Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 1269votes)

Nisekoi

Alt Names: alt รักลวงป่วนใจalt ニセコイalt Fake Lovealt False Lovealt Kurvaalt Nisekoialt Yanlış Aşkalt عشق دروغین
Author: Komi Naoshi
Artist: Komi Naoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Raku Ichijou may be the heir to a yakuza group, but he's a normal high school kid who dreams of peace and quiet. However, when he meets super-hot but violent transfer student Chitoge Kirisaki, his life takes a sharp turn for the worse!

Spin-off (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magical-patissier-kosaki-chan-r14458)

============Notice================
Shueisha has requested us to not to host this title and its chapters. Please DO NOT upload, and instead support the official release.
============Notice End================
Go to Nisekoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BAD F-ING ENDING!!! New Window animerajen
  • 11 Replies
Topic Mangaka's against Batoto. Poor move mangakas... New Window Master_Aricitic
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nisekoi: Interesting(?)/Ridiculous plot theories (Not necessarily serious) New Window Morlen
  • 12 Replies
Topic Chitoge got friendzoned New Window PkmSilver
  • 9 Replies
Topic Who do you think is the best girl? (Chapter 165) New Window rautes
  • 56 Replies
Topic If you think about it, this is slow reverse NTR New Window Woodensword
  • 0 Replies

8700 Comments

I disliked mass amnesia a LOT. Dunno why we get to known Raku mother so late and so little. Also forcing MC to help every female in major crisis just to make shippers feel better when Raku dumps them felt really forced, repetitive and rushed.

This series could be more interesting or shorter but all in all it was just another romance/harem comedy and tons of them (if not all) get irritating at some point. Personally I would like more comedy in this manga, at some point we didn't get any new jokes which was sad.

Another sad part is that Onodera could be great major character but got forced into supporting cast despite her being long term crush of Raku. Of course tons of ppl would say that Chitoge's character development was better and that she was more active and so on but it's painfully obvious why.

But honestly I was sure that this manga will have at least 100 chapters more.

I liked chapter 226, I almost cried (and I cry very rarely).

naah, already knew the choose, and was always disappointed, my problem is with the promised girl, it wasn't neccesary to do that, it's like a kick to the face xD (and well, Tsugumi was my first choice actually, then onodera jajaja)

The whole thing with the promise girl is necessary.

Spoiler

When the designated cockblock character in a romcom/harem series being assertive it means the series is climaxing lol.

Out of all the girls gunning for Raku she's the one with least effort in approaching Raku, even her little sister is trying harder than her. They only get closer when Ruri forced her schemes on Onodera, other than that she remains passive. At first I only regards her as the least fun girl from the harem, but when the flashback shown that when all the other girls competing fair and square with each other except for her who act stealthily and cunningly behind everybody's back like a dishonest backstabber my remaining little stock of faith for her plummeting...

Well, that's the way the author needed her to be to make sure he could have the ending he wanted. Kind of sad, but it's really why at some point I started to like Chitoge more than Onodera.

I strongly disagree with the "only get closer when Ruri forces them" and the "stealthily and cunningly" parts.

Spoiler

well she was gonna lose eventually for that exact part (least effort), but still liked it more than chitoge, until some months ago someone show who was always on the cover of the magazine, then was like, yep this is going to end exactly like the one-shot xD
still

Spoiler

Yeah, the covers gave it away completely.

Bleach is a trainwreck, it's gotten worse for years and the end can't come soon enough. Nisekoi on the other hand I could've gone on reading for a few more years tbh.

Spoiler It's funny, you know he's gonna pair up with Chitoge, but you keep hoping he'll choose Onodera, in the end, your disappointed with his choice.

naah, already knew the choose, and was always disappointed, my problem is with the promised girl, it wasn't neccesary to do that, it's like a kick to the face xD (and well, Tsugumi was my first choice actually, then onodera jajaja)

Spoiler It's funny, you know he's gonna pair up with Chitoge, but you keep hoping he'll choose Onodera, in the end, your disappointed with his choice.

When the designated cockblock character in a romcom/harem series being assertive it means the series is climaxing lol.

Out of all the girls gunning for Raku she's the one with least effort in approaching Raku, even her little sister is trying harder than her. They only get closer when Ruri forced her schemes on Onodera, other than that she remains passive. At first I only regards her as the least fun girl from the harem, but when the flashback shown that when all the other girls competing fair and square with each other except for her who act stealthily and cunningly behind everybody's back like a dishonest backstabber my remaining little stock of faith for her plummeting...

well she was gonna lose eventually for that exact part (least effort), but still liked it more than chitoge, until some months ago someone show who was always on the cover of the magazine, then was like, yep this is going to end exactly like the one-shot xD
still

Spoiler

Wow... After years and years of stagnation. BAM! BAM! BAM! ALL THE LOOSE ENDS TIED! WHO WILL HE CHOOSE! Chitoge duh... It is who the author always wanted to pair with Raku.

yep, and what makes it worse is Ch.225

Spoiler

my reaction for the episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07zYvkNYL8

don't make me expect more, goddamit Naoshi-sensei

Wow... After years and years of stagnation. BAM! BAM! BAM! ALL THE LOOSE ENDS TIED! WHO WILL HE CHOOSE! Chitoge duh... It is who the author always wanted to pair with Raku.

I have always asked me this question, WTF he starts to dance in that moment??

also ch.224

Spoiler

also

Tsugumi looks really great, she was really the cutest T_T
but the right hand of Onodera's sister looks really weird, why only two fingers, and they look like noodles xD

I don't even remember the whole scene the gif's from.

about chapter 224:

Spoiler

And yeah, those fingers are creepy, reminds me of salad fingers.

Chapter 223

Time to party

Spoiler

I have always asked me this question, WTF he starts to dance in that moment??

also ch.224

Spoiler

also

Nisekoi volume 23 Cover!! Tsugumi! :)

uXHGiEg.jpg

Tsugumi looks really great, she was really the cutest T_T
but the right hand of Onodera's sister looks really weird, why only two fingers, and they look like noodles xD

Spoiler

So relevant

Jitsu wa laughs in the face of... well everything but also this.

On an unrelated note, ch 223 has quite the amusing revelation for a certain person.

Chapter 223

Time to party

Spoiler

catch up this manga, i hope mangaka not lead the plot as what reader commonly think

plot twist pls

I hated that development 

Spoiler

probably 3 or 4 more to go ?? making some space for an extra in vol 25th 

I liked it because

Spoiler

I don't know, seems like a lot to wrap up in 2-3 chapters.

Seems this arc will be the final climax. if the end is like "let's compete to get ichijou's love" end, I will nominate nisekoi as the most wasted manga this year. Btw I disappointed too cuz there are many forced plot in the recent chapters.

There's no way it's gonna be like that. It's more likely that they'll both have a "you can have him" "no, you can have him, he likes you" "no, he likes you" etc. competition.

Seems this arc will be the final climax. if the end is like "let's compete to get ichijou's love" end, I will nominate nisekoi as the most wasted manga this year. Btw I disappointed too cuz there are many forced plot in the recent chapters.

The truth's finally out!

Chapter 221 spoiler

Spoiler

I hated that development 

Spoiler

There are almost always 9 chapters in a volume of Nisekoi, so my guess is that up to chapter 206 is going to be in vol. 23, ch. 207-215 in vol. 24 and vol. 25's going to be ch. 216-224. Vol. 26 would be up to around ch. 233.

6 chapters isn't an awful lot (224), but at the same time I doubt he'll make a 26th volume (15 more chapters).

probably 3 or 4 more to go ?? making some space for an extra in vol 25th 

The truth's finally out!

Chapter 221 spoiler

Spoiler

*6. *,184,470 *,185,051 Nisekoi Vol.22

Source: http://myanimelist.net/news/45598034

11. *99,888 *,*99,888 Nisekoi Vol.23

Source: http://myanimelist.net/news/46387681

Am I missing something or did the first week sales of the volumes just get cut in half from one volume to the next?

Those chibi versions of them, too cute :D

Spoiler

So relevant

I domt understand why he didn't take the harem end. Best girls everywhere plus it became boring after chapter 140. Ps: does anyone know if there a good manga with harem end. Completed or not. Besides toloveru which is likely to end as an harem

It wouldn't fit Raku's personality. I agree that the girls are all great though^^

Vol. 23 cover is great too, I'm looking forward to adding it to my collection.

I domt understand why he didn't take the harem end. Best girls everywhere plus it became boring after chapter 140. Ps: does anyone know if there a good manga with harem end. Completed or not. Besides toloveru which is likely to end as an harem
Nisekoi volume 23 Cover!! Tsugumi! :)

uXHGiEg.jpg

so suddenly it went back to act like the oneshot xD, shiiiiieet
well, I weill try to remember the good times (?) ... now we could bet how many chapters are left?? 

10?

I don't think it would be more than this number ...

There are almost always 9 chapters in a volume of Nisekoi, so my guess is that up to chapter 206 is going to be in vol. 23, ch. 207-215 in vol. 24 and vol. 25's going to be ch. 216-224. Vol. 26 would be up to around ch. 233.

6 chapters isn't an awful lot (224), but at the same time I doubt he'll make a 26th volume (15 more chapters).

so suddenly it went back to act like the oneshot xD, shiiiiieet
well, I weill try to remember the good times (?) ... now we could bet how many chapters are left?? 

10?

I don't think it would be more than this number ... also

Spoiler

Heh, it's Love hina all over again...

Onodera used self-destruct ... Nothing happened

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics