Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 1269votes)

Nisekoi

Alt Names: alt รักลวงป่วนใจalt ニセコイalt Fake Lovealt False Lovealt Kurvaalt Nisekoialt Yanlış Aşkalt عشق دروغین
Author: Komi Naoshi
Artist: Komi Naoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Raku Ichijou may be the heir to a yakuza group, but he's a normal high school kid who dreams of peace and quiet. However, when he meets super-hot but violent transfer student Chitoge Kirisaki, his life takes a sharp turn for the worse!

Spin-off (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magical-patissier-kosaki-chan-r14458)

============Notice================
Shueisha has requested us to not to host this title and its chapters. Please DO NOT upload, and instead support the official release.
============Notice End================
Go to Nisekoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BAD F-ING ENDING!!! New Window animerajen
  • 11 Replies
Topic Mangaka's against Batoto. Poor move mangakas... New Window Master_Aricitic
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nisekoi: Interesting(?)/Ridiculous plot theories (Not necessarily serious) New Window Morlen
  • 12 Replies
Topic Chitoge got friendzoned New Window PkmSilver
  • 9 Replies
Topic Who do you think is the best girl? (Chapter 165) New Window rautes
  • 56 Replies
Topic If you think about it, this is slow reverse NTR New Window Woodensword
  • 0 Replies

8700 Comments

Woah, I take back my previous comment. Did not expect what happened to happen as fast as it did. She's probably going to find a way out of it though. Hopefully the protagonist won't be stupid and believe her.
Love this manga. I can't wait for next chapter.
Shit just got real.
I'm probably wrong here but I think a third girl is gonna show up with another key.
well i hope stays with the blond girl! the other girl just seems too boring,shy, and might even be a two timer. not!
I kinda feel like I liked the one-shot more... it was just awesome... but I'm still loving this series.
the series is better than the one-shot IMO, adding protagonist is a good move by the author. but this better not turning into some harem.
Oh, so they added a protagonist to the one-shot. Well, this can be a pretty good strategy, since it's a shounen manga. Still, I hope this doesn't turn into one of those melodramatic manga with the typical indecisive main character that twists the manga upside down with his idiotic feelings and decisions. But for now, all good :)
Definitely a lot of cliche going into this story. ...Good thing its my favorite kind of cliche. :)
pretty interesting developments!!!
Glad to know that the manga-ka got back on his feet after double arts
@Irecinius let's be honest how many people could ever hope to deny a hot yandere?
@Irecinius
I think you mistaken Yandere and Tsundere =,= ...

Well, this manga basic story pretty cliche, but its a bit better and different than similar genre.

Spoiler
To the poster below that girl is not a yandere. That word doesn't mean what you think it means. It generally refers to a girl that is loving in the beginning and then suddenly loses her sanity. This generally means some one gets stabbed.
Yea, I like Onodera alot more, too bad she lost it already..
He genuinely likes Onodera, not because of the promisse or anything,

But then yandere crashes in his live, and he discover that he is a masochist whimp that can't stand up for what he likes..
how do you know how it will end
I'll grant that it was pretty funny in some parts, mainly character interaction, but the story itself is so generic that rather than slog through tons of chapters to get to the end, I wish I could skip right to it. This particular trope has been used so much, I'm not really even interested on how the end arrives, just that it does and hopefully, quickly.

Spoiler
woot this manga is great
Hmmm, I really liked the oneshot, but I'm not sure about the serialization, I don't like love triangles at all. Plus I think the whole lock-and-key thing is just too cheesy. Not my cup of tea, but maybe I'll read it when it's finished, if I like the spoilers.
this so funny i couldn't stop laughing. hope they continue with this because its become one of my fave manga,!
sweet new chapter!!!
one of the best manga i saw hope there is more coming out
more chapter pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! XD
Go Onodera!! I'll be rooting for you!!
Interesting. The series is quite different from the oneshot even though the main characters of the oneshot are two of the main characters in the series, with the same background story, but a different premise.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics