Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kuberian Date system

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Actually... I'm a double Marut with Brahma.... I think (could be wrong).  Wow.  Contradiction. <_<

Don't get me mad, guys: I can boom you badly.  The good news is: I might be able to (almost) fix your clothes on a good day. :P ;)

^ This means you can create weapons of mass destruction. o,o
Clothes? Clothes of mass destruction? How does that work? Or do they break apart as soon as we wear them? D:

Edited by Mizura, 27 January 2014 - 05:22 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

My computer doesn't like that program , would someone please run my birth date and  time for me  11th month /11th day /11th hour 

^ This means you can create weapons of mass destruction. o,o
Clothes? Clothes of mass destruction? How does that work? Or do they break apart as soon as we wear them? D:

The clothes shrink in the middle until they bisect the wearer 

Edited by battradio, 27 January 2014 - 05:44 PM.

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

Battradio@:

Marut - Kali - Asvins

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts

Battradio@:

Marut - Kali - Asvins

Well i guess i could cleave someone in half and do nothing about it or heal them ? :unsure:

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Yama - Surya - Chandra. Light, Darkness, and Death. I find you, stalk you, and kill you.

Muhahahaha........

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts

Yama - Surya - Chandra. Light, Darkness, and Death. I find you, stalk you, and kill you.

Muhahahaha........

And i thought a manta ray hid in the darkness on the sea bed , and tailed it's prey Killing them with it's barb ( Puns intended )

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

That's a sting ray, and they generally use those for self-defense. Manta Rays are secretive but glorious creatures who live in both shallow and deep sea; they eat by scooping up crustaceans and things on the sea floor into their filtered mouths. They can grow up to about 30 feet wide. Recently, it was discovered that there are actually two distinct species, a more open-water species and a more coastal species. Manta Rays used to be an animal with very little data recorded about them, but lack of placement on official UN watch lists despite their obviously endangered status has prompted a slew of studying in recent years, leading to a new appreciation of these majestic creatures.

*ahem*

Oh, and the next person who says Steve Irwin was killed by a Manta Ray gets it.

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

Muhahahaha........

You should start / join the Assassins guild.

The clothes shrink in the middle until they bisect the wearer 

No, no, the clothes self-destruct, embarrassing the wearer during the awkward of moments.

Edited by Old Man River, 28 January 2014 - 04:19 AM.

Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationEurope

Hmm... I wanted to know my birthday attribute and did a formula a while ago (think I was not the first one to do this xD). Did it just for fun, because I like doing this kind of stuff. I was happy to see that excel-file (thanks for sharing gizmos) so I could see if I did it right. Well mine stayed the same, Yama-Varuna-Nil, but one of my friend's one was different... so I checked everything up and I think there's a mistake in the excel-file regarding the hour.

I know that the actual formula is hidden because of the rpg at the KuCa (so I won't tell it  :D ) and that they are holding an event for getting the attributes, but I think there might be some people who cannot/want not create a naver-account and still want to know the attributes for fun sake.Still even if I'm pretty shure I did it right, I can only know for certain if someone who participated in an KuCa-Attribute-Event would tell me their 'data' so I can check it up. If there is someone who's willing to tell me and if there is interest, maybe I could do a thread where people could ask about their attributes, since It's impossible for me to do a similar excel-file, I would have to do a crash course on excel -_-

Err... I hope I'm not doing something wrong... I just saw how many people downloaded the excel file, means are intrested in their attributes, so I thought it would be nice if everyone could know the excact ones...

English is not my first language, and its often hard enough for me to arrange my toughts in my first language. I'm trying hard to make sense and to not sound rude.

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

^

i downloaded it for the month xD

i believe in 1-2 = kali, 2-3=chandra usw for the hours... *shrug*

*meant day :X

Edited by Tierra, 31 January 2014 - 03:44 PM.

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationEurope

^ The problem I see is not about the sectioning of hour and god, it's that the file isn't considering the fact that a Kubera day ends up shorter than an earth day, so it's using a wrong divisor at one point. Could be that I'm wrong tough :unsure:

Well you don't have to mind me I'm just kind of into mathematics xD

English is not my first language, and its often hard enough for me to arrange my toughts in my first language. I'm trying hard to make sense and to not sound rude.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
^ As far as I can tell, the file does consider it.
The difference with the actual KuCa result is probably due to rounding or some other factor they're not telling us.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

aleksama

aleksama

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

if i have my hour of birth right im

chandra-indra-marut

.....fuck i dont want to be indra i want brahma!!!!!, why you do this to my gods??!!!!!!

Edited by aleksama, 30 January 2014 - 06:34 PM.

Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationEurope

^ As far as I can tell, the file does consider it.
The difference with the actual KuCa result is probably due to rounding or some other factor they're not telling us.

Hm... could be. But still, I think it's calculating with 24 instead of the hours a Kubera day has. Well it's not always causing a difference, but sometimes. I'm not trying to debase the work of the file... it's pretty amizing to get it working like that o.o

@Aleksama at least you don't have a Nil... <.<

I love sleeping

I love sleeping

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 504 posts

Triple Surya kinda boring.

or surya/chandra/varuna

cuz im not sure about the time.

Edited by LazyEmpress, 19 February 2014 - 09:28 AM.

UltimateBaka

UltimateBaka

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts

Asvins - Kubera - Surya  (was actually Indra XDD) Well that's...interesting...

Edited by UltimateBaka, 11 June 2014 - 11:06 AM.

kuni

kuni

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPlanet Carte

Asvins-Kali-Kubera (I think?) I wish I knew for certain the hour attribute. Oh well ^^ I guess I wouldn't be a great mage, no triple or double attributes. xD I'd just have to stick to some more minor healing and earth magic.

Techmaga

Techmaga

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

Wow xD, I'm Kubera-Kubera-Kubera

seileene

seileene

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

Lol, this is amusing. Congrats, Techmaga? XD

Chandra Yama Surya here according to that fanchart. Guess my Kubera destiny would be joining the assassin guild with mantarays? o.o; Glad I wasn't born on Willarv. That's doesn't fit my personality at all. I think Varuna or Brahma would suit me better.

Hm, well it would have to be local time; the entire idea behind birthdays and horoscopes and the like is what stars you were born under, not what time it was somewhere else. So with that in mind, it's not the time zones that screw us over, but rather daylight savings time. Because daylight savings time exists for the sole and express purpose of screwing everyone over.

Macbeth

Macbeth

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIran

recently we have started translating kubera into persian. as usual we have problems considering names of persons, places, etc. this question may seem silly but i wonder what  the character "n" before the years stands for. for instance at the end of ch 22 we see "N11 year" blah blah...

what does this n signify?

i will appreciate any helpful hint  :batoto_022:

Edited by Macbeth, 08 April 2014 - 08:07 PM.