Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 908votes)

Molester Man

Alt Names: alt Chikan Otokoalt 痴漢男alt Tacizci Adamalt Приставала
Author: Molester Man & 2Ch & Yokota Takuma
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off a real story which was posted on 2ch, Molester Man is the story of how Molester Man is mistaken for a stalker by Miss Understanding, and how they overcome their personal challenges while slowly growing closer to each other.

"Molester Man" and "Miss Understanding" are simply pseudonyms (false names to hide real names) used by the author of the manga.
Go to Molester Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it... New Window LibertyTrooper
  • 1 Replies
Topic Yes, MM is great, but OMK is better and here´s why New Window FakeHero
  • 11 Replies
Topic Did you nearly miss this awesome manga by judging the title? New Window Seraphic Mist
  • 43 Replies
Topic MOLESTER MAN LIVE ACTON - Any English Subs? New Window TrombeOverride
  • 1 Replies
Topic anymore mangas like this? New Window sventh
  • 1 Replies
Topic The ending. New Window ArrJay
  • 25 Replies

1030 Comments

oh man.... very good.

excellent reading, did not disappoint.

the touch of real life in this fantasy setting is a big plus.

I don't know, I just can't find the emotion and story as engaging as many of other people seem to find it. It feels more like a man desperately trying to get a girlfriend in an exaggerated comedic slice-of-life way. The comedy and emotions seem to clash. I'm currently at chapter 18.

So I just read this whole thing and I've gotta that this is probably one of my favorite mangas of all time. A little extreme, I know. But this is one of the few mangas I've come across that made laugh til I cried (ex: Ch. 17 Page 33 last panel), actually feel desperation with the mc, tear up with the mc (and I, by no means, am an emotional person), and actually wait in anticipation (read: yearned) for a happy ending. I absolutely could not pull my attention away from this until I finished this and I'm glad I didn't.

"Wanna do it ?"

"Yes"

And what's next ? ( if you know what i mean :3 )

Worthy to be called a spiritual successor to Densha Otoko. Smells like reality because it's uselessly complicated. And that's how reality is.. Just the right dose of drama.

I have to say, I really felt sorry for Loli the whole way through this, all the way till the very end. But this was a wonderful story. 

bonus chapter : )

10/10 

Last year christmas marathon was fantastic! Big up for a masterpiece.

When the fuck did the rating on this drop so low? What the hell kind of trolls...

Is her name "Miss Understanding" or "Misunderstanding"? I don't get it

It's a pun. She became acquainted with Molester via a misunderstanding, so he chooses to call her "Miss Understanding". As if "Understanding" were her last name.

*flies away*

Spoiler

Is her name "Miss Understanding" or "Misunderstanding"? I don't get it

To think that such amazing stories happen IRL.. I even think of printing it for myself lol.

And why the anon weren't in popularity vote? 

All Aboard... 

Damn, anger, impatience, sadness... what a trip.

Fucking brilliant. It's a toss up between this and OMK...

lol, i fell in love with kansai, this is one of the best mangas i've read in my life.
it may lack some finishing touches in the art part, but the story is way too good to even notice that.

This manga struck a chord with me, as it would with all us pathetic introverts who can directly relate to Molester. I laughed uncontrollably at various points (you go, Sachiko!), fell in love with Kansai, and now, having read the ending, find myself holding tears back. Molester Man has effortlessly supplanted every manga on my top list.

Planet Earth is a good place to live, if we can occasionally find something so profoundly good.

Great manga, great ending. Hoping for a sequel!

I give this manga my Big Girl Salute. Simply amazing

This was the best manga I've ever read since Onani Master Kurosawa.

It didn't need over 100+ chapters. This manga took number one in my ranks.

Oh man I'm crying :'(

Lol, I always wondered where did that 'Shit just got mother fuckin realer than real' come from. Still, I find it hard to believe this happened, like, any of it :D.

Edit: Thanks to Alrei for sharing that link. I'm surprised by how much the adaptation resemble the original posts; even almost at the level of carbon copy (With the exception that the real thing had more trolling, conspiracy and useless advice. Seriously, the board members took so long to come up with decent lines and fired at Molester Man when he bombed things up without consulting them. Every sent message you see in the manga takes minutes irl :lol:).

And did anyone else notice this?  ;)

731 :ヽ('A`)ノWAAAAHHH ◆AcOzV37Nfk :04/11/06 20:47:20 ID:ig/Coza0
  _  ∩ 
( ゚∀゚)彡 Tits! Tits! 
 ⊂彡 

10/10, definitely one of my favorites.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/148755/molester-man_ch20_by_boon-scanlation/22

AAAAAHHH!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Super-mega-critical hit! Amazing! Amazing!

I'll tell you why. Because he's completely blunt and honest about an aspect of human nature which is supposed to be a bad thing but really, really isn't:

So, he pretty much only cares about Kansai? Well... fuck yes. So?

You're supposed to care about all humans equally. This is right, and good. Doesn't matter if they're from your country or from across the world, if they're in trouble, you should help them. This is well and good.

But there is one exception. The person you love is more important to you than others. Sure, it might be selfish. But it's the one and only selfishness which is sublime. 

So, EAT THAT, Loli!

Haha Molester is the MAN!

All u fans here should try out "onani master kurosawa" too Again a weird title but still a really good read

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics