Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Spoiler - Raishin's Powerup

Powerup Katana Setsugetsuka Herculean Strength

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

UMD

UMD

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

The purpose of this topic is to know Raishin's Powerups.

You can't blame Raishin for being weak after all he is fighting powerful Automatons which can even fight toe to toe with the Magicains. After 3 more arcs (including this arc), "Crimson Red" arc, Raishin will get stronger after meeting Griselda a former Wiseman

KSwK_06_007.jpg
Raishin confronts Griselda..... as Griselda for the first time wears a feminine clothes after Raishin told her to be more femenine. XD

who won the Night Party four years ago to master the Kouyokujin a secret technique of the Akabane clan (it was shown in the anime and manga where Raishin is controlling a puppet before he met Shouko and Yaya.)

KSwK_06_055.jpg
Griselda using her family secret technique the Ariadne's String as she fight the two automatons.

KSwK_06_273.jpg
Raishin stopping an axe around 200 kilos with his bare hands and Raishin destroyed the axe with his own hands using the Kongouriki circuit.

He will also learn how to channel Yaya's Kongouriki to himself which means he will acquire the power of Yaya's Kongouriki a power able to fight on par with Automatons. He can also use his own magical energy to strengthen his body just like what happened in "Star Gazer" arc where August Veyron tried to attack Yaya and Raishin both at the same time as August figured out Raishin's weakness as only one person can be reinforce with Yaya's Kongouriki. Raishin chooses to reinforce Yaya with Kongouriki while using his own magic to strength to amplify his fist to punch August's fist. August's fist is shatter since Raishin's punch is amplified as well, although Raishin is also critically injured in that suicidal attack. August Veyron he is actually the "Last One" having the worst grade in the academy exam next behind Raishin (who is "Second Last"), because he submitted all his papers blank. He became a member of the "Rounds" by the loss of Felix Kingsfort (ranked 4th). He uses his automaton as an armor (the same as Räikkönen which Räikkönen and his automaton become fire itself), and fights similarly to Raishin - in that they both use their own bodies to get into battle. Sleipnir is August Veyron's automaton. It possess the "Stride" magic circuit that can manipulate the distance literally. The enemy's attack are softened significantly by increasing the distance (thus Raishin's punches have no 'feel'), while attacks that had their distance shortened to amplify the power. The fist are protected by a magic which negates the normal force.

KSwK_07_007.jpg

Raishin and Tenzen second battle and Loki's second battle with Rosenberg.

KSwK_10_062.jpg

Raishin and Tenzen third battle.

Somewhere in the "Target Gold" arc, the Magic Association invade the academy and Raishin confronts Räikkönen ~

KSwK_10_257.jpg
Raishin, Yaya, Irori, and Komurasaki ready to battle Räikkönen.

~ a former Wiseman who won the Night Party 12 years ago also known as "The Crimson". Raishin using the Setsugetsuka sister (Hotaru fight along side the Setsugetsuka sisters and Raishin) to fight againts the former Wiseman.

KSwK_10_223.jpg

Unjaku, Raishin's kendo master.

After the Raishin shove off Raikonen, he was confronted by Unjaku who is Raishin's kendo sensei who taught him the way of kenjustu. Here, Raishin fought Unjaku with his Full Mastery of Kouyokujin, Yaya, Irori, and Komurasaki. After he defeats Unjaku he pick up his katana and proceed to fight Astrid the "Gold Rose"  a very powerful Magician who is a member of the Magic Association. Raishin uses 天嶮絶衝:破却水月 Tenken Zesshou: Hakyaku Suigetsu on Astrid. Astrid used a barrier to block Raishin's slash, but using the Kouyokujin Raishin managed to destroy her barrier, though Raishin ended up breaking Unjaku's sword in the process. Astrid escaped with severe injuries. Originally Raishin kendo sensei taught Raishin the Jujitsu which only for self-defense (this only applies if Raishin doesn't have any weapon) where his Kenjustu is the real thing. Raishin applies it to Yaya which all her moves was originally Raishin's move even the Zesshou 絶衝 his ultimate skills. Even though Yaya's moves are different, the fundamental concepts behind the techniques are similar. After defeating Astrid Unjanku gives Raishin his second katana and tells Raishin to use it and Raishin accepts it.

KSwK_11_005-004.jpg

From left to right: Asrid Seto the "Gold Rose", Karyusai Shouko, and Irori.

Even Asura (ranked 2nd), Sonechka (ranked 5th), Charlotte (ranked 6th), Loki (ranked 7th), Hinowa (ranked 8th) and Frey (ranked 98th. actually, Frey on this timeline is already par with the Rounds) combined force cannot take down Astrid not until the Headmaster Edward, Rutherford intervene the fight by summoning a very powerful Automaton which made Astrid retreat as she knows she cannot defeat the Headmaster.

Some picture are missing due to some errors.

SPOILER THREAD:

LINK: http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/20143-umd-spoilers-thread/?p=1357606

VERY SHORT SUMMARIZE STORY ARC:

N/A at the momment.

Edited by UMD, 23 September 2014 - 04:04 PM.

KittyCat

KittyCat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Very nice; thanks!

Jaften

Jaften

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hey! Nice work.

Unfortunately, while I'd like to, I can't give any calculations on Raishin's axe-stopping feat... but I can supply a rough estimate for Yaya's train-stopping feat from chapter one!

So, first thing to determine is the mass and speed of the train. The passenger train is driven by a steam locomotive (evidenced by the tender car full of coal seen on this page). Steam locomotives from the early 20th century could pull loads massing hundreds of tons at speeds of up to 64 kilometers per hour (40 mph). Technology seems to be at least slightly more advanced than the 1910s that you suggested in your spoilers thread, so I'll use a later, more advanced example of a steam locomotive as my example, such as the Victorian Railways H class. Since the mass and speed of the train in the scenario is unknown, for this calculation I'll use a moderately heavy load of 500 metric tons (551 US short tons) and a speed of 72 kilometers per hour (45 mph) to establish a baseline. This gives our runaway train a kinetic energy of 100,000,000 Joules (73,756,215 foot-pounds).

Now what I need to determine the distance the train traveled before it came to a stop. To be honest this isn't possible given the information provided, so I'll just provide a range of reasonable distances. Personally, I can't fathom Yaya having stopped the train in under 25 meters (27 yards), so I'll use that as my minimum distance. On the other side, 500 meters (547 yards, almost a third of a mile) seems slightly excessive for the scene, so I'll use that for my maximum distance.

The stopping force of an object (in extremely simplistic terms) equals the object's kinetic energy divided by the distance traveled before stopping. Therefore:

100,000,000 Joules/25 meters = 4,000,000 Newtons, or nearly 408,000 kilograms-force (900,000 pounds-force)

100,000,000 Joules/500 meters = 200,000 Newtons, or nearly 20,400 kilograms-force (45,000 pounds-force)

It is relatively reasonable to assume that Yaya exerted anywhere between 20 and 410 metric tons of force on the train to stop it.

...Of course, this is an extremely rough estimate relying on a lot of assumptions. Accept it with a healthy grain of salt. And please don't quote it as being "true".

Edited by Jaften, 27 October 2015 - 01:24 AM.