Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 286votes)

Orange Marmalade

Alt Names: alt 오렌지 마말레이드
Author: Seok-Woo
Artist: Seok-Woo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Orange Marmalade Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Orange Marmalade BG music New Window cinceprutie
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raws (spoilers) New Window Autumn
  • 138 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 487 Replies
Topic Seok Woo ask Webtoon Live to drop and remove OM New Window Rebral
  • 26 Replies
Topic You guys hate Sihoo now... New Window Fragile
  • 2 Replies
Topic Jaemin's Real Father Theory New Window techygal9
  • 11 Replies

922 Comments

so its ending... 

*sniff.. sniff... 

ohh.. re-read!!

Spoiler

I'm not crying.....you're crying.

This... ughhhh... THE FEELS BRO.. THE FEELS..

This manhwa is now ended in the original language... such a good story. Bow to Seok Woo sungsengnim!

We need a new marmalade!!!!! WE GOTTA HAVE APPLE, BLUEBERRY, STRAWBERRY, ETC MARMALADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED MORE MARMALADE!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

This manhwa is now ended in the original language... such a good story. Bow to Seok Woo sungsengnim!

Yea, after reading 116-117, I have affirmed my hatred of the Glasses Girl. She is such a two-face...

Spoiler

asdf scans has chs. 116 & 117 on their website now.  Be prepared for tears to fall from your eyes.

I wonder how long a delay they will have before uploading them here?

Sadness, sadness everywhere.

That dad has balls of the size of Manhattan

Uh... Um... I realize there are language difficulties, but... who's going to have the heart to tell them it's spelled "expelled"?

I am a proofreader myself for another group and I'd just like to say that if that is the only mistake that ASDF scans' Proofreader let slip by, then it is still an excellent job.  None of us are professional proofers.  We do this for fun and while we all try our hardest to do a perfect job, the occasional error is still going to be missed from time to time.

That being said...  As a proofer, I have found that the most common misspelled word that slips by many groups is still the word "separate" which a lot of people insist on spelling as "seperate."  I haven't seen that particular error here, I just feel this irrational need to mention it whenever I see an opportunity to do so.

I therefore repeat the mnemonic hint that my third grade teacher taught me fifty years ago:

"When spelling "separate," remember that there is "a rat" between "sep" and "e."

Why has it taken me this long to realise that all the characters facial expressions look the same? The same gaped mouth...

Wow, and I find yet another amazing webtoon... Korea, I didn't know you had such  wonderful things, now I really wish I could speak korean.

Uh... Um... I realize there are language difficulties, but... who's going to have the heart to tell them it's spelled "expelled"?

I love youuuuuuuuu asdf scannssss

love you too <3

I love youuuuuuuuu asdf scannssss

Note: There is a hole in my wall.

Side note: I feel manly again.

I can see why they didn't Most scanslation groups involve multiple people and people join and leave. So can the people currently doing it say the own the rights for all of it? Can they assure the people giving them money that it is so? This whole copyright shitbecomes a whole tangled nightmare really quickly as soon as you try to turn something informal into something official.

Anyway, is it going to be officially translated then and if so any idea where it might turn up?

Not fully aware of how the whole scanalation scene works but can't webtoons live offer their previous chapters to naver/whoever hosts the official translations and then only receive payment for chapters past 115... it would save them money in the long run since they wont need to employ people to translate the chapters that have already being done and could then just pay the people currently at webtoons live per chapter translated. That way if somebody leaves they can be paid for the chapter they where involved in but not for chapters after that.

Oh jeez.

Oh jeez.

Oh man.

;_;

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER 

ape51w.jpg

Thank you so much for picking OM up, asdfscans!

comment-image-319931.jpg

THANK YOU asdf SCANS! I <3 YOU~

Thank you for picking this up asdf scans!!!!ali_020.gif

Oh Mari's Father.....

Fetal_position_cry.gif

Didn't expect the dad to show up like that! Here's hoping that they have even a slight change of heart...

I never asked to feel these feels that feels freely ;w; 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics