Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Magics in Kubera

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA
This is Zero breaker work with me adding days of the month ,

1. Kali (Chaos. Speculated to be a only None-magic attribute) 1st Month , 1st day ,13th and 25th

Hoti Kali : Unknown
Bhavati Kali : Unknown

2. Chandra (Darkness) 2nd month , day 2nd ,14th and 26th

Hoti Chandra : Warps 5 senses to hide one's presence from enemy
Bhavati Chandra : creates a dark sphere that magnifies the strength of magic which hits it.(by 1.5 times)

3. Asvins (Recovery) 3rd month , 3rd day ,15th and 27TH

Hoti Asvins : Healing. Can be applied to both living and non-living object
Bhavati Asvins: Seals 'single' transcendental skill, or magic, of one target permanently. Undone if caster is dead.

4. Brahma (Creation) 4th month , 4th day , 16th and 27 th

Hoti Brahma : Temporarily creates an object that the caster imagines. The object vanishes after a period of time.
Bhavati Brahma : Alters an object permanently. Useful in creating a product. This spell can be applied to a 'Godly item' once a month.

5. Vayu (Wind) 5th month ,5th day ,17th and 29th

Hoti Vayu : Swaps space around the caster with a volume of 'air' that the caster can 'see'. Simply speaking, teleportation. This spell is highly popular (..obviously!)
Bhavati Vayu : Controls the air around the caster for a length of time. It requires a great level of calculation, but depending on the skill, this can be highly useful. (One can even walk in the air)

6. Surya (Light) 6th month , 6th day ,18th and 30th

Hoti Surya : Scans surrounding with a light. Very useful in a maze, but caster needs to be very brainy, as the images are seen very briefly (which is as hard as remembering a map in an instant)
Bhavati Surya : Strikes enemy physically with a light ray. As a side effect, it can also paralyze the target until it gets further damage.

7. Agni (Fire) 7th month , 7th day , 19th and 31st

Hoti Agni : Summons lumps of smoky fire that falls down like meteorites.
Bhavati Agni : Heat up and sublimes a single object to an extreme temperature. Attack is limited to a single object, but it is very destructive.

8. Varuna (Water) 8th month , 8th day ,20th and 32nd

Hoti Varuna : can be used either to control or summon water. The latter is more difficult.
Bhavati Varuna : Freezes enemies. After a period of time, effect wears off and attacked enemies defrost.

9. Indra (Sky = Lightening)9th month , 9th day ,21st, 33rd

Hoti Indra : Summons a lightening to an area.
Bhavati Indra : Electrifies any living creature around the caster except the caster him/herself. Unlike Hoti Indra, this spell cannot differentiate enemies and allies.

10. Kubera (Earth) 10 month , 10th day , 22nd and 34th

Hoti Kubera : Physically strenghthens a part of the caster's body for a period of time. When this spell is used, a yellow light lingers around the strengthened body.
Bhavati Kubera : Caster can fly.

11. Marut (Destruction)11th month , 11th day , 23rd ,and 35th

Hoti Marut : Destroys a single object aimed by the caster. Not one of the most powerful spell, but this is popular as Hoti Marut is easy to learn and use.
Bhavati Marut : Cuts through a plane of space. Extremely difficult to calculate, but highly destructive.

12. Yama (Death) 12th month ,12th day .24th and 36th

Hoti Yama : Unknown
Bhavati Yama : Unknown

Have to figure the way the hours are yet don't know if the first hour is 0001 to 1.00 AM , or the fist hour is 1.00 to 1.59 AM

Edited by battradio, 31 March 2012 - 03:58 AM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Wow, did you manage to chase down Zero Breaker? :D
We may never know for the hour. I mean, I doubt the characters will ever tell us what time they were born. D:

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
No ,was not able to chase down zero breaker , but was able to exstrapolate , the days using , Leez Kubera (10/34 ) and Ran Sairioff (8/20 ) brithdays to figure out the day of the month that corresponded to to which atribute because they both had tripple attributes

Posted Image

Edited by battradio, 31 March 2012 - 04:03 AM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Oh, that makes sense!

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
Just looking a Leez calander her mother could also possibly have a tripple Earth attribute .

Macha

Macha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSchuttgart
Well, unless mother and daughter were born in the same hour (unless the hours work like the days, more than an hour pertains to a certain God), it's unlikely that Anna Haias had a triple Kubera attribute...
Posted Image

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
I think the hours are the first and 13th Ect , and in leez case the 10th or 20th hour , the chances would be two in twelve

Zero Breaker

Zero Breaker

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 73 posts

Well, unless mother and daughter were born in the same hour (unless the hours work like the days, more than an hour pertains to a certain God), it's unlikely that Anna Haias had a triple Kubera attribute...

I actually gathered most of information from the author's blog (her blog has very detailed information on Kubera characters, behind stories, and so on)
According to her blog, Anna Haias is indeed triple Kubera, which hints there is some unveiled story about Kubera family!
(Chance of family having same attribute is extremely low mathematically, let alone 2 triples in a family..:-P)
By the way, Kazu is another triple in that small village. (Kaze seems to have some mysterious side too, after all)

Kroll

Kroll

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 282 posts
So all Leez family members are triple attributes...

Probability for being triple attributes:
of any god - 1:144
of specified god -1:1 728
of specified god for two family members - 1:2 985 984
of specified god for three family members - 1:5 159 780 352

I don't think that was coincidence

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Heeeey Zero Breaker is back (maybe)! :D
Well, in the recent chapter Ran's father said that triple attributes aren't coincidences, and that the Gods decided so. Also, the Sairofe is a family known for having many triples in their family. Leez' mother comes from the Haias family. Ran's aunt is also from the Haias family and is a Triple-Asvins.

So, from there on, it's possible to think that both the Sairofe and Haias families are "major" families blessed with many Triples.
Given how strong Rao Leez is supposed to be he may have been a triple Kubera too.

Basically the question now is what's cause and what's consequence:
- Is Leez' family line strong because it somehow is connected with the power of the name, and was Leez chosen because of that?
- Or on the contrary, was Leez chosen because of her really strong parents?

Oh by the way Kroll, Kaz is not from Leez' family. He and Haas are orphans that Anna decided to take care of. Their family name is Lehn. There's definitely something weird about Kaz though, in particular he's not really affected by Leez' strength.

3492bk6.jpg

cyborgmosquito

cyborgmosquito

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 265 posts
So going by the birth attributes i would be Varuna (august) Chandra (26th) Vayu (5 pm). Interesting.

Zero Breaker

Zero Breaker

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 73 posts

Heeeey Zero Breaker is back (maybe)! :D
Well, in the recent chapter Ran's father said that triple attributes aren't coincidences, and that the Gods decided so. Also, the Sairofe is a family known for having many triples in their family. Leez' mother comes from the Haias family. Ran's aunt is also from the Haias family and is a Triple-Asvins.

So, from there on, it's possible to think that both the Sairofe and Haias families are "major" families blessed with many Triples.
Given how strong Rao Leez is supposed to be he may have been a triple Kubera too.

Basically the question now is what's cause and what's consequence:
- Is Leez' family line strong because it somehow is connected with the power of the name, and was Leez chosen because of that?
- Or on the contrary, was Leez chosen because of her really strong parents?

Oh by the way Kroll, Kaz is not from Leez' family. He and Haas are orphans that Anna decided to take care of. Their family name is Lehn. There's definitely something weird about Kaz though, in particular he's not really affected by Leez' strength.

Ah, I do know about triple being somewhat celebrated, major families having more triples born, or so Tan said so.
Still, not just 2 triples, but 2 Kubera triples out of 3 people are rather rare occasion after all.
Not sure if Rao Leez is triple Kubera. Mysteriously, his birth attribute is absent from his profile. Some people even think Rao might not be human..haha
(Anna is specified as 'human' and 'triple Kubera', but Currygom did not state Rao's species! I think it is only Rao whose species is not stated on the blog)

Edited by Zero Breaker, 14 April 2012 - 12:35 PM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Oooh, you're right, I've never paid attention to that! I just thought it was because his profile was incomplete... but wasn't he champion in the fighting tournament (or did I get that part wrong)? If he's not human, uh... does that make him a cheater? D: D: D: We do know he's not part Sura though, or Leez would have been a Half or a Quarter.

Spoiler

About Triples... Leez was likely not chosen randomly. Perhaps there was a condition to getting the Power of the Name along the following lines: the one to receive the name of Kubera must be a Triple Kubera born from parents both of Triple Kubera attributes. This child must then be raised for 15 years under the name Kubera. Leez said at one point that she did seem to be getting stronger recently. Although she seemed to be strong from the start, her sudden increase in strength may be sign that she had nearly fulfilled all the conditions.

3492bk6.jpg

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
Some interesting magic has been added to the Wiki , come by and Join .
http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Vermilion_Vortex
http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Vermilion_Flash
http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Kubera_Wiki

Dragrath

Dragrath

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
So if I'm reading the birth month and date information correctly, would 10/18 be Kubera/Surya?
and does the hour of birth determine the third attribute?

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
Correct for the first two , the hour determines the third , but is the fist hour 0001 to 01:00 , or 01:00 to 01:59:59

Dragrath

Dragrath

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Correct for the first two , the hour determines the third , but is the fist hour 0001 to 01:00 , or 01:00 to 01:59:59

Ah i don't know what time I was born at so I only know what two of the attributes would be... earth and light.... hmm...

DoAru

DoAru

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSeoul, the soul of Korea.

Ah i don't know what time I was born at so I only know what two of the attributes would be... earth and light.... hmm...

Well, If you counted it like that, by matching days one by one to the Kubera Calender, you would be, but for more accuracy one needs to compensate for the extra days in a Willarv month. There was a event in the fan cafe for finding out your attributes but that's over now ;_; according to fancafe staff, who are directly connected to Currygom, only the staff and Currygom are supposed to know how to calculate birth attributes correctly.-_-

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Aww. I wonder if the calculations are very complicated? ... I wonder if Currygom is good at maths? After all, all her magic system is based on maths.
(... is Currygom really a girl by the way? Someone at the cafe told me she was, I'd feel real dumb if it turns out that it wasn't the case after all X_X;; )

3492bk6.jpg

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts

Well, If you counted it like that, by matching days one by one to the Kubera Calender, you would be, but for more accuracy one needs to compensate for the extra days in a Willarv month. There was a event in the fan cafe for finding out your attributes but that's over now ;_; according to fancafe staff, who are directly connected to Currygom, only the staff and Currygom are supposed to know how to calculate birth attributes correctly. -_-

It should be fairly striaght forword , you just need to know the start piont , Currygom picked such as her brith year and day for point zero that all claculations are based on .There are 432 days in the Willarv year and 365.25 in an earth year so , that would be the basic informatiom you would need . If you knew two people the had the attributes calculated one born before the start point and one after it and their birth days , one could be figure out the start point .It would be nice to know Currygoms gender and if S/he was 14 or 40