Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 270votes)

Break Blade

Alt Names: alt ブレイクブレイドalt Broken Bladealt 破刃之劍alt Espada Rota
Author: Yoshinaga Yunosuke
Artist: Yoshinaga Yunosuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rygart Arrow is the only one in his world who lacks the inherent ability to power up quartz, the energy source that makes all of the machines run. Nevertheless, he’s pretty well connected. The King and Queen of his country of Krisna happen to be old college friends. But so is Zess, the guy who is leading the army of a neighboring kingdom in an attack on Krisna.

How did it comes to this? There’s little time to ponder the implications as an army in giant, mechanized battle suits attacks. Arrow just feels like he’s in the way – until he comes across a powerful, ancient mech that no one has yet to be able to figure out how to run. But his natural affinity for the suit’s operating mechanism may just turn Arrow into the most important player of all.
Go to Break Blade Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What comic comes before this one? New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest chapter New Window Coca
  • 18 Replies
Topic Manga -> Anime New Window Laurens D
  • 12 Replies

738 Comments

I thought he's going to RAPE Sigyn.
About time. Go Rygarts! Leave the army and make babies!!!
least he acknowledges she doesn't love him.
@Doujutsu
Manga went on Hiatus.

Ahhhh cliffhanger on chapter 55, just to be relieved at the beginning after the hiatus.
They will rebuild Delphine (if the cockpit is not destroyed due they can't rebuild high-tech machine) and recruit Rygart again, because Orlando will invade Krysta after destroyed Athen ;)).
lol what's up with the releases? last one was half year ago...
such a great manga!! the only bad thing is the irregular releases in Japan
More like

1. Fire Rygart
2. Marry Sigyn
3. Delphine rebuilt
4. Little brother becomes new pilot
http://vatoto.com/read/_/122552/break-blade_v11_ch56_by_vistrans/24

Why's there a "hand" on Sygin's head? O.o (center panel)
Well this is like the calm before the storm, you know things will go bad
Well, the war ain't finished...
So even if he's temporary fired, we know he'll be back ( copyright Terminator).
And concerning Sigyn, it's going in the right direction, but I get that annoying feeling that it won't go that well :s
1. Fire Rygart
2. Marry Sigyn
3. Live happily ever after in a farm
So.... the end? @@
wow the author's are trolling us hard, how many mangas are now with troll chapters now?
FINALLY the story's started progressing again.
FINALLY!!!
UPDATE, after so long thank you Vistrans.
for gods sake I should've just stayed on chap51 -_-
screw this series...
Well, so far it looks like Rygart gonna get had by his friends.
There was no NTR... however i don´t like how the romance is this manga is heading
Spoiler
what is time frame of release? weekly? monthly?
@Cassanova

his name would be Kira Yamato with plot armor
My bad Cleo/Kleo...but yeah...age difference not likely
@boomisbored, Chances are Rygart will die since his Golem is name after Tyrfing from Norse Mythology...didn't end well with the victims or the wielder of the sword until the curse was lifted.

If Sigyn ends up with Hodr in the end these will be possible ending girl for Rygart

Dark hair girl forgot her name?Likely
Empress of Orlando??Only later chapters will tell
Claire???Probably but not likely as theyre different ages.
poor rygart.. (i hope in your next life you will piloting a f*cking STRIKE FREEDOM GODDAMN!!!! and not a friggin steam powered bycycle) end up with tragic death and i wish that dirfinge has nuke onboard... and a self destruct system... and then boom so my time wasted to read this manga not go to waste... cos the main reason i read this is to see a friggin mothafucka tragedy..... that give me a friggin chill to my spine and a grin that wish someone in this world die along with it... anyway i thought dirfinge chest plate means go defy your destiny... with the thing going on ..instead it says something like go f*ck yourself.... huahahahahaha... .. ha... ku...ku.. 1 2 3 4 you get it?.. it's depressing...
Goddamn cliffhangers! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics