Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 1269votes)

Nisekoi

Alt Names: alt ąø£ąø±ąøąø„ąø§ąø‡ąø›ą¹ˆąø§ąø™ą¹ƒąøˆalt ćƒ‹ć‚»ć‚³ć‚¤alt Fake Lovealt False Lovealt Kurvaalt Nisekoialt Yanlış Aşkalt Ų¹Ų“Ł‚ ŲÆŲ±ŁˆŲŗŪŒŁ†
Author: Komi Naoshi
Artist: Komi Naoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Raku Ichijou may be the heir to a yakuza group, but he's a normal high school kid who dreams of peace and quiet. However, when he meets super-hot but violent transfer student Chitoge Kirisaki, his life takes a sharp turn for the worse!

Spin-off (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magical-patissier-kosaki-chan-r14458)

============Notice================
Shueisha has requested us to not to host this title and its chapters. Please DO NOT upload, and instead support the official release.
============Notice End================
Go to Nisekoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BAD F-ING ENDING!!! New Window animerajen
  • 11 Replies
Topic Mangaka's against Batoto. Poor move mangakas... New Window Master_Aricitic
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nisekoi: Interesting(?)/Ridiculous plot theories (Not necessarily serious) New Window Morlen
  • 12 Replies
Topic Chitoge got friendzoned New Window PkmSilver
  • 9 Replies
Topic Who do you think is the best girl? (Chapter 165) New Window rautes
  • 56 Replies
Topic If you think about it, this is slow reverse NTR New Window Woodensword
  • 0 Replies

8700 Comments

Honestly, this manga is pretty good. It's quite funny and got a nice storyline. I hope to see more of it.
I actually want to see both the glasses best friend to end up together, that will be interesting :)
soo, gooood! :P
Feels like EVERYONE except the yakuza/gang knows that raku is not really in love with chitoge but with onodera...
*things i mean :D
Hahaha thing are getting awesome :D
More Nisekoi! ! ! ! :D
A must read!
cute
funny ending! looks can be deceiving!
been kind of iffy on this manga
but i rather enjoyed chapter 7
so hoping it keeps it up
@Twiliger: I think we can safely say there's unknown potential for now. There are still a lot of ambiguities and possible storyline branches :)
Is it gonna end soon? Or is the triangle just starting?
Loove this manga.
i like the blond girl more. probably cause i like chasing the stubborn type girls haha.
@benji You mean all of the below?
I have hopes for this manga :) Hope the mangaka takes it to a good direction.
Pace wise I think it's fine. Not too quick not too slow. Harisugawa is a bit faster than this.

Go Onodera!
this is the best the author could come up with after such a wonderful cliffhanger of ch5 only to play ignorance. ugh how disappointing.
I wanted to see what would happen in chapter 6 and then this ...
i dont know this seems over cheesy exaggerated and quickly paced. i dont really feel much towards this manga, the saving grace is the relationship between Chitoge and Raku
Thanks for the quick chapter IS scans.

As to the chapter. Finally the author ditched the parade of people that's been following them around. That got old really fast. I still don't think it'll last long in Jump, but I suppose every little change for the better can't hurt. At least I think it'll last longer then Meister did.
agree with all of the above!
Ch.5: Wow, to have this happen so soon. By the way he's so insecure, he's probably going to believe whatever lies she's going to spill though T_T.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
wow didnĀ“t see that one coming^^
now I am really wondering what the author got for us, I mean that this happened in the 5th chapter is really unexpected
This is pretty much reverse Romeo and Juliet. Instead of two love stuck youths falling in love and fighting for it despite their waring families, it's two teens who hate each other and are forced into a "relationship" to stop the war brewing between their families.

The One shot was highly creative and a pleasant read. On the other hand, the serialization, while splendid, has added new characters which have thrown the expectations of many fans of the One-shot for a loop.

While the change in personalities and the addition of characters might seem bad now, it is essential for a long running serialization. The One-shot, while great, had practically resolved the conflict by the end of its story.
Wow, the mangaka just plainly reject all of our expectations with the latest chapter.
Now thats more I like it :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics