Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 929votes)

Kingdom

Alt Names: alt ć‚­ćƒ³ć‚°ćƒ€ćƒ alt Chiįŗæn quį»‘calt ēŽ‹č€…天äø‹alt El Reinoalt History of Qinalt Il Regnoalt Kaharianalt Karaļvalstsalt Karalystėalt Kerajaanalt Kongerigealt Koninkrijkalt Krallıkalt KrĆ³lestwoalt Royaumealt Tsardomalt Ł…Ł…Ł„ŁƒŲ©alt ŠšŃ€Š°Š»ŃŃ‚Š²Š¾alt Š¦Š°Ń€ŃŃ‚Š²Š¾alt ממלכהalt Ų§Ł…Ł¾Ų±Ų§Ų·ŁˆŲ±ŪŒ
Author: Hara Yasuhisa
Artist: Hara Yasuhisa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Millions of years have passed since the times of legends, when the worlds of man and gods were still the same. In these times it was the desires of man that moved the world. It is the era of the 500 year war: The warring states period. Kingdom is the story of a young boy named Shin who grew into a great general and all the trials and bloodshed that lead him there.

Won the 17th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Award Grand Prize.

Related:

> Kingdom one-shots:
1. Li Mu
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/li-mu-r9692 )
2. Meng Wu and Chu Zi (Note: Contain spoilers to future events of the main story)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/meng-wu-and-chu-zi-r10078 )
Go to Kingdom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kingdom Spoiler thread New Window Ace Baragan
  • 6 Replies
Topic Where did the chapters go? New Window Koreachess
  • 1 Replies
Topic Jump attacks and other unreallistic attacks. New Window l3alistic
  • 6 Replies
Topic Most feels death New Window icedpyro
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion Thread New Window OnePunchManFan
  • 174 Replies
Topic Does Houken really worth for Zhao 3 heaven general titile? New Window Roxis
  • 0 Replies

4978 Comments

Concentrate all on this one point and pierce through it!!!!
:B
Damn! Nice mass release, then the cliffhanger! xD
@Meadow
Already mention it but ill say it again anime ended at vol16
@Meadow there's 29 volumes. So we still have a long way to go. Can't wait until we catch up.
DOes anyone know which volume the anime is currently on?
palido dios don't worry the number of follows increased by around 100 since last month.

Turnip Farmers you guys are freagin amazing with the pace and quality of the translations!! Thank goodness you guys picked up this series man
Turnip hurray!
Can i ask how this only has a little more than 500 follows?
awesome, just started reading this series its real good
@Turnip Farmers i love u guys
damm turnip farmers do you even sleep? im loving those fast realeases!!
The latest chapters are where you can easily feel the Japanese flavor.

Baldy isn't even a real insult to Chinese, much less to those who wear topknots. And that top slash stance thing is so Japanese/katana-ish.
a shame the scans are so far from the jap version

well there's the anime and some crappy chinese scans for those like me who hate to wait :)
One of my favourite series :3 keep up the good work!
@takehisa
heh, you haven't seen anything just yet.

@marss
Another 3 incoming right now, you ain't getting a release tomorrow though (probably).
sick update!
goddamn, that mountain tribe captain is badass
canĀ“t get enough of this series!
thx Turnip Farmers!
kitaaaaaa
@Anbesolrox

Of course manga is still ongoing(currently volume 29) where anime ended was at vol 16. I've also heard the anime will resume later(June/July)
So this doesn't end where the anime did right?
That's the cover for volume 29. Not sure who changed it but you won't be seeing that character for a loooong time.
@falconbane
ahh, yes.. probably more than the Art of War is involve here.. ^^

@Akani
i think thats the leader of the mountain people (sorry forgot the Chinese name..) who help Zheng during the revolt of his younger brother..
dat cover
who is the unbelivable busty women in the cover?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics