Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 163votes)

Red Storm

Alt Names: alt Badai Merahalt 레드 스톰alt Kızıl Fırtınaalt Tempestade Vermelhaalt العاصفة الحمراءalt طوفان سرخ
Author: Noh Cyungchan
Artist: Ahm Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original Webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/redstorm

A mysterious man suddenly appears in the desert separating the East and West Continents. A young boy, Yulian Provoke from the Pareia tribe finds this man, and brings him to his village. Turns out the man is an incredibly strong and amazing individual, and he begins to teach the young boy fighting skills.
Go to Red Storm Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How to gain access to the raws New Window LonelyVagrant
  • 5 Replies
Topic Red Storm Community New Window Silentwish
  • 0 Replies
Topic gap between chap New Window Traeumejaeger
  • 1 Replies
Topic mangacow scans New Window skules
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Red Storm New Window jrusse18
  • 3 Replies

223 Comments

Okay, so what's going on with Red Storm ?  If anyone can translate this text which has appeared today : http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/33268

I hope it's not too bad...

So much for "I've made this power my own" LoL

That psychic girl's eyes are giving me the creeps.

Not really you can only read it for a short while then it goes poof

FYI, all chapters of City of Dead Sorcerer can be read here on the EGS online reader. They are also available for download here.

Hey guys, we created a wikia for Red Storm, we need some help editing. I hope to see you there. Cheers!
http://red-storm.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Isn't it more likely that MangaCow doesn't want Batoto to post their chapters, and Batoto just respects that?

No.

Dear moderator, thanks for archiving.

Indeed, no idea why batato won't allow mangacow scans to be uploaded. Missing chapters aswell...

Isn't it more likely that MangaCow doesn't want Batoto to post their chapters, and Batoto just respects that?

How come his team didnt get any rewards from the warrior's ceremony? 

Ceremony got interupted after all.

In chapter 65, the young priestess was worried about same thing, apparently they intend to return in 10 years and give rewards then.

How come his team didnt get any rewards from the warrior's ceremony? 

egscans is working on city of the dead sorcerer and you can read it in their site (http://egscans.com/)

Not really you can only read it for a short while then it goes poof

Where did it say they were working together?

It's a shame City of the Dead Sorcerer isn't being translated.

egscans is working on city of the dead sorcerer and you can read it in their site (http://egscans.com/)

It's up to chapter 90 on mangacow and, sorry friendship scans, with better quality and translations than this version.

Btw Friendship Scans has it up to 91, just not uploaded here yet.

It's up to chapter 90 on mangacow and, sorry friendship scans, with better quality and translations than this version.

Indeed, no idea why batato won't allow mangacow scans to be uploaded. Missing chapters aswell...

Uuuuuh. Is it just me, or are these pages all out of order?

Man now i read ahead till chapter 73 in 1 go, that will bite me in the ass later haha

Man these cliffhangers

I'd pay to read this translated, even the raws but I don't know how. Can't register..

MangaCow picked this up recently. It has been translated up to ch 73 and i believe they are translating a chapter a day.

The printer ran out of it.

Holy shit I did not even realize we had color at begining but not anymore until this day.. what a dense motherfucker I am.

why is theren"t color anymore?

The printer ran out of it.

why is theren"t color anymore?

it is the best webtoon, why do you think it is not free

I'd pay to read this translated, even the raws but I don't know how. Can't register..

Spoiler

Anyways, this manga is definitely better at the moment than tower of god.... one of the best webtoons or the best webtoon ongoing at the moment.

it is the best webtoon, why do you think it is not free

Where did it say they were working together?

It's a shame City of the Dead Sorcerer isn't being translated.

Remember,

Spoiler

Anyways, this manga has a plot but at least it's not wasting and delaying useless with stupid rinse and repeat. It has development, that remains as development.

F.I.Y, if the guys didn't try to attack the master.... they would of been successful, that's why they called them arrogant; making it harder on themselves Lol.

Chapters 62 - 63 are on mangacow site

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics