Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion/Other Convo

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

remmy

remmy

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 35 posts

I wonder when she'll realize Big Kang is actually her supposed fiancee. I actually hope the story doesn't drag this out for too long.

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)

That chapter seemed like it was straight out of a K drama.   

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Ahhh, there's a surprise (to me at least), she's going to go with the male persona even though she's gotten her grandfather's permission to work in the company. And I noticed the author has begun showing little Kang in, I thought, quite a bit of a different light. Not just thinner and "better" looking, but I also noticed he didn't mess around with pushing what's-his-name's head off his shoulder when they were on the plane.

5c50d083c3.jpg

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

Yes Small Kang is really trying hard.    And she will be going back to work as a guy,  did that mean she is going to work as a guy for a year?  

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yes Small Kang is really trying hard.    And she will be going back to work as a guy,  did that mean she is going to work as a guy for a year?  

I guess so, or that's the way I took it. Surprising to me, to be honest, I expected she'd go to work as herself..........so now I guess her male persona will be "reunited" with all of her acquaintances from the seminar and we'll go through the "male/female" doubts with the Kangs again. >_<

Oh well, no big deal I guess, I suppose it's just how the author decided to tell the story, I was just expecting the cross-dressing part to be put in the background is all. 

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

Yes but now that 2 of the 3 have doubts about her gender it should throw some interesting stuff into it. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hmmm, so if I read that right, we've had a six month time skip since the seminar. So the rest of the people should be just about regular (if still a little new) employees compared to her. So Big Kang and the glasses guy for sure in her group again, eh? Should be interesting to see what happens now.

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

Yeah, Big Kang looked happy to see her again. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yeah, Big Kang looked happy to see her again. 

yeah, you're right........not what's his name with the glasses though (at least I think this's who that is....)

Spoiler

I've got to say, I seriously wonder how he's gonna act after all the "he's a woman" conversation.......he certainly didn't act very "enlightened" when the topic came up. 

I also wonder about "little kang".........if we've had a time-skip like it seems to say at the beginning of the chapter, that guy might just be as big a hunk as "big kang" is by this time. 

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

Yeah,  I think there is a possibility he's been seriously dieting. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Haha! Wow, yeah, that really did set her back quite a bit  :D

9149d8eeaa.jpg

I guess that just goes to show how much a person can change in a fairly short period of time if they're trying hard enough. Not that six month is all that short a period, but still, a pretty startling difference. 

And it looked like the cat was well on to being out of the bag, that secretary couldn't help but catch on after overhearing that little conversation.........and now the battle of the "Kangs" begins in earnest.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

Yeah, that was a huge change not just in weight but all over for small Kang.  Her reaction was funny. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yeah, that was a huge change not just in weight but all over for small Kang.  Her reaction was funny. 

It was, it kinda makes me wonder if there's a question now as to just which one will eventually win her heart........I guess we'll see.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ahhhh.........so everybody's making their move to get in good with her now. 

Love this image  :D

LO6lfe8.png?1

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

And they find out "he" is the "grandson" of the president. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Geez, two people in a futon..........the few times I tried to sleep in one they weren't big enough for even me by myself  :D

c13029d093.jpg

Tn7HA0h.png

Miniechie

Miniechie

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationInside your mind

XD but i like this scene... this really takes me time to clean and typeset kyaaa~ XD 

3b97faidmooh3fkfg.jpg

vxlq3k.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

XD but i like this scene... this really takes me time to clean and typeset kyaaa~ XD

Spoiler

Oh yeah, I thought it was very cute too.........I liked how the author chose to use the flashback from Min-Woo's suddenly yaoi moment from chapter two right then as well. I kind of wonder how many readers actually remembered that   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

So now Big Kang is questioning himself too.   lol    I really wonder which kang is the one.    I think it's Big Kang but I could be wrong -  Like the subtle hints saying the director called him in to talk to him which was just said in passing but not shown. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wow, I'm not sure they could make poor Mr. Lee look any worse if they tried  :D

Tn7HA0h.png