Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 908votes)

Molester Man

Alt Names: alt Chikan Otokoalt 痴漢男alt Tacizci Adamalt Приставала
Author: Molester Man & 2Ch & Yokota Takuma
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off a real story which was posted on 2ch, Molester Man is the story of how Molester Man is mistaken for a stalker by Miss Understanding, and how they overcome their personal challenges while slowly growing closer to each other.

"Molester Man" and "Miss Understanding" are simply pseudonyms (false names to hide real names) used by the author of the manga.
Go to Molester Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it... New Window LibertyTrooper
  • 1 Replies
Topic Yes, MM is great, but OMK is better and here´s why New Window FakeHero
  • 11 Replies
Topic Did you nearly miss this awesome manga by judging the title? New Window Seraphic Mist
  • 43 Replies
Topic MOLESTER MAN LIVE ACTON - Any English Subs? New Window TrombeOverride
  • 1 Replies
Topic anymore mangas like this? New Window sventh
  • 1 Replies
Topic The ending. New Window ArrJay
  • 25 Replies

1030 Comments

Oh geez, I'm tearing up again. It's a great read that's for sure.
Read it all in one sitting. Molester man is my new hero

Rando Button, Ya done good, again.

Upon reaching this page, I saw the title, the drama tag, and the explicit warning. I rolled my eyes and clicked the random button again, but as it took me away I noticed the 4.6 rating and became curious. I thought "eh, I'll read the summary, I guess."... I stayed up and finished the manga overnight.

Great

21 chapters in 2 days but im so happy

recommended

This story rings too many bells for me! That aside, it's really good. It has this guttural feeling of reality, and yet is just like a grandpa story: salted and peppered here and there with thoughts and doubts that may not have been thought only to spice it. A very unique feeling in manga indeed.

About the usual qualities, it's all good. Characters, story, art... The art, by the way, gets significantly better with time.

It's not a coming-of-age story like Onani Master Kurosawa (from the same artist), but it's a very insightful romance, which is quite a fresh take on the genre.

This manga is going to my favorite toplist ASAP, omg 11/10

I enjoyed the ride (a realistic ride when you in RL have this ammount of bad luck normally xD) (ºдº)

Reread this after a long time... this and OMK, tears, every time.

this manga is VIP quality

edit: just got to chappie 20. Tears rolling down my face from sheer happiness.

There's hope out for us yet, don't give up.

Gosh... what a ride, ladies and gentlemen.

Just registered to say I haven't been so moved by a manga since Ressentiment.

And what about the art, I never saw so much progress of art in a manga. Look at this first chapter, it's so amateurish... (but with already a lot of potential) and look only a few volumes later...the mangaka had already mastered his great, refreshing, art.

THE LEGENDARY MANGA!

both molester man and onani master kurosawa is awesome!!

god i am happy to read these manga!!

this make me remember onani master.. both have same style art and good at story *nicenicenicenice

I was fooled by the English title but was amazed by the story presentation right after one chapter. It was a good read but should have stayed true to its original title "Chikan Otoko" instead in my opinion. As this is based on a true story, I'd say the ending is nice and doesn't feel like anything is being left out. :)

I found myself grinning throughout the entire chapters, a light-hearted and romantic story with humorous jokes. As this is a Doujinshi, the panels and shading are all hand-drawn without using any tools but this doesn't affect the visual appeals. While this is a good series but please bear in mind that its Seinen and contains mature material, don't openly link other users to this page(which is how I got here) Thank you.

This was fucking amazing! Wow! When I started reading this I didn’t think I would end up enjoying it this much. Great story, even better execution! Makes you wonder if its basis really is true and if so, how much of it ...

boa x sachiko one true love

Lord Molester

This is epic

I found the holyshit bible for a 20-year old virgin like me! THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME TO THE CORE!!!

love this manga, just can't resist to read it again.......read it....crap :/

This manga is awesome! The MC is interesting and the way his thoughts are depicted was hilarious. Very good!

Sweet read :)

This manga, was a fucking rampage of epicness

In the ending chapter, is his other Manga that's mentioned real? *Momotetsu* 

great read, a very interesting story and an acceptable character development.

Peeping masterpiece! The MC is almost spitting image of myself except for onahole, pet and scary parents :D

Ah crap. I read it all again. It's still great stuff.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics