Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

It's a harem manga. What plot quality?
i feel the plot quality dropped significantly from the first chapter
I whis I had friends like that, when I bother my parentes and kick me out of my house
Not bad, not bad like to see more of this :D
i was more interested in the building's flag
Even though it's obvious she had the same mentality as the others she still didn't have the sleepover flag.
TRAP FLAG.
I'm calling it now; Souta has raised a flag for Nanami, hence not seeing anything. Nanami doesn't have a flag because she's just reacting to Souta's.
Clarification of Nanami's line on page 13 of chapter 2, in the last panel: She's saying something along the lines of "Instead of the flag breaking, it was Souta's resolve that broke..."
That was shortened to "gave up", but it doesn't quite have the same context/meaning, so I'm letting everyone know here.
It's like a game. They really want to make you catch the flag.
Glad you guys are liking the new series! I think it's got a lot of promise. Not that the first two chapters have been boring, but if you think about it, there's a lot of stuff that could happen with this interesting setup.
Nanami is the player and Souta is the friend... ? No, that doesn't seem right -.-"
@theroadstopshere
I was thinking something similar. Like, she carries the master flag, or something. "A flag so big, you can only see it from space."
For all those wondering about the lack of flags over a certain tsundere head, this is my supposition:
Spoiler
@acolyte

isn't it strange she acts like the other girls but yet there's no flag

not even a friendship flag and what more is
Spoiler

very observant she is, for some reason probably.
Warning: serious spoiler
Spoiler
horny flag
sex flag
crazy flag
air head flag
smart flag
hate flag
motherfucker flag
datass flag
ok flag
mother of god flag
i want a kiss flag
rage flag
like a boss flag
and ...........................
Next girl Loli? please...?
@fawn and @ Cydric ...
oh yeah ... Katsuragi Keima can see THE ENDING ...
he doesn't even need seeing the flag ... (or rather, Katsuragi is able to sense it already ?) to be honest he already a GOD about manipulating "flag" ... LOLZ ...

but it probably a good idea if Iris Zero adapt this "see flag" in the story ... (and being sue as rip off material ? lolz ...)
@sharkbotx
I guess it's exactly what is written in the first chapter, her flag is already raised from the moment he break the office guy's death flag. He can't see a flag he already take.
@yariel
I agree with Cydric about TWGOK, Keima being a God when he doesn't even have any supernatural abilities is what makes him amazing

About Iris Zero, good point, maybe someone with this ability will appear in future chapters.
the blond chick not having a flag = fated love, the love string of fate ??? or just dat she doesnt really give a fuck lol
@ yariel

Why this ability doesn't appear in TWGOK? That's a silly question, Keima is GOD he doesn't need that ability. Posted Image
@acolyte Probably there not being a flag on the blond girl, but I'm just guessing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics