Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Mysterion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
First reaction I had: South Park fan?

So what do you think this means? Strange coincidence or purposeful creation? I just hope the character doesn't wear a costume with a green question mark on the head, that's reserved for the Riddler in my opinion

Attached Files

Edited by MrAnarchist, 29 June 2013 - 10:14 PM.

So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Purr-Nyan

Purr-Nyan

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAt the edge of your dreams

As always I didn't have a clue when I translated this, good thing you guys are here to tell me all about it XD

This thing is full of references to other *stuff*, stuff includes more than manga & anime ofc... References to Saving Private Ryan & Skyrim (arrow to the knee) for a start, so it wouldn't be too farfetched to think it's a South Park reference :)

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

As always I didn't have a clue when I translated this, good thing you guys are here to tell me all about it XD

This thing is full of references to other *stuff*, stuff includes more than manga & anime ofc... References to Saving Private Ryan & Skyrim (arrow to the knee) for a start, so it wouldn't be too farfetched to think it's a South Park reference :)

Dear god what have they done
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg