Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 709votes)

Magi

Alt Names: alt マギalt 마기alt Magi: The Labyrinth of Magicalt ماگی: پیچال جادو
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtaka Shinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Deep within the deserts lie the mysterious Dungeons, vast stores of riches open for the taking by anyone lucky enough to find them and brave enough to venture into the depths from where few have ever returned. Plucky young adventurer Aladdin means to find the Dungeons and their riches, but Aladdin may be just as mysterious as the treasures he seeks. Together with the Djinn Ugo and his friend, Alibaba, Aladdin sets out to find his fortune in the depths of the endless dunes…

Won the 59th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.

Spin-Off:
> Magi - Sinbad no Bouken (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/adventure-of-sinbad-r8536)
Go to Magi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic End of Magi? :'( New Window Eldaeb
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is it just me or Magi reminds me of the Bible or maybe the Quran and Jews New Window GreatNinja
  • 30 Replies
Topic Who's your favourite Magi character? New Window Portgas D. Itachi
  • 14 Replies
Topic How do you think Magi will end? New Window PancakePower
  • 9 Replies
Topic And you just created the country that manufactures everything New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anyone got the feeling that Sinbad will be a future villain? New Window dred05
  • 12 Replies

6243 Comments

dang didnt realize I forgot to close the tag.
Spoiler
@VanderDeckenIX lol, it seems so... There are so many kings in that manga that I didn't expect such answer from Alibaba xD
What?

Spoiler
i meant [ spoiler ]... [ / spoiler ] (without the space in the bracket obviously)
lol people ... everyone making the wrong spoiler tag ... it's
Spoiler
.... that's totally written beside the submit button :|
@Kamidori what are you talking about? Sinbad must've worked his way into that princess already.
lol , ahmad-the typical fail stupid king . his way of looking down on Alibaba piss me off.[/spoiler] My next guess is bishounen Sinbad will come and may our a princess's heart sway completely and she will step down blushing!
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EPIC. the princess will see that
[spoiler] her fiance is such a short, fat useless pig and feel revolted and kick his stupid ass LOL [spoiler]
I think.
Of the fuck course Magi is gonna get anime ...... that's like ....i already know from reading the first ten chapters =))
that is cool to know aayush, Magi anime ftw!
@Vigne: I know, hence why I said it likely won't turn out that way.
Spoiler
Magi getting anime proof :
Spoiler
@Soranokira
not really .... considering alibaba's personality i think he would just cancel the whole thing and then sinbad arrive to get the princess
When did this become SO EPIC?!
aw man another cliifhanger ending >.< thank god sense-scans is pretty fast with this =D
Spoiler

sinbad, lady killer of the seven seas. ;D
sigh... i know i was wrong ... but can you at least spell my name right ... it's viGNe not viNGe .... thanks
A user posted an inappropriately large/irrelevant picture and other users started a conversation regarding it. The correct place to report problems is via the "Report Problems with Chapter/Comic" button located up top, not via discussion in the comments section.

Comments relating to this incident have been removed or edited. User has been officially warned for cursing at another user.
Spoiler
CLIFF HANGER, I HATE YU QAQ
also i hope that princess turn out to be good and elope with sinbad or something ... she's cute.....
Ah the typical princess not knowing who her husband-to-be look like only to find out that he's a short, stubby, fat bastard that even degrading a pig to call him a pig.
........................................................................................................... =_=;; It kills me when characters ruin a plan, but meh :P Watcha gonna do? WE DUN GOT TIME TO LISTEN TO PLANS *rolls eyes* >->
totally AWESOME
Pardon my french, but-- *ahem*-- ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME, ALIBABA
oh ? sorry? i thought that was suppose to be a funny face..... anyway .... FCK YEAH.... Al found his confidence and ready to ROCK

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics