Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] War of Batoto

Spam and off topic disscusions are not allowed in here.

• Please log in to reply
1990 replies to this topic

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
Hahahah. I figured you would, that's why I left the question of 'Who's your daddy?' open in my bio. Hmm... Maybe that's why the Illuminati sent me to work for you? The plot thickens!

Since the sex thing is a non-issues, I thought 'why not be a girl'. Always play one if there isn't a love interest worth pursuing.

Edited by Naifu of Law, 19 April 2013 - 10:45 PM.

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

i'm your daddy and didn't know it? why do these things keep happening to me..!?

maybe because the devil king isn't too careful about his own actions all the time. who knows what i did on all my business trips everywhere...

would be interesting if the illuminati know, but not us because you didn't really explain to me all that well who your mother really was, and nobody told you about your father. would be totally ironic if i'd adopted you not even knowing you're my real child.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

I updated my character's bio and added the history/background of my character. Go check it out if are interested about the group picture that my character was holding.

Also, I was creative enough to make my character's bio like a archive/file/database of some sort, and I will update if anything significant happens, and/or I add another remark of his past... or something. :f

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

i'm your daddy and didn't know it? why do these things keep happening to me..!?
maybe because the devil king isn't too careful about his own actions all the time. who knows what i did on all my business trips everywhere...
would be interesting if the illuminati know, but not us because you didn't really explain to me all that well who your mother really was, and nobody told you about your father. would be totally ironic if i'd adopted you not even knowing you're my real child.

Goodness! Demonic version of 'The Hangover'. Every thing is still up in the air (and from what I read, unless mom was a drag queen, it's safe to say we're not going to be blood related) so I'll wait and see how things play out. I'm not going to force you into any type of role you don't want to play... This time.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

Goodness! Demonic version of 'The Hangover'. Every thing is still up in the air (and from what I read, unless mom was a drag queen, it's safe to say we're not going to be blood related) so I'll wait and see how things play out. I'm not going to force you into any type of role you don't want to play... This time.

i kind of don't get what you meant with that, this demon king wouldn't have kids with a drag queen. but he could with a drag king, if he got the opportunity... my character doesn't have any sexual preferences, but he does have some biological ones. like he wouldn't try to mother odin's horse like loki did. i'm gonna make you my kid whether you want it or not, since not wanting it could be just as interesting as anything else. (i want force you if you really don't want it though)

if my background story is right, i'd be much older than satan's reign in hell. so who knows how many children or other descendants i have. i still remember how surprised i was when i found out i have a tentacley kid who's older than time itself. maybe i should just let you decide on our relationship in this game.

and while i remember. if i'm going to meet you, that would probably be at my office in town. but that doesn't mean a good spy can't have a look at my mansion, and some defense systems might even fail to recognize you as an intruder if you're of my own demonic bloodline.

Edited by Takayuki, 19 April 2013 - 11:15 PM.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

i kind of don't get what you meant with that, this demon king wouldn't have kids with a drag queen. but he could with a drag king, if he got the opportunity... my character doesn't have any sexual preferences, but he does have some biological ones.

Owwwww! I thought you and Svines were building something special there with that 'L' slip. Guess I read too much into it, my bad.

Spoiler

and while i remember. if i'm going to meet you, that would probably be at my office in town. but that doesn't mean a good spy can't have a look at my mansion, and some defense systems might even fail to recognize you as an intruder if you're of my own demonic bloodline.

Rereading your first post, it says you take Maia downstairs and into your dungeon. Is your office at the mansion or is there a dungeon below your office (building)?

Never mind~ Second post explained it, but how tall is the office building? Does your character own the building or just the office space?

Edited by Naifu of Law, 23 April 2013 - 02:55 PM.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

my character owns the whole office building and lots more. we're a yakuza that deals mostly with real estate, or that's what we pretend we do at least, as an excuse for existing. the office building might be around 3-4 floors high i think. ground floor is our facade, a real estate agency. on the next are our headquarters, but my own office is on the floor above that, together with a bedroom, bath, some space to relax, and the obligatory ping pong table. if there's another floor above that, there's nothing important there. a gym perhaps, that would be convenient. archives and other secret rooms are in the basement or below.

Owwwww! I thought you and Svines were building something special there with that 'L' slip. Guess I read too much into it, my bad.

i'm just weird, and scotty's my 3rd favorite, after maia. his whispers some times have the same effect as her purrs.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Mhmmm, love me some war.

Just as I was typing up my post Viscoun posted hers after I finished the part I was acquiring the taxi, luckily I didn't need to change anything and it actually set things up perfectly for mine so its alll gooood.

:batoto_022:

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

i'm also glad viscoun's latest post didn't force me to change my own...

i like this game, people turn up in unexpected places.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

i'm trying to make my posts as game-friendly as possible, considering my previous blunders when i tried playing in the "batotia city" RP thread

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Haha, I'm trying not to make a boo-boo myself. Wouldn't want to do so in another RP. xD

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

your posts are good. it's just nice to see that your ninja didn't have to result in me editing my post. in some of the fiercest battles in the old war thread, i was editing my posts all the time because others had already interfered long before i finished writing my action.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

three cheers for mutual consideration

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

that, and i hope my character isn't interrupting something important?

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Thankfully lol

Hooray for the option that allows you to show a post someone has posted as you're writing! Wooo!!

I also Tab out the subforum before I post my message so I don't do that.

Im in the process of typing mine up so hopefully not lol.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

there's been an explosion in my territory? i need to go back home as soon as i possibly can. or are you trying to say that tanmei's place is only a 20 min walk away from my office?

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

tanmei's place is only a 20 min walk away from my office?

what a twist!

*wink*

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

there's been an explosion in my territory? i need to go back home as soon as i possibly can. or are you trying to say that tanmei's place is only a 20 min walk away from my office?

Not necessarily. All I'm saying is that I'm 20 min. away from your office building and 'somewhere over there' is Christmas' office and the explosion. =3

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

so you're just saying you're a fast runner. that's good then.

my territory must be really scary if the bus stops at scotty's favorite hunting ground, but doesn't come any closer to me. my customers can't be normal people at all...

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • LocationAt the door before the final boss.
For some reason i love being a crazy, happy go lucky & dangerous old person....

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

~" Batoto Family|War of Batoto|Random Thoughts|"~