Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

Well in season one she could use them well without touching and it could at least throw Akua off for a split second.

No she couldn't.....her hallucinations were limited "as so far in terms of power as we know it" to making boys attract to her without touching for both seasons.

Even if she had to be touching It was clear that in order to cut her she had to be touched right? Well anyways she could die this way or she can somehow make it outta this...

Then she would've been cut either way.... -.-

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

SillyJ3st3r

SillyJ3st3r

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIn thou mind'est
Really looking forward to see the outcome of Tsukune's powaah ;'D

It feels like it's been a while since I read the chapter, though, could anyone let me know when to expect releases and such, :S

Much appreciated :)

d4rk

d4rk

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationIn a city hotter than hell.
To those guys talking about her 'death', please keep in mind she can conjure up illusions to trick just about anybody. And i doubt they were so gullible as to walk in there without a doubt in the world. Please, it's the boss' chamber =/

Adimiss

Adimiss

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationArizona
Hey guess what all? I fucking called it... Yeah boi!!!

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Akua = Frieza

Mizore / Kurumu = Krillin / Picolo

Moka = Goku

Akua better watch out, cuz' Moka's about to go Super Saiyan on her ass.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
After that last page in ch. 53, I get this feeling that the first thing Inner Moka does after waking up is bitch slap Akua.

HoneyBadger

HoneyBadger

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPurgatory
Here's my theory for the next couple of chapters.
Spoiler

Edited by UnknownSoldier21, 11 May 2012 - 01:08 AM.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
Well guess I was wrong. Moka gave Akua a kick-slap instead. ha.

Akua makes the deadliest dead-murderer-rape faces I've seen yet....

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts

Akua makes the deadliest dead-murderer-rape faces I've seen yet....

I know right? She looks like she's about to keel over and die every time she's about to kill someone. Oh the irony.

This latest chapter finally illustrates the culmination of a dynamic love set in motion from the very beginning of the first season.
It's so beautiful. *raging waterfall of tears*

Beelz

Beelz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationDah bu!
I can't shake the feeling that something totally badass is about to happen Also i wonder if Tskune can continue to release the holy locks seal although from what we have seen i think we can assume that the more power he releases the more his apearance will change untill he looks like he did in the human modification. :D Also i get the feeling that Moka wont fully wake up alucard but tskune will.

Edited by Beelz, 16 June 2012 - 12:13 AM.

Kiseki

Kiseki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Kurumu and Mizore were just completely badass this chapter.

Kurumu is my favorite character from R+V; I only see two ways she can end up really. Dying trying to save someone close to her (Tsukune most likely) or obviously hooked up with Gin.

I honestly don't know where they'll take Mizore's character unless it's an arranged marriage...

avvernos

avvernos

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
i iam happy to see the chaper 55 . in rosario+vampire i hope that thers more of it ...

Kiseki

Kiseki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
When Tsukune first began school so long ago in R+V I was so embarrassed for him. But now, my god, if you look up "bad ass" in wikipedia, it just has a link to Tsukune's page.

He's so bad ass that inner Moka is taking him seriously, and we're talking about a vampire that one-hit KO's just about everyone she fought, if she were serious about the fight.

The way the story is shaping up, it feels like the climax is beginning now, and once this arc is over, I don't think this will last much longer; either it's over, or we'll see a Season III?

But it really feels like we're hitting up against the end game here now, huh?

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
I can definitely see the current arc being a prelude to the end, but I'm pretty sure he'll be able to pull out a few last arcs or maybe a season 3?) Can anyone else see an arc about Tsukune trying to convince her family to accept their relationship, and possibly adding a few more ladies to the harem?

Ezekiel Salamea

Ezekiel Salamea

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
When is 56 th chapter coming out -,-

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
Sorry to say, but this is a monthly release series. We all gotta wait at least a week, unless the author got sick this month as well, in which case it's another 5 weeks. (Or if something happens with the raw provider, or scan group. Stuff happens after all.)

Ezekiel Salamea

Ezekiel Salamea

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Ughhh so when do you think it'll come out

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
about another week. the chapters usually come out on Wednesday, and I don't see any notice by the group that Rosario isn't going to get published this month. So if everything falls in to place, this Wednesday.

Ezekiel Salamea

Ezekiel Salamea

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hmmm how do you find this out???

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
I apologize about the derailment, but 56 is out! The plot is winding up for the finale and the rest of the gang is about to (hopefully) kick @ss and chew gum. Who else can't wait for the rest of Tsukune's transformation?