Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

BAD F-ING ENDING!!!

There is a better girl.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

animerajen

animerajen

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

I was dissatisfied by this because I was right on how it would end.
Because Chitoge won, I was dissatisfied for a story type, but I was happy that I knew exactly how it was going to go, not word for word but similar.

In a forgotten past story aspect, Chitoge is best because she isn't the chosen girl, but Kosaki Onodera is and she doesn't get loved back.

In the remembered love story aspect, Kosaki Onodera is best girl because she is the real love, but it would take a long time for them to get together because of Chitoge.

In a Love story that defies the past and into the now love, Tsugumi Seishirou and Haru Onodera are best.

I feel dissatisfied because they threw in all of them throughout the story, and the attraction between Raku and Chitoge was so forced that it hurt the potential story that could have been. It was so driven in and out that Raku's love was conditional in the beginning, To keep the family gang from killing each other. Raku's stayed the same till the 3/4 of it, but Chitoge was at that point from near the beginning compared to him.

Yes, you can argue that best girl always wins. Best girl doesn't always win. Most people assume that best girl means Main girl. Like Ichigo100%, and other series where the two main characters that are trying to get together throughout the series, and then a time skip of them married to different people. They are rare because people don't the ending because it is too real in that aspect. that is why people like series where they get together at the end it is a little unrealistic.

I can understand the Tsundere love, but if you really look at them in a real perspective, they are not pretty or cute. Tsundere are very childish in a bad way. And I also hate it. The reason I hate that type of Tsundere, it is because they never grow up till the last five minutes of an episode, last 2 pages of a manga, or never grow up at all. And they treat you badly 90% of the time and then are cute, it is just horrible.

And the moments when he talks and says he loves her and they get to the hugging, was not that impactful to me. the most impacted moments were Tsugumi Seishirou moments. She literally giving him advice on giving love when he was drinking a lot of soda, when she would have let herself be known as a traitor for Chitoge happiness with Raku's help, and when she distracting glasses so Raku could confess his love to another person.

Chitoge is not a good or loyal person, Tsugumi Seishirou is better. During the festival, when Chitoge learned that Raku said he didn't want to be in a relationship with her, she could have almost got thing bad enough that the family gangs could kill each other by being the way she was. that is not good, nor is it loyal. Tsugumi Seishirou shows more loyalty in a good way, and she isn't selfish. during the time that Chitoge learned that she needed to go to America and would be moving away, Tsugumi Seishirou decided to betray Hive to support Chitoges happiness even if she would be called a traitor, and that shows a lot as a character. When she learned that it was a fake relationship she tried to act on it the best way that she could, but when she learned that Chitoge actually loved him, she stepped aside for Chitoge. but this is just something I looked at throughout the chapters, and all I could find that was good about Chitoge was ... well, from a large view she isn't that good, she is actually very selfish, she runs away from almost all of her problems, and she is a superficial.

WHEN EVER I GIVE ANYTHING TO SOME ONE!

Yukihara2

Yukihara2

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Here we have the "Butthurt Fan" in it's wild habitat screaming while their "ship" has sunk. Be careful approaching it as mentioning it's faggotry will cause it to go berserk.
Please stay tuned for more Butthurtery

fiammalesta

fiammalesta

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Here we have the "Butthurt Fan" in it's wild habitat screaming while their "ship" has sunk. Be careful approaching it as mentioning it's faggotry will cause it to go berserk.

You burned him with the heat of a thousand suns. 

DarksEMD

DarksEMD

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Thank you so much.

Maxer00

Maxer00

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationOn the shores of the Baltic Sea

It was so obvious how it was gonna end, ya might as well just stopped reading the manga after the Romeo 'n Juliet play arc ended.

KoezH

KoezH

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHeaven

as onodera fans im quite satisfied with the ending, ofc it'll be more great if just mc ended up with onodera

but considering from all of harem manga i read so far, nisekoi included on my master piece series

thank you Komi Naoshi-sensei, for adding color to my life LMAO

lorddx22

lorddx22

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

lol yea people saw this coming thats why they dropped it after the romeoxjuilet arc.  Even the survey guy stop on chapter 165.  The real dumb thing about this manga is they pushed for other character storylines then rushed the ending LOL.

-never liked the shuu x ruri combo (skipped it all)

-Well glad it ended but it ended like A Town Where You Live  /Kimi no Iru Machi.  Great Characters, rushed ending.

I rather it ended somehow with Haru in the end since the story wouldve been more interesting imo.  LoL watch me get hater marks like the dude on top. LOL

*BTW* WHOS THE BEST GIRL LOOOOOL

"she’s sad that the city has since changed a lot: she told him, "that he'll still remained the same to her even if he grows up."

young_anime_girl_in_the_rain_by_irawrrye

IvQ9d.pngWheres the bunny?   lol

jwillie4

jwillie4

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

Dude, I love your picture or avatar ( not sure what it is called.) Asia Argento in her balance breaker hot hot hot. 

lorddx22

lorddx22

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

the most disapointing thing for me is that when the manga finished it went from a 8 to a 4...

"she’s sad that the city has since changed a lot: she told him, "that he'll still remained the same to her even if he grows up."

young_anime_girl_in_the_rain_by_irawrrye

IvQ9d.pngWheres the bunny?   lol

Siquall

Siquall

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationFrance

Nah, the ending, and this manga in general, suck because you know what will happen after the 1st chapter.

It's just a bad copy/paste of Love Hina, decade later.

Dhoozy77

Dhoozy77

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

It's a perfect ending for me. the two trash character deserved each other. I read this story for the others girls because let's be frank. Raku as a protagonist is a weak ass pussy bitch and I have read Ichigo 100% and the I's series.  All throughout this series, I felt that Raku lead the other girls around because he wanted a safety net in case things didn't work out. When things did work out he cut his ties to them.

Honestly, I think Yui came out the best. She actually got a real man who clearly was able to knock her up. I think that one scene made me happiest.  So for me, the two most likable character in Nisekoi ended up with each other. Whoopi, now the other girls get to find REAL men or women if they swing that way.

TwentyFifthTasty

TwentyFifthTasty

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

FIrst of all I had my share of fun reading this but the ending didnt get to me, If that was me I choose Kosaki, first of all He choose chitoge because He had fun with her and she was on his daily basis but He also had tons of fun with kosaki. Also he fell in love for kosaki 2 times and she was promised to him, His feeling for her were pure ang genuine, while with chitoge he was uneasy about it 
Now the reasons that I really get mad with this ending, its because kosaki and him are so alike in all ways but they always try their best when someone needs them. Chitoge looks more like a cry baby and the development she had was because of him , while she didnt help him grow at all as character everything he did for her he would do for anyone.
I just think he would be much happier with kosaki and have chitoge as a friend as it always been but I was expecting this ending since the beggining because of the name of the show

Download Manga with Direct Link https://mangastorage.pw