Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

How is this Romance?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Evilnemesis

Evilnemesis

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts

There is romance but its light and usually don’t involve the MCs. People who look for the romance tag expect it to be much heavier than it is in this webtoon.

Well there isn't much "romance" per say...

But the love that the two brothers have for the Natasha is clearly shaping the entire world. In fact this story is one big sibling rivalry turned very wrong... The only difference here is that both are powerful individuals so the ramification of their rivalry is felt through the world.

For that reason I think the tag is appropriate.

While we're on the subject... ( well I am ). I wonder what's going to happen with those 3... 

Natasha most likely got into some sort of accident, or had a disease which would mean her death. So Edermask or his brother probably used some sort of "freeze-time" ability.

Their immortality is not perfect, they can be killed and aren't immune to strong diseases. That's why Edermask and his brother we're both searching for the immortality spell which would allow Natasha to be resurrected.

Now that she's in Arumio's hands? She's probably awake by now ( it's been a while )... I wonder if Arumio did some memory tuning to remove Edermask from her memory?

She clearly was the girlfriend/wife of Edermask since Arumio said to his brother during their fight something like "400 years, I think she would of forgotten you". I forgot what he said exactly but it was something like that, this makes me think strongly of tampering with her memories.

With that in mind this is pretty easy to imagine how this can turn into the ragiest of all NTR ever... Imagine Edermask in the castle and Natasha is being all snuggly with his brother...... And he'd have his usual Arumio smug look, gosh I can't wait.

I also think that she'll die in the end no matter what, sort of like a downer ending where he wasted all those years for nothing.

Baam420

Baam420

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationDrangleic

Spoiler