Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kuberian Date system

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

Pink-Starlet

Pink-Starlet

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUnited Arab Emirates

According to the Earth system, I get a triple Nil! :(

( January 1, 01:45 am)

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Whoa. You're unlucky. O_o;; At least you get super resistance against magic and transcendentals?

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Well if you're dead, you get 100% resistance.

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

And 8o'clock is the start of the hour of Vayu.

Which chapter it was mentioned?

If this true, then it solves the problem of hours, because each hour is 2 "normal hours"?

Can't decide

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

If my reformatting of time (which did not account for leap years, etc.) is correct, I'd be either Yama-Chandra-Chandra or Yama-Chandra-Nil, depending on the hour/two hours thing.

Rindhallow is calling for me....

Pink-Starlet

Pink-Starlet

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Whoa. You're unlucky. O_o;; At least you get super resistance against magic and transcendentals?

I think....

But if Kali comes back, then my attributes would rule :)

I tried it for all my friends..none of them got a triple attribute. But one of my friends got Agni-Marut- Agni :-)

Good Grief.

TERO

TERO

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

Which chapter it was mentioned?

If this true, then it solves the problem of hours, because each hour is 2 "normal hours"?

I'm not sure if "8 o'clock is the start of the hour of Vayu" was ever mentioned in a chapter. Although in season 1 ch 62, you learn that the hour of creation (Brahma) is some time in the early morning. It's possible that the hour of wind (or Vayu) is around 8 o'clock, though, since Vayu comes after Brahma in the date system: http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Attribute

Edited by TERO, 15 January 2014 - 01:24 PM.

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

Surya - Brahma - Vayu  <.< (earth system)

noooo non-combatant i guess xD

I could fly and blind people.... and make suff. meh

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

TERO

TERO

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

If I got the calculations right, I'm Indra-Marut-Vayu. Ooooooh yeeaaah~ :lol:

But chances are my hour attribute calculation isn't accurate, and I might be Indra-Marut-Brahma or something else. Drats!

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts

I found this on naver search, apparently someone made an excel file that can calculate your attribute. I think it calculates attributes like we would do(Converting earth hours to kubera hours).

It works like this; you enter your birth month/day/hour in yellow blocks and under them you can see your kuberian birthday in month/day/hour. After entering your birthday don't forget to click outside of the box so it can calculate the attributes.

Under the Kuberian dates you can see korean words, just match them with the line at the bottom, and look at the column attributes.

For example the birthday below is Chandra Yama Varuna.

ZNf4hVO.png?1

The excel file:

Attached File  kubera attribute.xlsx   53.02KB   302 downloads

The blog i have got this from: ysunny32

Note: If your birthday is in a leap year the calculator doesn't work as a leap year has 366 days.

And please note that this is not an official calculator, it is fan made. For a better calculation see Kubera fancafe, which opens for attribute calculations several times a year.  

If this calculation is right, then I missed triple Brahma with 2 hours  <_< I'm Brahma Brahma Surya.  

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

Thanks a lot for sharing! was born on leap year, but still calculated it:

Varuna - Indra - Asvins

Varuna - Vayu - Nil

By the way, does anyone know when a new event of Kuca attribute calculation will be held?

Edited by Marim, 17 January 2014 - 09:18 PM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Hmm.... whoa, it got mine right (the same results as the KuCa)! :D

The Kubera Fancafe holds attribute calculation events around twice per year from my experience, around Summer and around Winter, but it isn't on a fixed schedule. To participate, you need to have an account and a minimum number of posts, so if you want to be ready for the next one, you'd better sign up in advance and post a bunch of fanarts and such (even crappy ones >_> ).

Since this excel file seems accurate though, you can just try it.

Gizmos has Brahma attributes. So lucky. ;_;

Edited by Mizura, 18 January 2014 - 03:23 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

TERO

TERO

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

Thanks for posting that, Gizmos! Now I can correct my calculations...

If I use the same input that I used for my calculations, the excel file gives me Indra-Marut-Brahma.

But since I don't know when I was exactly born in the hour, I could be Indra-Marut-Vayu...! I can hope...

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Wait... Actually, this got my last attribute wrong. The first two are still right though.

3492bk6.jpg

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts

Really? Then there is a tiny change for me to be a triple! Is the right Kuberian hour less than the wrong one? If not, there goes my AA license...

I am looking out for Cafe calculations but cafe staff seems to be busy with Kubera Birthday Event, so i don't think calculations will be around soon. But when they start it, does it appear as an event? Where should I look for it?

Kosame

Kosame

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts

According to the unofficial excel:

Nil - Indra - Yama

I already knew that my birth month would

blow any chance of my becoming rolling in cash magician wwww;;;;

Eum, my other attributes are interesting I suppose.

_こさめ_

[mail] kosame_ne[★]outlook.com ・ [★] → @ | [connect] links

Pink-Starlet

Pink-Starlet

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Still a triple Kali :/

My sis got a Brahma-Varuna-Kubera,my friend got Marut- Marut -Asvins and my brother got Varuna-Brahma-Surya 

Not fair! :(

Edited by Pink-Starlet, 23 January 2014 - 11:45 AM.

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

hey about the birth hour, is that GMT or local time? 

TERO

TERO

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

hey about the birth hour, is that GMT or local time? 

The excel file's calculation is for local time, assuming hour 0~1 is Kali, 1~2 is Chandra, etc.

I think the actual hour attribute is calculated with local time too, or else you might have to add or subtract one day to your "local time" birthday :P It seems the actual attributes for the hours are shifted one way or the other from the excel file calculations (since the calculations would have to stay the same for 1 Kubera year = 1 Earth year), but I'm not sure anyone would be willing to reveal that  :ph34r:

I could also be totally wrong, and you'd have to give them some converted birthday in the KuCa to get your attributes calculated accurately, but I doubt that's the case. This is just for fun anyway, so I'll just go along with my inaccurate hour attribute  ^_^

Edited by TERO, 24 January 2014 - 04:56 AM.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Actually... I'm a double Marut with Brahma.... I think (could be wrong).  Wow.  Contradiction. <_<

Don't get me mad, guys: I can boom you badly.  The good news is: I might be able to (almost) fix your clothes on a good day. :P ;)

Edited by Euodiachloris, 27 January 2014 - 03:17 PM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.