they just confuse me. But...

Spoiler

Spoiler
I am sorry that no matter how things end up, one of us will be disappointed. Since there is no way that everyone can be happy. It's only possible that someone will be happy. Remember who said that? :)

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
well... what would be our status if there wouldn't be any romance? Would we both be disappointed or kind of relieved that it's not a "bad" romance?
And I don't know who you have in mind but there is more than one person in the world that realised that not everyone can be happy^^;
Spoiler

Edited by Daru, 11 July 2012 - 02:29 PM.

deamsrs

deamsrs

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
kazuha was referring to viole from tower of god

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
ah okay. Well... my knowledge of details regarding ToG is far worse than it should be considering how much I like this series and how frequently I read it.

Edit:
Gah! I hate Iremi!
Spoiler

To be honest I really hope the newest chapters on naver are what I think they are:
Spoiler

Edited by Daru, 31 July 2012 - 04:08 PM.

Gentleman

Gentleman

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPreferably a wing-backed chair.
Ehm..., even OMAS had addressed this subject. Here is what is said. (go to the bottom to read the scanlator comment)

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor

Spoiler
I am sorry that no matter how things end up, one of us will be disappointed. Since there is no way that everyone can be happy. It's only possible that someone will be happy. Remember who said that? :)

i totally remember who said that :D

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

Arkeus

Arkeus

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

i totally remember who said that :D

Ah, the current raw chapters
Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
:D

Spoiler

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado
There is romance but its light and usually don’t involve the MCs. People who look for the romance tag expect it to be much heavier than it is in this webtoon.

Ehm..., even OMAS had addressed this subject. Here is what is said. (go to the bottom to read the scanlator comment)

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Gentleman

Gentleman

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPreferably a wing-backed chair.

It is somewhat amusing that the basis of this thread is now moot.

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

It is somewhat amusing that the basis of this thread is now moot.

Not really. The "adults" in this in this story mostly have stunted growth personality wise. It's cringingly painful to watch sometimes.

The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears!

Spoiler

25thIremi

25thIremi

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 423 posts

Not really. The "adults" in this in this story mostly have stunted growth personality wise. It's cringingly painful to watch sometimes.

Enzu has actually had pretty decent character development. Iremi is the one who is stuck, which may or may not be due to the fact that

Spoiler
I'm hoping we find out sooner rather than later.

Spoiler