Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 313votes)

Unbreakable Machine-Doll

Alt Names: alt Kırılmaz Makinadan Kuklaalt Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanaialt Machine Doll wa Kizutsukanaialt Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanaialt Unbreakable Machine Dollalt 機巧少女は傷つかないalt 机巧少女alt 机巧少女不会受伤
Author: Kaitou Reiji
Artist: Takagi Hakaru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: During the early 20th century, along with technological advancements, scientists were able to develop sophisticated magic. The combination of science and sorcery was Makinot, circuits made from spells that were put into objects to bring them to life and even gain a personality. It was developed as a military weapon and has now spread throughout the world. Akabane Raishin is now attending the Royal Academy to become the best in the world. Accompanied by the lovely teenage girl Yaya, who is actually Raishin’s puppet weapon, he plans on rocketing to the top of the class. However, his test scores come nearly dead last although his combat skills and determination are second to none. Raishin has to compete with the most deadliest of classmates if he wants to come out as the king.

Spin-off:

> Gene Metallica - Unbreakable Machine-Doll Re:Acta
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/gene-metallica-unbreakable-machine-doll-reacta-r11797 )
Go to Unbreakable Machine-Doll Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About robots and feelings in fiction New Window kkio
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler - Raishin's Powerup New Window UMD
  • 2 Replies
Topic Help at the Unbreakablemachine doll Wiki New Window battradio
  • 1 Replies
Topic UMD - Spoilers Thread New Window UMD
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga Similar to Unbreakable Machine Doll New Window RS456
  • 5 Replies
Topic Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai Discussion New Window malgod
  • 30 Replies

637 Comments

8 pages? fuck off....

well .. that escalated quickly

Wait wait wait wait.....

What...?

8 pages?

FUCK

8 pags ...somewhat i feel deceived

think ill go hunt for LN translations to get rid of this feeling

Um... I blinked. Did I miss the chapter?

Hmmm? This manga is still not axed? Its quite a good manga (somewhat) and has a good plot (somewhat) but, its just plain (very much) in many senses...

Definitely not a prank, Media Factory/the author/somebody is not pushing to have more pages of this in each issue, and its been skipping issues a lot. Nobody knows if the artist is in poor health or what, but this manga has seriously become a drag, and its unfortunate.

Yea I know, its like getting to see the pre-episode sequence of a anime and suddenly it shows ending credits...

That's definitely a prank. 8 pages out of a typical 26 page manga?

Definitely not a prank, Media Factory/the author/somebody is not pushing to have more pages of this in each issue, and its been skipping issues a lot. Nobody knows if the artist is in poor health or what, but this manga has seriously become a drag, and its unfortunate.

That's definitely a prank. 8 pages out of a typical 26 page manga?

Is this a fucking joke? Ain't no funny anymore.

Droping this shit.

wut? what the heck just happen?

8 pages huh...

14de0578-9c94-4a03-8beb-1c21668b7128.gif

heh... I'm not even angry...

Spoiler

Correction: 6 pages.

2 of them are the scanlator group's inserts.

8 pages huh...

14de0578-9c94-4a03-8beb-1c21668b7128.gif

heh... I'm not even angry...

Spoiler

wait wut? 8 pages?

Is this the authors way of making a cliffhanger because if it is

P7m6Ubt.jpg?fb

i know many won't agree with me but  the art in the manga is waaay better that in the anime adaptation......

There are 'many' who 'won't' agree? O_o

It is fact that the art is tons better. You actually see emotions in the manga. The manga trumps both LN and anime in detail. I know taste in art differs from person to person, but I'm talking characterization here. The anime was quite pretty alright, but the style they used gave a detached impression on characters while this one makes them seem more real and effective.

i know many won't agree with me but  the art in the manga is waaay better that in the anime adaptation......

I have a mantra that I chant when I think a series is devolving: "Still better than Infinite Stratos, still better than Infinite Stratos...."

Freezing is so much more infinitely worse.  I swear, it's MC is the only one I hate more than the one in School Days.

Wow, the artist reused the same panel for page 4 and page 8...

Different angle, so no. Both were drawn by hand separately.

"Would you mind if I kill you without you resisting at all?"

..oh wow since you asked nicely sure, I'll stand here and let you kill me...

Spoiler

Villains and their stupid monologues man. The whole time I was waiting for the tree branch to break under him and see him face plant the ground.

Why are you in a fucking tree, man?

It's 2015 when are we going to acknowledge this trope has been done to death.

Yeah but... this trope was originally written into this series in 2010 so...

Also I see no issue with being in a tree(if that is the issue) :P Better than a freaking lamp-post or flagpole.

Wow, the artist reused the same panel for page 4 and page 8...

Why are you in a fucking tree, man?

It's 2015 when are we going to acknowledge this trope has been done to death.

I have a mantra that I chant when I think a series is devolving: "Still better than Infinite Stratos, still better than Infinite Stratos...."

Infinite Stratos anime was just painful to watch... I kept trying to give it more chances because I read spoilers from the LN that the main character grows a sack later on but the anime never got to it.

Kinda remind me with Caster somehow ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics