Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Most feels death

Spoilers

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

icedpyro

icedpyro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

I can't decide which death was sadder... Ou ki's or duke Hyou's. Both make me take a minute from reading to make the feels calm down.

7.jpg

xatoatox

xatoatox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

https://youtu.be/1WxExwrCQWg

I guess this is where I actually cried,, T_T

MoterCrozz

MoterCrozz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

https://youtu.be/1WxExwrCQWg

I guess this is where I actually cried,, T_T

Haha, I'm pretty sure he meant Kingdom deaths.

You know, for a manga filled with death and carnage, not very important characters die.

Gabyta07

Gabyta07

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 661 posts

For me it was Ou ki, I didn't care much about duke.

"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

reason

reason

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

Hyou / Piao

I know it was early, and I didn't read it since I watched the anime first and haven't finished the manga yet, but Hyou's death was almost like Kamina's from gurren lagann as gurren lagann isn't worth watching anymore after his death. I'm glad Xin developed into a decent protagonist.

styggtuff12

styggtuff12

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

either the duke or grandpa mougou :(  :(  :(  :(

Apollo Kenobi

Apollo Kenobi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Most feels was in Hara's one shot on MouBu and ShouHeikun for me... They are after all related to the kingdom universe....

Spoiler

styggtuff12

styggtuff12

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

Most feels was in Hara's one shot on MouBu and ShouHeikun for me... They are after all related to the kingdom universe....

Spoiler

got a link/name to that one shot?

Apollo Kenobi

Apollo Kenobi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

got a link/name to that one shot?

Kingdom one-shots: 
1. Li Mu
 http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/li-mu-r9692 

2. Meng Wu and Chu Zi (Note: Contain spoilers to future events of the main story)
 http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/meng-wu-and-chu-zi-r10078

I shed legit manly tears after reading the second one. 

Edited by Apollo Kenobi, 21 March 2016 - 12:36 PM.

HardBoiled

HardBoiled

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

With the recent death of Saitaku, I really do not know if Mougou's or Saitaku's death was more sad.

I was really sad about Duke Hyou, and Ouki also, but Mougou's death was really really sad, to me ,when it happened.

IT showed how Mougou tried really hard to be a good father to Moubu, and that they had to travel around and live in barns and stuff after being kicked out of each country, and finally ended up in Qin.  It shows the love Moubu had for his father, and the love Mougou had for his son, trying his best to be a great father.  Even now it makes me tear up just thinking about it.   Mougou had a very small impact, imo, overall, but he was a nice person, and showed compassion to his fellow man.  His death was really sudden sadly.  His offspring, Moubu, is something great, and Mobou is fighting to protect his family name, and show that his father wasn't worthless. ,even thoug hhe was kicked out of countries for losing many times in the past.

Saitaku is one who was mysterious, and seemed like he could be a mean old man...  But in reality he was an extremely kind person, who just wanted peace in the land of China.  He joined Ryofui for the sole purpose of being able to get closer to his dream, but it ended up that Ryoufui was not able to accomplish his dream... However, Saitaku was able to put his trust in Sei, and truly believes that SEi can do it. 

Saitaku died with a smile on his face, and it's really sad to think how much this dream meant to him, and how thankful he was for it, and to live to see SEi.  To me it was extremely sad to see him go, even though he wasn't in the story much...  He had a ton of impact on the story overall though.  The smile he had on his face, when he died was interesting because I don't think he ever smiled before, and that smile was genuine and he seemed really happy.

shiroitora

shiroitora

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

1. Ou ki

2. Duke Hyou

ThinkPositive

ThinkPositive

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNorway

Bitou, the brother of bihei. That death depicts how the unit moves on when people die. It's really feels