Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
Her mother is trapped inside a gigantic monster - keeping it sealed -, that is her half-sister's grandfather, and another one of her dad's other wives is the commander of an organisation, that wants to destroy humanity. What a messed up family!

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

DominaiDraconia

DominaiDraconia

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
i get the feeling the akua isn't all that evil for some reason, like she could turn tail and join moka

Bo Bo Collects!

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
Akua's a total siscon and possibly a yandere for Moka, I wonder how a confrontation with Tsukune would turn out.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
Lol. Tsukune has become a total badass motherf***er....

Can't wait for next chapter. :(

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts

Lol. Tsukune has become a total badass motherf***er....

Can't wait for next chapter. :(

Yep, character development has made him a badass, and art evolution has turned him into a bishounen.

Glass Frog

Glass Frog

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBandoeng
Ruby-san, you are really a masochist :batoto_002:

-----Everyone Needs Foods-----

Posted Image

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
I had a feeling Kuyou would show up sooner or later. He was like the only guy in the first season that could beat Moka one-on-one. Moka and Tsukune had to tag-team just to get a small window for a decisive blow. Kuyou's still technically a god but now Tsukune should have shinso powers since he received blood from Moka (maybe???) plus he has Touhou Fuhai-style techniques so he's crazy badass.
This next battle is gonna be so epic.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
I'll admit that I totally forgot about Kuyou when he showed up again. I thought to myself; "uh....who is this guy again?". I guess the whole fiasco with the Fairy Tail guys and Shinso made me forget a lot of things from "season 1".

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Kuyou's a regular Firefox isn't he? Looks like Tsukune's going to... *sunglasses* ...clear his cache.

And I think Akua's guarding the lowest level, so KurumuXMizore vs Akua? Yes please.

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
Sometimes, taunting someone demoralizes them. Sometimes it just backfires in a huge way, and they beat your ass into the ground.

Oops.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
Damn...recent chapter....I hope this isn't what I think it is for one of the characters... :(

Kazeshini581

Kazeshini581

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
So is Kurumu dead now? Cause after being what appeared to be cut in half id be suprised if she was still alive
Posted Image

noahgab1133

noahgab1133

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
man if they killed kurumu what a waste of a good character. Hope tsukune goes death god on them

Rava

Rava

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
Color page from this chapter:
http://relotixke.deviantart.com/art/Rosario-Vampire-2-Chapter-52-294137677

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Sometimes I think Ripley should be the one battling Alucard instead of Tsukune. He looks more like an Alien than a vampire ancestor.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

So is Kurumu dead now? Cause after being what appeared to be cut in half id be suprised if she was still alive

First off...the cut didn't go through her waist, and there's no real indication that she's been sliced through necessarily.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Valsie

Valsie

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 517 posts
  • LocationIn the hands of none.
I really hope kurumu isn`t dead, at the worst possible scenario, she`s badly injured..
just about enough for tsukune to go mad and kill everyone there.

I am a deconstruction of the moe genre.

Adimiss

Adimiss

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationArizona
I find it funny that everyone forgets that Kurumu has the power of ilusions. Not sayin that that happened but it is a possibility. Not to mention that this is a good way for Kurumu to go anyways because Tsukune loves Moka but if she doesn't get together with Gin then she's dead anyways right?

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Her more powerful hallucinations work mostly through direct contact though. She's a succubus not a psychic...

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Adimiss

Adimiss

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationArizona
Well in season one she could use them well without touching and it could at least throw Akua off for a split second. Even if she had to be touching It was clear that in order to cut her she had to be touched right? Well anyways she could die this way or she can somehow make it outta this... the last couple of chapters has focused a lot more on her and her feelings and her strengths, To that i say well played to the author because this could be her show of strength or her heartfelt goodbye. :unsure: