Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

30th Floor Workshop Battle : (Spoilers/Discussion/Predictions)

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

i dont think androssi will sneak into baam's waiting room but instead she will participate the plug game and become one of the opposite teams of viole while viole is same team as mad dog then mad dog will start to attack androssi while baam just stands there watching her but when mad dog is about to hurt androssi then he will interfere ,

well that is my thoughts though

I have...absolutely no idea how you arrived at this, considering the stated rules of the game. No offense intended. First, there are no 'teams' in the Plug game. Each match has eight randomly assorted Regulars competing on an every man for himself basis to move on and earn one of three possible spots in the next round of the competition. For any kind of scenario where Viole, Androssi and Mad Dog could compete against one another in battle during this round, all three of them would have to be somehow placed within the same group of eight (out almost 250 total competitors). The odds of that happening are astronomically low even without the sponsors rigging things to prevent the big names from meeting one another in an elimination round.

I dont see why Androssi didn't just go up to Viole like that one random zahard hater did. Dang siu we want a reunion already!!!!!!!!!

What exactly would she do if she met him out in public? She's a Princess, she can't just have her happy moment with the Slayer Candidate in the middle of the crowd without immediately igniting a huge scandal. Nevermind that she isn't even sure that Viole is Baam yet. Much smarter to handle this one behind closed doors. The scandal part will (at least as I see it) come later, when she is at least certain that Baam is alive and she makes up her mind to associate with him regardless of image.

Ray Barracuda

Ray Barracuda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 257 posts

Well yeah. I don't think she's stupid to reveal the world Viole's real name is actually 25th Baam, well, it's not like the people there would instantly recoginize he's the same dead Irregular of the 2F, heck, I doubt most of them know another Irregular entered the Tower and "died", but this kind of information could get to Ren's ears and that's where the problem starts. Anyway, yeah, it will probably be just them, but it could be heard or seen by someone else.

You might be right. I was just getting the point across that when Androssi makes her move, it probably won't be in the tournament. It could actually happen, but I don't see it. This is assuming that the tournament will last for more than 1 day, but Androssi did say that she would find out "tomorrow". Well tomorrow is here and I doubt she was gonna solely rely on the meeting him in the actual tournament, in front of thousands of people. It wouldn't make sense to do that, because as someone said before, she's a princess, so people will expect her to try to fight him and not hold back. If Androssi was ever in that situation, she's gonna hold back (won't go for the killing blow), and obviously Baam will too, so it will be a little awkward, because there are people, including rankers watching. I would imagine most rankers would have seen enough combat to know when 2 high profile regulars, especially a Zahard Princess and Slayer Candidate are holding back and not trying to hurt each other. Which is why I don't think it will happen. But then again, I'm just another reader making up another theory. I don't really know what will actually happen. If they meet in the 1st round, both can still pass, so maybe. Not that it would really matter though, because that Emile plot is gonna kick in at any time now and I think those two will be involved in that.

Edited by Ray Barracuda, 02 July 2013 - 01:53 PM.

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,370 posts
  • Location80th Floor

People forgot one important factor...........This is SIU's story, you can't sit here and say what this character going to do and how they feel.  This isn't chose your own adventure.

Goodbye! This was the last straw:

Grace Mirchea Luslec, on 05 Oct 2013 - 21:07, said:snapback.png

Off topic and I want to put this out there. Rachel > Koon

You presence is not wanted in the forums.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

androssi doesn't care if rankers watching her are thinking she's holding back , she only need confirmation and it doesn't have to be to talk to him but to see his face clearly and the way i see it even if she just disqualify herself there nothing she will lose , she was bored to participate this tournament to begin with

People forgot one important factor...........This is SIU's story, you can't sit here and say what this character going to do and how they feel.  This isn't chose your own adventure.

dear this is discussion and prediction thread , 

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,370 posts
  • Location80th Floor

androssi doesn't care if rankers watching her are thinking she's holding back , she only need confirmation and it doesn't have to be to talk to him but to see his face clearly and the way i see it even if she just disqualify herself there nothing she will lose , she was bored to participate this tournament to begin with

dear this is discussion and prediction thread , 

Once again, this is SIU's story.  Name one time people actually predicted right, the main problem is people only predict the best outcome which rarely go that way. 

Also many people are talking about Androssi, she's a fighter and not a mastermind.  She is limited to what she can do, not really a main character to the development of this arc.

Edited by Grace Mirchea Luslec, 02 July 2013 - 02:39 PM.

Jorg

Jorg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 838 posts

There is the matter of her future as a Zahard princess for her to consider as well though. So I don't think she would completely disregard Rankers or anyone else observing her.

Three way battle between mad dog, Viole and Androssi would be either awesome or very mediocre imo:P

Edited by Jorg, 02 July 2013 - 02:37 PM.

azbarimon

azbarimon

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 93 posts

i know it won't happen, but baam is just gonna freeze everyone and strut like a boss putting the plug in its location <3

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Once again, this is SIU's story.  Name one time people actually predicted right, the main problem is people only predict the best outcome which rarely go that way. 

Also many people are talking about Androssi, she's a fighter and not a mastermind.  She is limited to what she can do, not really main character to the development of this arc.

we are only discussing the characters here, which we connected with for so long  ,  if i say wangnan will not abandon his freinds and it happens that is not a prediction but it is what we learned from his personality and once @lester said androssi will not help emilie untill she confirms viole is baam and that also happened , that is not perdiction but it is what we learned from their personality

quote from another author (forgot who he was): '' i only create the characters but the characters create their own story'' ,,,the way i see it i love this manhwa and the characters here also create their own story.......

Edited by salvatore022, 02 July 2013 - 03:04 PM.

Mystery

Mystery

Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

nvm...

Edited by Mystery, 02 July 2013 - 02:54 PM.

Augusgus

Augusgus

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 204 posts

I'm not quite sure but are there any notes that the team leaders in this room may not harm each other? Reflejo could kill another leader if he would try to "buy" viole?

Posted Image

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I'm not quite sure but are there any notes that the team leaders in this room may not harm each other? Reflejo could kill another leader if he would try to "buy" viole?

well i think the winners of those who won the bet will be revealed when the game ends and those leaders come out 

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

Did anyone take into consideration that some of the noticeable characters might be more involved in the Emile plot than the actual tournament, like maybe Androssi?

I'm confident that only after the Workshop Battle will it be all concentrated on Emile. More of like the whole world witnessing Emile's evolution kind of thing.

I suppose Androssi may be a significant role into this whole Emile thing, considering how she sort of mixed herself up in this entire situation, and it's a lie to say she has no interest in Emile whatsoever by now. But that's almost like saying Hatsu has the chances as well. As he is in the Acorn Workshop, and can do something significant there if he's able to free himself somehow. Unless, you know, they experimented on his ass as well, making him Raiden from MGS or something.

Honestly, if SIU wants a plot craze, it would be pretty mind blowing if Emile was Akraptor's daughter.

Oh yeah, and I have a hunch that after the Tournament they'd be able to stay one more day for a after-party or something at least. So assuming that, I'm sure SIU will use that time to put in the entire Emile story into action.

Unless, SIU pulls a stereotypical-manga/manhwa tournament, and it's interrupted halfway through. Which I really hope isn't the case. I wouldn't like it if Viole or Androssi or any significant participant to leave either. ToG has that likeable tendency to give dream matches, so I hope SIU pulls the Tournament all the way through without sidetracking it in any way.

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,370 posts
  • Location80th Floor

we are only discussing the characters here, which we connected with for so long  ,  if i say wangnan will not abandon his freinds and it happens that is not a prediction but it is what we learned from his personality and once @lester said androssi will not help emilie untill she confirms viole is baam and that also happened , that is not perdiction but it is what we learned from their personality

quote from another author (forgot who he was): '' i only create the characters but the characters create their own story'' ,,,the way i see it i love this manhwa and the characters here also create their own story.......

