Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Batoto Maintenance! Upgrade details inside.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference

Ahh yea, you planning on bringing the like history back, I hope.

Posted Image

Mordenheim

Mordenheim

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I like the new look better in general. However, before the update it was noted on the My Follows page which was the last chapter I read of each manhwa/manga. Now that's gone. This makes the follow list kind of pointless, since (aside of Tower of God) I don't follow anything weekly, I wait ubtill there are a bunch of chapter done, and catch up then. Without the system showing me where did I left it off, I have to rely third party sources (like MAL, or good old pen and paper in case of webcomics), and at this point might as well stop using the follow list altogether.

QFT.

This wasn't exactly good change.

(Damn, my first post is complaint one. :unsure: )

Actually, I have no interest in the world, but... I-I have no choice! So I will conquer it!

The Friendzone - It hurts...

Instant Kill

Girl Friendzoned

Seks equals Power!

Edoc

Edoc

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

well, the RSS works fine with the brownser, but using some software like RSSOwl returns some HTTP 403 :(+

Oh, and as it have been alredy pointed out, the "last read chapter" feature is really needed, is it missing only because the update isn't fully made? because without it the whole follow thing lost half its value, and I would have to re-read thousand of chapters :_

Edited by Edoc, 18 March 2013 - 09:27 AM.

ShiroNeko

ShiroNeko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the sea....

I really liked the image feature on the follow list.. could you guys bring it back :'(

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The_nobless

The_nobless

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Just change the follows in last read with indications if there are new chaps, it's realy a pain in the ass as it is now.

yum's nai

yum's nai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

are the likes getting fixed? it'd be really cool to trace back liked comments 

malgod

malgod

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAustralia ;)

Yeah, really needs some fixing on the myfollow page (last read feature) but other than that it looks pretty neat.

It might seem a little bright but that's cause we're not used to it. Just need time to get used to it I guess but you can always change the theme back too.

*edit* Someone linked this: http://vatoto.com/follows_comics

Edited by malgod, 18 March 2013 - 01:46 PM.

"Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlaying our hard hearts"

Artorias

Artorias

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Can someone help me with the language filter...I can't seem to find it.

Nvm I seem to have found it, now the front page is no longer filled with spanish updates!!!! XD

Edited by Artorias, 18 March 2013 - 11:02 AM.

Subsrulez

Subsrulez

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Please, bring back the images in follow list :(

I'm following too much manga and can't remember all the titles, need pictures xD

Neziak

Neziak

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Last read feature really needs to be brought back. I usually keep a few chapters unread and read each manga a few chapters at a time.

NetSage

NetSage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Rarely use the forum.  But, this update was amazing IMO.  Keep up the amazing work ;).

The_nobless

The_nobless

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Its Back you just have to click follows by comic and it has become a lot better than before. Thanks  :D

blainesteronie

blainesteronie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

it looks awesome now, but my only peev is the new follow page. idk about others but i have ALLOT of content that i regularly read and keep up-to-date with and with this new forum its harder to do this, please consider fixing 

Metroidhunter32

Metroidhunter32

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

I find myself agreeing with many of the comments immediantly above me.  When you merge the interfaces, I would very much like it if there was an option to keep the pictures.  I follow around 30-40 different comics, and I usually track them by their cover art style, not their names.  For that reason, I'll be using the old follow list for now, but when they merge I would like to see either the pictures come back, or an option to turn them on and off.

Dragrath

Dragrath

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Follow list is unusable now... must know what chapters I last read vs current :(

I hope that something gets done w/ it otherwise I don't see many problems but...

Good luck w/ the Update...

Edited by Dragrath, 18 March 2013 - 02:21 PM.

The_nobless

The_nobless

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Follow list is unusable now... must know what chapters I last read vs current :(

I hope that something gets done w/ it otherwise I don't see many problems but...

click this link  http://vatoto.com/follows_comics

Edoc

Edoc

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

http://vatoto.com/follows_comics

All right, talk about timing..

Edited by Edoc, 18 March 2013 - 02:49 PM.

Keizero

Keizero

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Follows RSS, i`m crying with the joy here.

JulioRosario

JulioRosario

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts

Nice! Looks cool! Hope the whole two versions problem will be solved soon

musica123

musica123

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

might take a while for me to get used to the update but the new 'follow' layout definitely leaves alot ot be desired, as others have mentioned

I would also like it if the picture/cover for the highest rated and new releases (on the right side after u click a manga) were also returned...i know they say never judge a book by its cover but i think cover's have a more important role in the manga community than in regular books

Edited by musica123, 18 March 2013 - 06:47 PM.