Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Favorite girl so far

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Your favorite girl (631 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's your favorite

1. Miia (lamia) (112 votes [17.89%])

Percentage of vote: 17.89%

2. Papi (harpy) (38 votes [6.07%])

Percentage of vote: 6.07%

3. Centorea (centaur) (58 votes [9.27%])

Percentage of vote: 9.27%

4. Suu (slime girl) (96 votes [15.34%])

Percentage of vote: 15.34%

5. Voted Meroune (mermaid) (23 votes [3.67%])

Percentage of vote: 3.67%

6. Voted Rachnera (spider girl) (129 votes [20.61%])

Percentage of vote: 20.61%

7. Neither (6 votes [0.96%])

Percentage of vote: 0.96%

8. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM (132 votes [21.09%])

Percentage of vote: 21.09%

9. Voted Lala (dullahan) (32 votes [5.11%])

Percentage of vote: 5.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
Over time the list will increase but for now here's what we have

Wait for chapter 16. It's hilarious

Added Draco

Added Kii

Added Lilith

Changed it to only those that live with our MC. That means Ms. Smith is out

Added Lala (dullahan)

Edited by MrAnarchist, 06 June 2014 - 03:56 PM.

So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Portalboy

Portalboy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnder Your Refrigerator

...Asking me to choose between any of them is like asking me to choose between the top or the bottom of a beautiful girl.  Can't have one without the other(s).  :)

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

...Asking me to choose between any of them is like asking me to choose between the top or the bottom of a beautiful girl.  Can't have one without the other(s).  :)

added an option for you
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Tymier

Tymier

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBronx, NY

I've taken a liking to all of them but Meroune because of her personality. My favorite grill is Rachnera :]

Volte

Volte

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

rachnera by far

Helz

Helz

Potato

• Members
  • 196 posts

I Had to put vote on each and every one since several of the ladies have too many strong points to put them against eachother.

On the other hand, Meroune is the one with bad points,  the major point being her tragedy fanaticism. If character is getting hots from highest epitome of emotional pain which she has no clue about, its not a good sign... not at all... If it wasnt for that one major flaw, she wouldnt be any worse compared to others.  heck... she would propably score as high as Miia imo since she gives somehow kind and more or less regal athmosphere. Ironically thats exactly why her tragedy  fanaticism is such a suckerpunch.. It is too big contrary to her first shown personality.

(And to another issue concerning other girls funfactor.)

On the other hand, Rachnera, Cerea and Miia go as high as it can possibly go. Cerea and Miia have had more time in chapters than Rachnera to show their personality quirks, while lady 8 legs has had just measly 2 chapters where she could show anything.. not that she has given any reason to dislike her character (as interesting as her habits are ^^' ). Miia and Cerea both having the strong points of being dedicated and faithful, while Miia is a bit clumsy Cerea is lacking some of the more common sense hence putting them to pretty much equal line in terms of funky personality :D

Edited by Helz, 15 July 2013 - 02:08 PM.

Dr. D. Gobbler

Dr. D. Gobbler

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Well... I'd certainly rather have the top of any of these girls...

Jozilla

Jozilla

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

My favorite thus far is Centorea, simply because she's a bit more innocent and serious than the others.

Guest_MidoriKitzune_von_Kartoffel

Guest_MidoriKitzune_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

Rachnee, then Centorea and then maybe Suu.

Suu is just to cute~

Rachnee is nice ^^(Except her eating habit.. maybe).

And Centorea, i like tsundere innoncent style of her. Reminds me of an old Girlfriend of mine xD... except she didn't pack much of a punch into her kicks.

--

If they add a fox or catgirl.. i am onto that.. guess why i have that name q.q!

Edited by MidoriKitzune, 19 August 2013 - 10:05 AM.

Freezoism

Freezoism

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Definitlely Miia for me. She always tryies so hard and, while being super tough, she can be so cute and embarrased sometimes. Plus you can't forget the boobs. Close second Cerea because she's old fashioned and honorable. And, once again, the boobs ate a pretty good perk.

DDarkRavenC

DDarkRavenC

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

First would be Rachnera for sharing a common interest, followed by Miia since lamia give the best hugs. Third would be Suu, if she develops more personality, as well as Papi, if she weren't such a, excuse the pun, bird-brain. Barring that, Zombina, even though she seems weak to attacks.

Portalboy

Portalboy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

Gonna have to add an entry for that yandere Dullahan in a couple of months...  xD

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

Gonna have to add an entry for that yandere Dullahan in a couple of months...  xD

maybe. I'm debating on including those that live with our mc or often make appearances only

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Portalboy

Portalboy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

Knowing the predilection for how certain specific monstergirls that Okayado-sensei has drawn for his more adult variant of Monster Musume, I'm fairly certain the Dullahan's going to be part of his harem in some form or fashion.

kokuenDG

kokuenDG

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

...I like Zombina the most personally...but Manako is good too.

And I pretty much like all of the females, but Zombina is the best in my opinion

kintoki.gif

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVenice, Florida
I like Zombina and Tio

Portalboy

Portalboy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

I'm still getting this vibe that the Dullahan will need to be added soon.  xD

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

I'm still getting this vibe that the Dullahan will need to be added soon.  xD

Sorry, but until then she stays off

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVenice, Florida
Centorea and Miia are good love interests to Kimihito.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
Quick question: will I have to add dullahan (or however that's spelled)?

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg