Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 163votes)

Red Storm

Alt Names: alt Badai Merahalt ๋ ˆ๋“œ ์Šคํ†ฐalt Kฤฑzฤฑl Fฤฑrtฤฑnaalt Tempestade Vermelhaalt ุงู„ุนุงุตูุฉ ุงู„ุญู…ุฑุงุกalt ุทูˆูุงู† ุณุฑุฎ
Author: Noh Cyungchan
Artist: Ahm Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original Webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/redstorm

A mysterious man suddenly appears in the desert separating the East and West Continents. A young boy, Yulian Provoke from the Pareia tribe finds this man, and brings him to his village. Turns out the man is an incredibly strong and amazing individual, and he begins to teach the young boy fighting skills.
Go to Red Storm Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How to gain access to the raws New Window LonelyVagrant
  • 5 Replies
Topic Red Storm Community New Window Silentwish
  • 0 Replies
Topic gap between chap New Window Traeumejaeger
  • 1 Replies
Topic mangacow scans New Window skules
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Red Storm New Window jrusse18
  • 3 Replies

223 Comments

So, I'm thinking about reading this. Which group is better - Silent Sky or Friendship Scans?

Yes

So, I'm thinking about reading this. Which group is better - Silent Sky or Friendship Scans?

Such an awesome series. Looking forward to new chapters. Many thanks for translator group.

KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAA~ x6

Just re-read for fun and noticed in chapter 0, young glow's brother isn't featured in the group of fighters. Foreshadowing perhaps?

I just noticed that exact thing today!

Noah is known as Master Roshi on his later years.

Just re-read for fun and noticed in chapter 0, young glow's brother isn't featured in the group of fighters. Foreshadowing perhaps?

Five chapters in one go? It feels like Christmas! ...oh wait, it is. :-P

Black and white are colors dude, wtf are you smoking.

Technically they're not colours, they're shades.

Red Storm: Wrath of Smaugh

I don't think it was ever mentioned in the webtoon so I'm curious too. There wasn't any reason for it like in Trace, but maybe the author had trouble keeping up with the schedule and decided to cut that corner?

Thank you and this answer is a lot kinder towards my self confidence

Hey guys, just want to spread awareness of this awesome manga. 

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/full-ahead-coco-r6733

It's got up to 8 volumes translated already. I'd categorize it as an action-adventure coming of age. It's about a kid who wants to follow in the footsteps of the greatest pirate who ever lived. And that pirates adventure along with his crew.

Give it a look please! It's good. Just here spreading the love.

that could describe One Piece very well :P

i have been gone for a while and am just catching up but why did they get rid of the color?  It isn't a bad thing but I am just curious.

I don't think it was ever mentioned in the webtoon so I'm curious too. There wasn't any reason for it like in Trace, but maybe the author had trouble keeping up with the schedule and decided to cut that corner?

what I mean is colors like red, green, blue, and all other colors like in colored TV compared to black and white TV.

i have been gone for a while and am just catching up but why did they get rid of the color?  It isn't a bad thing but I am just curious.

I never noticed before but the seasons are kind of short.

Cheers for the 5 chapters

It's got up to 8 volumes translated already. I'd categorize it as an action-adventure coming of age. It's about a kid who wants to follow in the footsteps of the greatest pirate who ever lived. And that pirates adventure along with his crew.

Gave it a chance, didnt enjoy it.

Until I followed the like I was convinced that I was reading a synopsis for one piece.

Friendship Scan's ch, 34 is placed as a ch 14. รต.o

Doesn't young glow have a fiance?

I haven't seen her in the story up to this point. Even if he does, we are being shown that polygamy exists as a practice in their tribes.

Doesn't young glow have a fiance?

wolverine lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics