Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1029votes)

The Gamer

Alt Names: alt Banzaialt 더 게이머alt Oyuncu(Turkish)alt THE 게이머alt اللاعبalt بازیکن
Author: Sung Sang-Young
Artist: Sang-Ah
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Official RAW of The Gamer: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=552960

Official English translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=88

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The Gamer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gamer latest chapter discussion New Window 12 others
  • 1391 Replies
Topic His Father? New Window Ninjacat Dude
  • 18 Replies
Topic poeple better at being a gamer then the gamer New Window cjk33
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light novel New Window 25Baam
  • 1 Replies

2160 Comments

Looks like they haven't implemented fall damage yet :D

This is actually pretty entertaining so far, I look forward to more.

kinda funny how intense a slime fight is,

Pretty interesting.  I like the "What was I thinking, STR, in today's world?"  And Mom is a boss. ;)

Spoiler

The 1st chapter was best by far! I hope there isn't a lot of fighting in future chapters. 

Spoiler

Ha! He wont beat the slime. It's not the style of these Manwha for a low level MC to actually succeed when they first try. 

Aaaaaaaand it turned into another battle manhwa, showed a lot of promises only to let me down (IMO).

1/5 for now.

If you want something that uses a similar premise without turning into a battle manhwa (so far), go read Dice instead.  At least we still have that.

Poor slime, always the first to die xD

dragon-quest-X-slime-sad.jpg

Poor slime, always the first to die xD

The 1st chapter was best by far! I hope there isn't a lot of fighting in future chapters. 

ah so skills level up with usage.

Seems interesting, even if it is a battle manwha.

Also, I'll be using that panel with the "STR! STR! STR! men go for STR!" some time in the future.

Aaaaaaaand it turned into another battle manhwa, showed a lot of promises only to let me down (IMO).

1/5 for now.

It would be nice to be rewarded or level up once you're done doing the dishes.... 

Quest 435: "Make dinner."    Quest 436: "Do laundry."  Quest 437: "Buy food."   

That would make everyone work harder and we could probably solve the world's homeless population by that point.  .

Yeah, its quite fast

Exactly, and as far as I know, only two chapters are out.

How is it slow? It's literally a weekly series. >:U

Yeah, its quite fast

Interesting ... very interesting ... can't wait to read more :)

great, another series to follow that will be really slow.

How is it slow? It's literally a weekly series. >:U

DUDE! It's a god damn Pokédex! No better since it probably works on items, people, buildings, anomalies, black holes, suns, nuclear bombs, twinkie(seriously wtf are these things made of?), food(check if it's expired),  coca-cola(secret ingredient), panties, and pretty much whatever else you can think of.

What more do you want?

Alright maybe it's lacking a weakness indicator. Need more int. =P

it's a awesome skill for sure

also am I the only one who thinks a high luck stat would be godly

Pretty good indeed. I was expecting the guy to start grinding the slime punch by punch XD

Well, gettin' into the fray down there, I know korean games from both schools (Skill-base and Stat-base) and I find both enjoyable...

For the most part, most games just don't show the numbers, but they are still there. Games witth multiple classes have indeed non-changeable stats for every class like "movement speed", "attack speed", "strenght/power" and so. Some examples are Super Mario Brothers 2, Aero Fighters and Team Fortress.

The difference with stat-based games is that you choose the way a generic character grows like in Fable.

All in all, is just a difference in tastes.

all i know is the one who posted the shoryuken picture is the best.

damn useless ability

DUDE! It's a god damn Pokédex! No better since it probably works on items, people, buildings, anomalies, black holes, suns, nuclear bombs, twinkie(seriously wtf are these things made of?), food(check if it's expired),  coca-cola(secret ingredient), panties, and pretty much whatever else you can think of.

What more do you want?

Alright maybe it's lacking a weakness indicator. Need more int. =P

You're not supposed to see other people's level, where's the GM!

I think thats his speciality, in a real mmo the amount of insight he has into others is invaluable even more so given the fact that others aren't able too. To me this story looks set on the MC building himself up around stronger allies who will stick with him for his ability.

damn useless ability

I disagree, that ability is quite useful especially in MMOs and RPGs since you know what the monsters does and abilities are...with that noted

Spoiler

This sounds pretty promising and funny! I wonder what he'll do with all that strenght.

And guys, bring your debates on the forum! It'll be easier for me to follow it *grabs popcorn*.

ROFL!

RL has Observe... I wonder if there's a 30,000 hp limit...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics