Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 163votes)

Red Storm

Alt Names: alt Badai Merahalt ė ˆė“œ ģŠ¤ķ†°alt Kızıl Fırtınaalt Tempestade Vermelhaalt Ų§Ł„Ų¹Ų§ŲµŁŲ© Ų§Ł„Ų­Ł…Ų±Ų§Ų”alt Ų·ŁˆŁŲ§Ł† Ų³Ų±Ų®
Author: Noh Cyungchan
Artist: Ahm Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original Webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/redstorm

A mysterious man suddenly appears in the desert separating the East and West Continents. A young boy, Yulian Provoke from the Pareia tribe finds this man, and brings him to his village. Turns out the man is an incredibly strong and amazing individual, and he begins to teach the young boy fighting skills.
Go to Red Storm Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How to gain access to the raws New Window LonelyVagrant
  • 5 Replies
Topic Red Storm Community New Window Silentwish
  • 0 Replies
Topic gap between chap New Window Traeumejaeger
  • 1 Replies
Topic mangacow scans New Window skules
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Red Storm New Window jrusse18
  • 3 Replies

223 Comments

does anyone know i can read the seasion 2 of the raw i cant read it when i made an account it hard

Too late now! I already went to the raws and copy pasted the panel to my local copy of the chapter! Shame on you for having me do such labor as a reader!

...I guess I should put a smiley here to be on the safe side... hm... this: xD

@2hot4you

you could also call it rude to take a series and start at a chapter where another group left off.. because you know... you would be using their work instead of putting in your own effort. I think you can look at it both ways.

yup true, i guess there isn't really a good way to go about this xD

as long as it gets updated and everyone has permission, i wont complain haha :P

@ daru, can you recommend other series that similar to this or like the gamer and re:monster?

I'm not Daru, but Natsunokumo is also set in a RPG, although it doesn't begin with a newly created character. There's also the 1/2 Prince manhua, in which romance is more involved in the plot. Other than that, there would be the dotHack series, such as  .hack//Link and .hack//root (the mangas aren't very good) and Sword Art OnlineĆ© Although I've only ever watched few ep. of dotHack//sign long ago, I've heard good things about the animes I've stated above.

@ daru, can you recommend other series that similar to this or like the gamer and re:monster?

Dang, totaly my fault, guess thats whats happends when you QC 13 chapters in a row (and you have some funneh redrawers).
Will fix tomorrow(later today) ;3

Too late now! I already went to the raws and copy pasted the panel to my local copy of the chapter! Shame on you for having me do such labor as a reader!

...I guess I should put a smiley here to be on the safe side... hm... this: xD

@2hot4you

you could also call it rude to take a series and start at a chapter where another group left off.. because you know... you would be using their work instead of putting in your own effort. I think you can look at it both ways.

Why did you redo the first 10 if they were already made though... Isnt that kinda rude?

so why is there a wrong panel in ch9 from silent sky? redrawers idea of a joke?

Dang, totaly my fault, guess thats whats happends when you QC 13 chapters in a row (and you have some funneh redrawers).
Will fix tomorrow(later today) ;3

so why is there a wrong panel in ch9 from silent sky? redrawers idea of a joke?

Go Silent Sky Go. MOAR!!!

So what's up with Friendship Scans then, are they done with the series?

thanks 4 da scanz Silent Sky

Lets roll ppl 8]

All right! Time for the tsundere relationship to begin! (Think he's going to be the tsundere though...)

Am I the only one who doesn't want this to happen?

Personally, I think romance kills most action manga/manhwa/webtoons... I would hate to see it added to a series that has so much potential...

All right! Time for the tsundere relationship to begin! (Think he's going to be the tsundere though...)

I get a broken image link error for chapter 10. Anyone else?

EDIT: Changed the image server, I can see it fine now.

This series is awesome, i hope the group doesnt drop it or anyone else doing it

Man this series is just awesome.Followed.

Thanks for bringing it to us, Friendship Scans .

For the first chapter I thought the old wise dude was wearing some furred hoodie or something but after reading for a while I realized he just had really funky hair

This is getting pretty good.

it has potential... will be waiting for more chapters before i can say it can take off naruto(already boring) in my list....

yo guys we need to go say our thanks for the chapter at the website of the Friendship Scans, like this they will know we are many to be interested in this webtoon and maybe release it more often.

g00d st0ff

Hahahaha this is a fun read!

Hope they can increase the rate at which they release...

You have to pay money to get past chapter 21 or something like that.... Fun

why didn't he choose the light saber?

Please keep translating this one, I think it has great potential. Thanks.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics