Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Favorite girl so far

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Your favorite girl (631 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's your favorite

1. Miia (lamia) (112 votes [17.89%])

Percentage of vote: 17.89%

2. Papi (harpy) (38 votes [6.07%])

Percentage of vote: 6.07%

3. Centorea (centaur) (58 votes [9.27%])

Percentage of vote: 9.27%

4. Suu (slime girl) (96 votes [15.34%])

Percentage of vote: 15.34%

5. Voted Meroune (mermaid) (23 votes [3.67%])

Percentage of vote: 3.67%

6. Voted Rachnera (spider girl) (129 votes [20.61%])

Percentage of vote: 20.61%

7. Neither (6 votes [0.96%])

Percentage of vote: 0.96%

8. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM (132 votes [21.09%])

Percentage of vote: 21.09%

9. Voted Lala (dullahan) (32 votes [5.11%])

Percentage of vote: 5.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Portalboy

Portalboy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnder Your Refrigerator

Considering that she's now living with the protagonist, very much yes.

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVenice, Florida
I agree

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

Considering that she's now living with the protagonist, very much yes.

I agree

Done
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
Now I wonder what the next monster girl would be?

CapitalFear

CapitalFear

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Locationthe land between here and there
Now that we're starting to see her hidden depths, i'm starting to really lile Suu as a character.

As well as.... other things.
....is what I would say, but then I'd be lying.

Helz

Helz

Potato

• Members
  • 196 posts

Id Kinda want the rest of the girls into the house too but somehow it feels like its all too crowded and not everyone gets enough panels =/

Theoderich

Theoderich

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts

Well, the concept of Lala a.k.a. Dullahan is already fail because a Dullahan is just a moving empty armor suit.

So unless you have an armor fetish (I don't think there's something like that unless it's by some masochists who wear steel armor on their naked bodies...) it's a non-legitimated choice and isn't even a girl (it's like having a fetish for chairs or washing machines O_O).

@CapitalFear: I laughed when I took the test on that site when the answer to one of the questions was: "Grin as you hear the snap of your bear trap shatter his femur". It must be a reaaaaaaaally big trap to be able to shatter his femur since the femur of an ordinary man is about 50-80 cm above ground. I think they mistook the Tibia and/or Fibula for the Femur xD

Edited by Theoderich, 19 June 2014 - 12:03 PM.

17.jpg

Portalboy

Portalboy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

Well, the concept of Lala a.k.a. Dullahan is already fail because a Dullahan is just a moving empty armor suit.

So unless you have an armor fetish (I don't think there's something like that unless it's by some masochists who wear steel armor on their naked bodies...) it's a non-legitimated choice and isn't even a girl (it's like having a fetish for chairs or washing machines O_O).

Uhm, no, the dullahan isn't just an animated suit of armor.  Suffice to say, it's more of a Celtic fey being that is often given a popularized look of armor due to more modern cultural influences and aesthetics, since the more traditional look of a dullahan clothes him in robes or other forms of fabric; not metal.

http://dullahan.com/

OffensiveName

OffensiveName

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIn your head

I like all of them really. Rachnera and Suu stand out, Rachnera has a common interest, Suu makes me curious (yet slightly worried. Read below...)

We don't really know anything about her. I mean, she's a slime, but she's clearly intelligent, is she evolving or has she been playing dumb the whole time?

Speaking of evolving, she has slowly been gaining powers: imitating forms (imperfect), perfect copying (words and actions), mind reading (it's implied she can also access or absorb memories), absorbing other substances to strengthen herself (like the toxic waste or the poisonous plants).

It's her absorbing abilities, and her gaining intelligence (or revealing, if she's just been hiding it) that make me worried, is Suu some dangerous life-form that hasn't realized she's powerful yet?

I've played too much Metroid Fusion over the past few weeks (memorizing the secrets= time sink.), slimes make me paranoid now.

Don't look behind you right now.

Portalboy

Portalboy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

I like all of them really. Rachnera and Suu stand out, Rachnera has a common interest, Suu makes me curious (yet slightly worried. Read below...)

We don't really know anything about her. I mean, she's a slime, but she's clearly intelligent, is she evolving or has she been playing dumb the whole time?

Speaking of evolving, she has slowly been gaining powers: imitating forms (imperfect), perfect copying (words and actions), mind reading (it's implied she can also access or absorb memories), absorbing other substances to strengthen herself (like the toxic waste or the poisonous plants).

It's her absorbing abilities, and her gaining intelligence (or revealing, if she's just been hiding it) that make me worried, is Suu some dangerous life-form that hasn't realized she's powerful yet?

I've played too much Metroid Fusion over the past few weeks (memorizing the secrets= time sink.), slimes make me paranoid now.

More like heaven help humanity if the male protagonist ever dies.

Ralan

Ralan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Despite my fear of spiders, Rachnea is my favorite.  This confuses me in more ways then one.

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts

Despite my fear of spiders, Rachnea is my favorite.  This confuses me in more ways then one.

I can see why.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

Worry not, for such a thing as Arachnida can not exist; your sanity is safe. On a different note: I'm not that excited to see the mothers as I know what will happen, which is that they'll start as haters then understand why their daughters like our MC
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

HanaYoung

HanaYoung

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPlanet Venus

Rachnee is the best followed by Centorea. 

ExceleXodusKurokami

ExceleXodusKurokami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

@OffensiveName: Suu's been playing stupid, I'd say she's the smartest character in the series, not that she has much competition there with Miia and Papi around. Out of all the characters that have appeared, I'd say Kii and Suu are the most intelligent in the traditional sense. And Suu suffers from the same issue as the other monster girls: she cannot resist her instincts. Out of all the monster girls who constantly appear, she's the one who has injured Kimito the least.

I say he marries them all, Ms. Smith would pull that stunt too just to avoid more paperwork. He decides to marry one of the girls, most likely Miia because of the standard Harem Manga Rules, and then Ms Smith pops in and says that, due to how most of the girls he can choose from are from single gender races, he's going to marry them all.

Think about it, if he does marry one, the others will have to be placed in other homes so they don't go yandere on him or so he doesn't accidentally cheat. Ms Smith is by far the laziest character in the series, so she'd just marry him to all the girls so she saved herself some work.

Besides, if he does marry them all, he could just toss water on them when he's tired or the full moon is out and let Suu tentacle rape them all.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
I'm curious: does anyone think the harem will grow?

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

MacMeaties

MacMeaties

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

There are two prongs to my answer for this.

1) The girl I like the most: Miia

2) The girl I think is most likely to win given the current narrative of the manga: Rachnera.

Reason? As much as I like Miia she is just a butt monkey at this point in the manga. Her, Centorea and Papi were presented in the most typical harem main contender way but have since been relegated to the three stooges. Even with the mother chapters it was mostly just jokes at their expense. Meanwhile Rachnera is the source of the comedy not the butt of it. You laugh at what she does to others not at her. 

Rachnera is also the only "secondary" heroine to receive any significant development as a character and romantically with Kimihito. In the mother chapters Kimihito said some positive things about the three girls but not directly to them and with the pretext of convincing their mother's to let them make their own decisions. Rachnera didn't get this; instead she got complemented by him directly with no pretext. 

With the way the story is right now Rachnera is the strongest contender in my opinion. I put this down to one of two possibilities.

1) The author is pandering to the large Rachnera fanbase as she is officially the #1 most liked character in the series as voted for by the readers.

2) The author himself favours her. 

Of course this may change further down the line as the story progresses but at the minute I'd be putting my money on her. I'd like it to be Miia in the end but I'm not going to hold my breath just yet.

5Cats

5Cats

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada

Miia is my favorite! She's adorable.

But a good case can be made for "All of them" too. Each has a charm to attract us :) as well as disadvantages.

Just like human girls!

UltimaWraith

UltimaWraith

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTennessee
Guys, it's obvious, just read ch 34. SUU IS GREATEST.

sweetee

sweetee

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Suu
She is so cute and slimy.please marry suu!! Hehehe~.