That's the problem with the thread predictions, when you're connected with a character for so long, you make predictions in your favorite character best interests. -off point-  It's kind of like fish eye vision, you only see the best outcome happening and call SIU a troll if it don't happen.  People would make better predictions if they weren't so attach to characters and also add in the SIU affect.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Unless, SIU pulls a stereotypical-manga/manhwa tournament, and it's interrupted halfway through. Which I really hope isn't the case. I wouldn't like it if Viole or Androssi or any significant participant to leave either. ToG has that likeable tendency to give dream matches, so I hope SIU pulls the Tournament all the way through without sidetracking it in any way.

i think if emilie wakes up she may effect the tournament and things may not go so smoothly

Edited by salvatore022, 02 July 2013 - 03:45 PM.

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

i think if emilie wakes up she may effect the tournament and things may not go so smoothly

Which is what I'm worried about. Because such a possibility is VERY high.

At least, if anything, stretch the Tournament up to the Climax of the Final Fight in Workshop Battle. And THEN will it be interrupted by Emile.

And even that seems saddening to me. But I'd rather have that happen then Emile interrupting halfway through Workshop Battle.

Ray Barracuda

Ray Barracuda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 257 posts

I'm confident that only after the Workshop Battle will it be all concentrated on Emile. More of like the whole world witnessing Emile's evolution kind of thing.

I suppose Androssi may be a significant role into this whole Emile thing, considering how she sort of mixed herself up in this entire situation, and it's a lie to say she has no interest in Emile whatsoever by now. But that's almost like saying Hatsu has the chances as well. As he is in the Acorn Workshop, and can do something significant there if he's able to free himself somehow. Unless, you know, they experimented on his ass as well, making him Raiden from MGS or something.

Honestly, if SIU wants a plot craze, it would be pretty mind blowing if Emile was Akraptor's daughter.

Oh yeah, and I have a hunch that after the Tournament they'd be able to stay one more day for a after-party or something at least. So assuming that, I'm sure SIU will use that time to put in the entire Emile story into action.

To be honest, I really want the tournament proceed without interruptions. But I just know something is most likely going to happen and it's going to involve the Emile crap.

Also many people are talking about Androssi, she's a fighter and not a mastermind.  She is limited to what she can do, not really a main character to the development of this arc.

You just made a fool out of yourself with that contradiction. Also, you would have to be a troll, a whiner, or a complete idiot to say something like that on a comic forum in the first place, especially when you have nearly 700 posts. 

Edited by Ray Barracuda, 02 July 2013 - 03:52 PM.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Ha, I guess I'm the only person who doesn't particularly care to see the tournament play out to a conclusion. Viole fighting against other Regulars just isn't really that interesting to me, I guess.

Taven45

Taven45

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Locationbehind you

ok so I am confused people are talking about Mad Dog, Baam team however didn't Mei say that if Mad Dog and Baam met then one of them would end up dead because of the confrontation? Also I see Androssi, Baam and Mad dog meeting in the plug simply because that is the only time the admins can guarantee that they will fight! every other time it is a chance that they could be on the same team however unlikely.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

ok so I am confused people are talking about Mad Dog, Baam team however didn't Mei say that if Mad Dog and Baam met then one of them would end up dead because of the confrontation? Also I see Androssi, Baam and Mad dog meeting in the plug simply because that is the only time the admins can guarantee that they will fight! every other time it is a chance that they could be on the same team however unlikely.

It'd be simple enough to prevent that last part. Just set the minimum bids on them so high that it would be impossible to have more than one on the same team.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

i kinda wish that doesn't happen , because fighting while not putting those rods down is completely weird for me to see them fight

Edited by salvatore022, 02 July 2013 - 04:06 PM.