Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

You guys hate Sihoo now...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Fragile

Fragile

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts

And some of you will probably hate him even after he has his redeeming moment, but it's a staple of Korean dramas for all of the main cast to never be bad guys. The villains always disappear or become "good guys after all."

My prime example: Winter Sonata.

Sanghyeok was supposed to marry Yujin. Chaerin was Minhyeong's boyfriend.

But because Minhyeong turned out to be Junsang (amnesia, they all thought he died when they were in high school), eventually both Sanghyeok and Chaerin redeemed themselves.

The story that has not yet finished...?

pokeroots

pokeroots

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

Yeah because he was a dick in the first place and caused a cluster **** to happen i mean yeah he deserves to be hated

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

And some of you will probably hate him even after he has his redeeming moment, but it's a staple of Korean dramas for all of the main cast to never be bad guys. The villains always disappear or become "good guys after all."

Spoiler

I don't hate him, but no I've never liked him. My personal feelings are that the author intentionally portrayed him in an unflattering light so not liking him is exactly how I should feel. 

And yeah, I agree with you, given the type of story this is I've no doubt we'll see some amount of character growth (already have for that matter) if not some amount of redemption as well. We'll see. 

Tn7HA0h.png