Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

RWBY

RWBY Rooster Teeth Monty Oum CGI Anime Recent release

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

iTwixie

iTwixie

Potato

• Contributor
  • 174 posts
  • Locationservices are not available.

Thank youuuuuuuu so much for telling me that season 3 started! Brb, going to catch up, ep 2 came out too

aae9147e34.jpg

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront
Episode runtime has doubled :D
Very nice first two episodes. Ahhhhh, good to be back :3

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts

No episode this weekend, unfortunately, but I can wait :D

tumblr_n8afhdCGiX1sg8zvco1_500.gif

Spoiler

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

No episode this weekend, unfortunately, but I can wait :D

Wait, where do you see the release shedule and if there will be a release or not?

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts

They announced a while ago that they wouldn't be putting out an episode this past weekend due to the Extra Life stream they hosted to raise money for a charity. :P

Spoiler

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

I like the fights every episode thing going on. :D And having these two fight, pretty cool.

If Coco and Yatsuhasi get beaten by Emerald and Mercury, will Neo reclaim all her fans that switched to Coco?

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

I like the fights every episode thing going on. :D And having these two fight, pretty cool.

If Coco and Yatsuhasi get beaten by Emerald and Mercury, will Neo reclaim all her fans that switched to Coco?

I love the "myserious four" we have at the moment. And old team it seems. Crow was part of it, that mysterious woman from the train was in the team as well. Two more to find out about :D I love those four.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Shiroyabu

Shiroyabu

Potato

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Locationdrinking coffe with Paarthurnax

I only read the first page, sooo you all hyped for the game that is being made? YIKES I NEED IT!

And yeah it's getting good and that they release episodes quickier! yessss

"I swim through a sea of stars                         "That's no good. Was I asleep?                         "Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
without looking back to shore.                           No matter how much I sleep,                             -"I am Alduin. Most mighty of any in the world!"
Faster than light, bending time                          the exhaustion doesn't go away..."                              —Alduin, (Elder Scrolls V, The)
                                                                                   —Kenjirou (Kagerou Project)
Forever
Wherever"             —R-Type Final

Spoiler

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

I only read the first page, sooo you all hyped for the game that is being made? YIKES I NEED IT!

And yeah it's getting good and that they release episodes quickier! yessss

The game looks like one of those crappy Dynasty games.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts

It's not bad. It's certainly more difficult than a Dynasty Warriors game, though the last I played of it was a while back when they still had the early build up for play by sponsors. Wasn't much in the way of RPG elements, though I'm sure that'll change. Also the only character available to play was Ruby.

Spoiler

iTwixie

iTwixie

Potato

• Contributor
  • 174 posts

I love the "myserious four" we have at the moment. And old team it seems. Crow was part of it, that mysterious woman from the train was in the team as well. Two more to find out about :D I love those four.

You mean Qrow's team? Like in the picture shown in the opening credits? It's not really a mystery who the people in the team are you know, but we still don't know the team's name though

aae9147e34.jpg

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Well it's more mysterious in what did they do, what are their connections to the other characters we've seen, what were their fighting styles, why is one of them now a drunkard who thought dueling with Winter Schnee in front of everyone was a fun idea, etc. :D

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

You mean Qrow's team? Like in the picture shown in the opening credits? It's not really a mystery who the people in the team are you know, but we still don't know the team's name though

Oh we know how they look like, but we have very little to no idea of their significance and influence.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
SQTR (Squatter), STQR (Stalker), STRQ (Stork, kinda fits the avian names of two members.)

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

If the members are in the right order in the picture, as they tend to be in the poses like that in this series, it should be STRQ, right? Stork, struck, strike, stark? I also like stork.

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
QRTS (Quartz) or TRQS (Turquoise) works too.

iTwixie

iTwixie

Potato

• Contributor
  • 174 posts

QRTS (Quartz) or TRQS (Turquoise) works too.

Out of all of the suggestions I've seen online for the team name, I think QRTS (Quartz) is the best since quartz can be red, white, yellow, or black, representing the colors of the team. It would help if we know who the leader of the team is...

And I think "Squatter" and "Stalker" is out of the question since they don't follow the color rule. "Stork" could work since team CRDL is named after a bird as well, it could represent white.

Well it's more mysterious in what did they do, what are their connections to the other characters we've seen, what were their fighting styles, why is one of them now a drunkard who thought dueling with Winter Schnee in front of everyone was a fun idea, etc. :D

As for this team's relationship with the other people... I think it's pretty clear if you know who they are. And in Ep.3, it was kind of explained why Qrow and Winter fought.

aae9147e34.jpg

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

So............... this is happening.

http://readms.com/r/rwby/001/3071/1?t=2&f=0

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
It' out omg! D:

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Yeah it's been on batoto for awhile now lol.