Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Currygom: Health status, alerts and updates

Currygom Health Updates

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Currygom apologizes for the Book 4 being late.

Apparently it will have information on the Primeval Gods that aren't revealed on the blog. No fair! Want. so. MUCH! ;_;

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.

Currygom apologizes for the Book 4 being late.

Apparently it will have information on the Primeval Gods that aren't revealed on the blog. No fair! Want. so. MUCH! ;_;

I swear, as soon as I have the money and the account set up (there's an age requirement for credit/debit card accounts here in the US of A), I'm buying all the books available, and I'll do my best to figure out what the new scenes say. XD

Has Currygom posted anything on her blog lately? My computer's being weird and still won't let me open up her blog to look at it...

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

wait WHAT?!?! this sucks! ;_; maybe currygom will post the information on the primeval gods??? im years away from even legally create a debit
card ;______; 

giphy.gif

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

T_T I want to save money for the book so much T_T,

btw I have a scanner, If I were to have books, I would definitely scan extra pages, which weren't in online webtoon.

But anyway this probably would violate Naver's rigths and put scanlations in danger, right? :(

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **

Did anyone figure out finally when, and if, and how long Currygom is planning to have her break? :huh: Is it already a confirmed fact, or still a "maybe"?? It would ease my Kubera break caused heart attack a LOT, if I would know just a little more, this waiting for a confirmation of YES or NO, and WHEN, is really wrecking my nerves :wacko:

Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

YAYYY goobera you're back!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  wasn't this alreadfy discuss? at the end of the rift arc, currygom said she might take a break after this arc is over. i think she said she's still not sure but its possible. goobera you should know this already.  :huh: *goes off to recheck*

edit: hey you guys theres a photo of yuta in the sura realm in currygom blog, but i have never seen it in any chapters o_O maybe this is for the next chapt this monday??? :D wait...so then yuta abandon leez and went to the sura world?!?! D: 

Edited by ~your~cute~im~cute~, 15 June 2013 - 04:19 AM.

giphy.gif

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Currygom said that she'd take a break after this arc. I think she also said that this arc will be the third longest of Part 2. That's not saying much though because most of the arcs so far in Part 2 have been more or less the same length, lol.

If the Company can catch up a bit on redoing the older chapters thanks to the break, though, I'd be really looking forward to the "break." *_* I want new chapters too, but some of the characters sound kind of retarded in those earlier chapters because of translation issues, and I'm worried that it affects new readers' first impressions of the series. Not to mention, some of the facts are translated wrong.

Edited by Mizura, 15 June 2013 - 04:53 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.

I know, when I first started reading Kubera I was, "lol wait what?" and then when I read later chapters I was, "oh okay translation issues. I like it anyway." :D

Good thing I kept up with it. That's one of my friend's problems with reading the early chapters (English is difficult at best for him), so I do my best to help him. The translations aren't that bad, they're understandable, but it's a headache for him trying to figure out what's going on.

I do feel bad for The Company, though, because they lost all their cleaned raws so they have to start all over from scratch... :(

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

^They actually already finished all the re-cleaning. :S I know because I offered to help out and got a "lol we're done already." xD Now it's just translations, typesetting and QC left. It seems they translate directly over the raws, so we can't really help with typesetting. That leaves QC. QC must be done on the Photoshop files (to fix both language mistakes and cleaning mistakes I think). I don't have Photoshop, so I can't help there, I don't know about the rest of you.

3492bk6.jpg

Webbie

Webbie

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

Currygom said that she'd take a break after this arc. I think she also said that this arc will be the third longest of Part 2. That's not saying much though because most of the arcs so far in Part 2 have been more or less the same length, lol.

She clarified a few blogs ago that it is the third longest arc out of the whole of season 2 (yes, including the upcoming ones) and will be longer than any of the current ones  -_-

edit: hey you guys theres a photo of yuta in the sura realm in currygom blog, but i have never seen it in any chapters o_O maybe this is for the next chapt this monday??? :D wait...so then yuta abandon leez and went to the sura world?!?! D: 

It's a thumbnail for the book 4.

