Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chitoge got friendzoned

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

PkmSilver

PkmSilver

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCalgary,AB Canada

More hope for the other pairings now maybe it's not going to end RakuxChitoge in the  end!

FTW RakuxHaru

Bentokey

Bentokey

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

I sure wouldn't want to be somebody recently picking up the series hovering over the forums lol

Haggardblaz3

Haggardblaz3

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

No, this was just likely a case of the author being a dick. The current chapter literally has the line, "In the end everything went back to normal didn't it?" except now the author has invented a new way for Raku to ignore any feelings he has or may develop for Chitoge, and therefore can extend the length of the manga while teasing us with progression except Raku will interpret it as platonic.

Edited by Haggardblaz3, 20 March 2015 - 10:32 PM.

death64

death64

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNYC
Yea

lorddx22

lorddx22

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

No, this was just likely a case of the author being a dick. The current chapter literally has the line, "In the end everything went back to normal didn't it?" except now the author has invented a new way for Raku to ignore any feelings he has or may develop for Chitoge, and therefore can extend the length of the manga while teasing us with progression except Raku will interpret it as platonic.

lol its funny cuz in rl im a real blockhead like this guy.  So its hilerious to read this stuff alot.

"she’s sad that the city has since changed a lot: she told him, "that he'll still remained the same to her even if he grows up."

young_anime_girl_in_the_rain_by_irawrrye

IvQ9d.pngWheres the bunny?   lol

pokeroots

pokeroots

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

More hope for the other pairings now maybe it's not going to end RakuxChitoge in the  end!

FTW RakuxHaru

Are you really thinking it's not going to be RakuxChitoge (By the way I like Onedera the best... Only normal person) but Chitoge was was the girl in the oneshot... the only girl and that's really all the proof we need that that is a guaranteed pairing, and really only dumb-ass land to believe (not fantasize but truly believe) that there will be any other pairing with Raku. At this point I'm waiting for more male cast to help other pairings out

GodricKharg

GodricKharg

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 87 posts
  • LocationNorth of Niagara Falls... Someplace...

lol its funny cuz in rl im a real blockhead like this guy.  So its hilerious to read this stuff alot.

I know, I was like this years ago too. Something can be smacking you in the face and due to the lacking of understandings, you swerve one way and your entire life shifts...

He's constantly shaking his head wondering about his thoughts and feelings like they make no sense, which indicates to me there is much more he's not acknowledging to himself, essentially lying.

#ShipTheHarem
I write fanfiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/~godrickharg
3 SEKIREI stories
1 Nisekoi short oneshot
1 freezing x Sekirei crossover

Eládio

Eládio

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRecife, Pernambuco - Brazil

Well, I can't take this pairing thing seriously any more since the time the keys started to multiplicate. Now I only read this manga because of the gags.

GodricKharg

GodricKharg

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 87 posts
  • LocationNorth of Niagara Falls... Someplace...

Friendzone isn't so bad.

It also doesn't mean you can't move up, sideways, or downward from such a place.  

Besides, last I checked you wanted your 'mate' or 'significant' other to be one of, if not your best friend.  Someone you can fight with and they will stand with you regardless.

So I smiled big when he called her his Best friend.  His only other 'Best Friend' is Shu.

#ShipTheHarem

I write fanfiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/~godrickharg
3 SEKIREI stories
1 Nisekoi short oneshot
1 freezing x Sekirei crossover

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts

He was too embarrassed to say it but it has gotten to the point he would feel empty without her by his side.