Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion/Other Convo

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Ahhh, finally. I think we just saw where her biggest source of resentment towards "him" really comes from.........whether she even consciously realizes it or not. 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Awesome, watching the internal conflict building up in Big Kang is pretty hilarious  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

miraculous

miraculous

Fingerling Potato

• MoonFlower Scans
  • 57 posts
Poor thing. lol

Breizh

Breizh

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
It must be pretty disturbing ^^

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)

Well she sure is affecting both Big Kang with his internal thoughts and Small Kang now trying to loose weight. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wow, Big Kang isn't even registering "jealousy"  quite yet :D

And with little Kang talking about someone giving him an "in" to the company it seems like her misunderstandings just keep piling up higher and higher...

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

Yep, I bet she thinks that he meant her grandfather.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Uh oh, this looks like it could be the beginning of things coming to a head.

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

Hopefully she will start talking about her grandfather or something to Big Kang, because it seems he is getting on edge here. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

ahhh,  a few more developments now. gotta feel sorry for big Kang, so many strange feels for another guy  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

How did Small Kang find out her secret?   And she is starting to see Big Kang good qualitites but she seems clueless in some ways and then not.   Like she doesn't know why all those girls want to talk to him but she takes the food and closes the door on them.   LOL 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

How did Small Kang find out her secret?   And she is starting to see Big Kang good qualitites but she seems clueless in some ways and then not.   Like she doesn't know why all those girls want to talk to him but she takes the food and closes the door on them.   LOL 

Yeah, I actually thought I'd missed something and looked back in first the last chapter and then the last few of them.........yeah, I didn't see anything specific that has him now suspecting her. Of course the author might show us some specific thing later...........but I mean, let's face it, she hasn't done what you'd call a perfect job of masquerading as a man. I mean there are some pretty legitimate reasons Big Kang is feeling drawn towards her and that little Kang would think "hey, something seems a little off here".  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

miraculous

miraculous

Fingerling Potato

• MoonFlower Scans
  • 57 posts

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/11/29/c/read529910eae6595/img000011.png

He does seem to sense something around here, then he sees her drink coffee with her pinky finger out. My guess is, he's someone familiar with the female physique/proportions as someone who designs clothes for females so probably since this scene, he's been keeping an eye on her.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/11/29/c/read529910eae6595/img000011.png

He does seem to sense something around here, then he sees her drink coffee with her pinky finger out. My guess is, he's someone familiar with the female physique/proportions as someone who designs clothes for females so probably since this scene, he's been keeping an eye on her.

Oh, you're right, the author was indeed showing us little Kang basically doing a double-take over her actions right there. He's definitely suspicious of her now, though it would seem out of character for him from what we know for there to be any kind of malicious intentions on his part. I guess we'll have to wait and see, he definitely seemed to be pushing for confirmation in the last chapter.

Tn7HA0h.png

miraculous

miraculous

Fingerling Potato

• MoonFlower Scans
  • 57 posts

Oh, you're right, the author was indeed showing us little Kang basically doing a double-take over her actions right there. He's definitely suspicious of her now, though it would seem out of character for him from what we know for there to be any kind of malicious intentions on his part. I guess we'll have to wait and see, he definitely seemed to be pushing for confirmation in the last chapter.

My guess is when he turned around, he saw something about her body shape that made him suspicious. I can't say it has something to do with how she acts because there are men who act that way, too. So it's definitely a physique thing.

Edited by miraculous, 04 January 2014 - 11:17 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

My guess is when he turned around, he saw something about her body shape that made him suspicious. I can't say it has something to do with how she acts because there are men who act that way, too. So it's definitely a physique thing.

Yes, you're probably right, like you mentioned he designs women's clothing...........he'd probably be much more consciously aware of how feminine her stature is. 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh wow, all sorts of things happening in the new chapter. Both Little and Big Kang are sweet on her (though Big Kang with the added bonus of thinking his yaoi feelings are awakening :D ), she's actually starting to (finally) realize what an awesome guy big Kang is............there's a man-eater with her sites set on Big Kang and Mr. Secretary looks like he just got busted by Grandpa.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

miraculous

miraculous

Fingerling Potato

• MoonFlower Scans
  • 57 posts

It's about time she wondered if she messed up 20 chapters ago when she followed the wrong Kang lol

It seems like Small Kang realizes he likes Ji-woo right around the time he also suspects Ji-woo might be female... 

Edited by miraculous, 10 January 2014 - 11:42 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

It's about time she wondered if she messed up 20 chapters ago when she followed the wrong Kang lol

It seems like Small Kang realizes he likes Ji-woo right around the time he also suspects Ji-woo might be female... 

Just from how things have been presented, it seems like she's the rare person who's not only recognized, but also praised him for his talent. Yeah, for him Ji-woo being female might be better...........but as starved for attention as he seems he might not have cared either way.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ahhhh.........a story transition, very cool. Now I really can't wait to see more.  :D

So she's getting the chance to go to work in the family company, I guess we can expect her to cross paths with the people she met at the seminar while she was a "man"...........I'm looking forward to seeing what directions the author goes with it all. 

Tn7HA0h.png