The ones for the next chapters are usually posted the night before :D

Edited by Webbie, 15 June 2013 - 02:27 PM.

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

It's a thumbnail for the book 4.

The ones for the next chapters are usually posted the night before :D

ohhh..damn i thought she might post it early or just give us a taste of a new chapter :) hehe thanks

giphy.gif

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **

YAYYY goobera you're back!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  wasn't this alreadfy discuss? at the end of the rift arc, currygom said she might take a break after this arc is over. i think she said she's still not sure but its possible. goobera you should know this already.  *goes off to recheck*

Thank you for the enthusiastic cheers :lol: I was asking for any NEW infos, of course I know what has been announced previously ^^ After all that was the reason why I started this thread: because I knew a LITTLE, but could not translate/understand any more, and got despaired :( I am glad that some people who are more experienced at Korean are looking at Currygom's blog posts and updates regularly, I am just not able to get the things translated clear enough :( A little knowledge is sometimes worse than no knowledge at all, one gets confused even more in the end, lost between crappy translations, pseudo-facts and fake info =_=

She clarified a few blogs ago that it is the third longest arc out of the whole of season 2 (yes, including the upcoming ones) and will be longer than any of the current ones

So basically it is clearly confirmed that she will go on a break, but it is not yet confirmed WHEN the "Rift Arc" will end :huh:? In other words, since the story is at another cliffhanger right now, and the arc only started recently, we can hope for many more weeks of Kubera releases before the break :)?

If the Company can catch up a bit on redoing the older chapters thanks to the break, though, I'd be really looking forward to the "break." *_* I want new chapters too, but some of the characters sound kind of retarded in those earlier chapters because of translation issues, and I'm worried that it affects new readers' first impressions of the series. Not to mention, some of the facts are translated wrong.

Yeah, that would be neat ^^ Maybe if Kubera is on a break they will have so much free time left, that they decide to redo the first chapters finally ^^ I know they do many other webtoons too, but if one sophisticated webtoon is on a break there will surely be some time being freed up?

Edited by Goobera, 16 June 2013 - 05:42 PM.

Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera

Ooo, hey goobera :) havent talked in a while now

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

4th book is out (will be out soon?)

Cover:

2cp46tc.jpg

Additional picture of Shakuntala:

qz4thw.jpg

Currygom apologizes for being so late;  Explains that, there are many side informations about Kuberian world in this fourth book, such as Sura growth stage, breeding, etc. also:

• Can Natural Gods change their gender?
  • Are Nastika really more stronger than Primeval Gods?
  • What's difference between Kinnara and Yaksha clans? (can be interpreted as: are they allies or not?)
  • Does Dragon Clan have allies, or is it antagonistic towards every race?
  • While Sura goes through development stage, are they aggressive during that time?

Currygom's answer to why are there so many side information even though readers are interested in main story plot, wouldn't it be fun still, to find out more about Kubera setting. 

About other things... If one will order limited edition, character cards will come along with it.

These Q&A are about cards.

You can order 4th book on: yes24; Aladdin; Kyobo books; interpark books; etc. Shipping cost might be more than a certain amount.

She recommends Aladdin for foreign readers if I'm not mistaken; However she, herself is not fond of Aladdin that much because of shipping costs.

And the last one: I think Currygom warns readers not to make shipping mistakes while ordering the book.

Edited by Marim, 15 July 2013 - 04:06 PM.

NomenHicInserto

NomenHicInserto

Potato

• The Company
  • 123 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

So basically it is clearly confirmed that she will go on a break, but it is not yet confirmed WHEN the "Rift Arc" will end :huh:? In other words, since the story is at another cliffhanger right now, and the arc only started recently, we can hope for many more weeks of Kubera releases before the break :)?

Well, the Rift arc is over now. Apparently, Currygom's going to post a special chapter next week and then she'll go on a break. I think I read somewhere that it was going to be 6 weeks long?

Cover:

2cp46tc.jpg

Awesome! I've been curious about the cover of the next book. I was really expecting Yuta on the cover, though. I guess the 'Half' arc is covered in the next book. Shame.

Me too. The old chapters translations were... >< I hope for at least some revised versions during the break. ^^

"People only know what you tell them."

AishiteruJae

AishiteruJae

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 252 posts

lol yeah that would be nice. 

but The Company has gotten a lot better with practice :)

most of the minor errors are fixed, tho they don't really matter anyway(like spelling Shakuntala as Shakoontala lol. Tho they still haven't fixed the spelling of Vishnu's name, tho I suppose that doesn't really matter at all lol)  

currently reading <3 : Trump, The Gamer, Kubera, TAL , Black Haze , Looking for a Father, Dream of a Girl, Aletheia , Don't Cry Bureum , Last Game , Legend of the Sun Knight , A Thousand Year Ninetails , Tiara , Pinocchio , Pandora Hearts , Taiyou no Ie , Twelve NIghts , Wedding Season 2 , Love so Life , Mrs. Angel , Like a bird <3  

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

^They actually already finished all the re-cleaning. :S I know because I offered to help out and got a "lol we're done already." xD Now it's just translations, typesetting and QC left. It seems they translate directly over the raws, so we can't really help with typesetting. That leaves QC. QC must be done on the Photoshop files (to fix both language mistakes and cleaning mistakes I think). I don't have Photoshop, so I can't help there, I don't know about the rest of you.

I have downloaded Photoshop, since I am part of a translation group myself (Typesetter) But well I've been a bit busy the last few days and i need to typeset a few things for my group. I could offer my help when I am less cramped.

Well, the Rift arc is over now. Apparently, Currygom's going to po1st a special chapter next week and then she'll go on a break. I think I read somewhere that it was going to be 6 weeks long?

Awesome! I've been curious about the cover of the next book. I was really expecting Yuta on the cover, though. I guess the 'Half' arc is covered in the next book. Shame.

Me too. The old chapters translations were... >< I hope for at least some revised versions during the break. ^^

Six weeks? T^T damn, but if Currygom will  get better, then I'll go back into gaming mode and return after those six weeks.

@Goobera: Welcome back!!!  :batoto_006:  We missed U!!  :batoto_005:

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

mmmmmmm 6 weeks? damn but im happy that its not6 months or 2 months that would be just horrible ;_____;

thank you for uploading the book cover and for providing the information :) i greatly appreciated :)

whoa! dreamingflower i did not know you are in the translation group or as a type setter o_O huh. nice ;)

I have downloaded Photoshop, since I am part of a translation group myself (Typesetter) But well I've been a bit busy the last few days and i need to typeset a few things for my group. I could offer my help when I am less cramped.

Six weeks? T^T damn, but if Currygom will  get better, then I'll go back into gaming mode and return after those six weeks.

giphy.gif

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

It seems a lot of people are stoked about Book 4...but wouldn't Book 4 be all in Korean? So it would be meaningless to buy the book anyway?..or at least that's how I feel... unless there's a translated version then perhaps I would go buy one... 

Never knew there's an age limit to open a debit card...some banks just require a parent/guardian whiles others don't. You guys can also purchase a prepaid debit card/visa (it's like a money card)...no need to go to a bank

Edited by tkl.ee, 16 July 2013 - 10:54 PM.

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

KittyRaw

KittyRaw

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationThe Nether

I know six weeks is a long time, but think of it this way: would you rather have the six weeks or six months? And if she didn't need six months, it could mean she's doing pretty good right? Also, if you read Noblesse, the break ended today ^^

When something goes on a long break, I like to reread pretty much EVERYTHING over again, because I tend to forget things over long periods of time. Then I might just read almost every page on the wiki (just cuz I can) and the Finite (thanks Mizura :D)

...or I can start my essays for school...which are due in 2-3 weeks...all ten of them...TnT