Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] War of Batoto

Spam and off topic disscusions are not allowed in here.

• Please log in to reply
1990 replies to this topic

cryberry

cryberry

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Locationout and about

can i enlist as a mercenary? i can be hired but i will need to set the appropriate price depending on the request or the one who requested it. 

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

traitors may also exist within a clan, without any of us being able to know...

i'm not too sure i'd want subclans in a yakuza group that has only 3-4 active members, but i've nothing against people who have their own agenda instead of following someone else.

can i enlist as a mercenary? i can be hired but i will need to set the appropriate price depending on the request or the one who requested it. 

write your bio. find a way to advertise your skills. i'm sure you'll be hired soon

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

then, i hereby declare the establishment of a sub-clan called Kurokaze (black wind).

it'll be a group consisting of byoureigumi's top mercenaries. they'll act as the byoureigumi's "national guard", defending key places such as outposts, taka's mansion, and others. i'll be the leader for the moment.

it'll be hard to get any followers though... and plus, byoureigumi's still small. anyone is welcome to join though ^_^

Edited by Viscoun, 18 April 2013 - 08:37 PM.

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

There could be a whole organization of mercenaries, like a group where you can hire a individual merc for a mission or a mission that may require more than one mercenary. But I'm just saying things. :f 

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming

There could be a whole organization of mercenaries, like a group where you can hire a individual merc for a mission or a mission that may require more than one mercenary. But I'm just saying things. :f 

sounds like D. Gray-Man or Vampire Knight lol

but yeah that is true, you could have an mercenary's organization that sends its member to go make money and you will even see members face each other.

Edited by Sir Flash, 18 April 2013 - 08:40 PM.

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

viscoun, you can be leader of a mercenary group. kind of outside the byoureigumi. you choose whom to hire for us, and you have freedom to give the others any other jobs. so long as you don't share our family secrets, or help people invade our territory, i won't mind too much if you help people get a job for a competitor. anyway, it's you mercenaries' freedom to organize yourselves, seems only right that you should have your own guild. i'm a merchant, btw... very black market and shadow business, but still.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/

Alright, I have no clue what's happening, but I wanna join.

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming

you posted your bio in the wrong thread

make note there will be no trolling ._.

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

write full sentences in the rp. talk about yourself in 3rd person.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts

sigh.. fine.

Maybe later.

Edited by Khrazy_one, 18 April 2013 - 08:51 PM.

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

nawww khrazy

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

I'd like to be part of the Mercenary organization as well, if possible, especially since I have no real ties to each side. I presume this is like a pick up of the Old "War" thread that Maia told me about? Which would make being a mercenary all the better if it comes down to it, forced to pick a side later on like geo added. I was intially thinking of a possible double agent for the nobodies in some kind of effort to get more info on Maia's capture but it seems they have enough members so mercenary is good for now. lol

Edited by I-Am-X, 18 April 2013 - 09:54 PM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

it's a continuation of the more serious battles we've fought in the war thread. more rp, less spam

just find a way to get in touch with viscoun if you want to join a mercenary group. or you could visit my office, i wonder how i'd react to that...

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

you are free to join, X. just visit my apartment in the "official war thread". i'll get you started on the basics there.

or you can PM me. whichever feels better. XD

just remember that the kurokaze is part of the byoureigumi, so joining me means joining taka and the rest, too.

Edited by Viscoun, 18 April 2013 - 09:58 PM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Ahh, gotcha.

I'll try to think of some way for my character to get in touch with Vis or you.

Edit: Wooo, will do lol

Edited by I-Am-X, 18 April 2013 - 09:59 PM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

i added pics to my bio, since i'm lucky enough to have found some that almost illustrate how my character is. much easier than with words at least. would be nice if people do that if they have any pics they like.

also, i'm going to bed. my poor character still hasn't gotten any excuse to leave his office desk, so you guys just do whatever. means that viscoun should keep maia safe if orino (ton) decides to come by during my absence. it should be impossible to find her in the dungeons, but i can never be too sure without my twins at home.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts

ayyt, I edited my first post at the War. Should look more serious now.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

that's great, kitten. i'll start worrying about how you can mess up my plans, if i'm smart.

and this is my final good night, so sleepy... will be back in the morrow, hopefully after orino gets his team organized

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

okay, the kurokaze has now become an independent organization that is under the umbrella of the byoureigumi, but does not necessarily need to take part in their activities or listen to their orders. though of course, as a loyalist and long-time supporter of the byoureigumi, i'd rather the members listened to them anyway. XD

again, all are welcome ^_^

TheOriginalNobody

TheOriginalNobody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Locationin the deepest part of your heart where your true feelings are

Well This is a surprising turn of events.

Spoiler
Posted Image
Spoiler