Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Anyone got the feeling that Sinbad will be a future villain?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

dred05

dred05

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts

Since we all know he's halfway fallen to depravity, doing suspicious actions and even Jafar stated that he just use "For Sindria" as an excuse for his actions.

Yunan and Aladdin doesn't fully trust him and now even Alibaba.

What do you think?

2jalwye.gif

"The Bird of Hermes Is My Name

Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame"

Raszagal

Raszagal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationIquique, Chile

Yes, to be honest I'd never trusted in him.

I'm pretty sure that Ren Kouen gonna be a bit more "fair" or "honorable" in all aspects than Sinbad

262xog1.jpg

Baniita

Baniita

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

If he were to ever finally take up on Judar's offer, I'd be absolutely thrilled.

That said, no, I don't think he'll ever become a permanent enemy.

117cuhz.jpg25tkzex.gife2igx.gif

tumblr: The Yullenator / Baniita
`{01} [ 神アレ / Y U L L E N ] » dgm----------------
`{02} 🎧 [ ヨシュネク / J O S H N E K U ] » twewy-----
`{03} 💔 [ シズイザ / S H I Z A Y A ] » drrr!!----------

jrocks84

jrocks84

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I think Sinbad will be the core of the next Dark Spot.

Frenzy85

Frenzy85

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

If it happens, it'll probably be something along the lines of Alibaba and Aladin not being able to accept his methods even though they understand what he's trying to achieve is righteous.
He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would do anything outright evil, but he has been shown to not be picky when it come to methodology.

kaiserseele

kaiserseele

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

i think that if he ever does something un-heroic he'll just become an unscrupulous anti-hero or a knight in sour armor rather than outright villain

Nayrael

Nayrael

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

He is definitely being set up for becoming an anti-villain, thats for sure.

hyoukami

hyoukami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationJotunheim

Rather than villain I think he'll be the one who fight the strongest villain-ish king candidate (Kouen) at the final battle and at the epilogue become a portrait of "good king" that governs Sindria. since Alladin cs probably will oppose Gyokuen and Alibaba cs against Hakuryuu. The villain-ish nature is just some kind of distraction IMO. Using him as the villain in a long term seems a bit too much, the eight general would also retire or turning villain if this case happened.

Actually there's a hypothetical scenario that I think could be happened.  Sinbad could be a sub-final boss and then everyone trying to revert him back to his original self but overpowering everyone and almost wiping them out. Kougyouku then filling the heroic sacrifice role and then making some kind of impact to Sinbad's emotion, creating an opportunity for the eight generals and then subdued and griefing for some time before the final battle.

It's just my prediction though, don't take it too serious.

Maya24

Maya24

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIn my house.

I never trusted Sinbad, so I'm also thinking that he is going to be a villain soon enough. Though I don't think that it will be permanent.

15301sm.jpg

R825

R825

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

He's an anti-hero , not a villain. It's simple

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

you had that prediction spot on

Geekslayre

Geekslayre

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I kinda feel like he'll be more like most of the Naruto boss/baddies... After the baddie (Sinbad) gets his butt handed to him by Alibaba and Aladdin (eventually), he will see their shining goodness and be pulled up from depravity to join them.

- Geek

Chiisana Yume

Chiisana Yume

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

The end of chapter 286 though ........ :D