Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Manga Similar to Unbreakable Machine Doll

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts

Does anyone remeber a manga that was somewhat similar to Unbreakable Machine Doll and had a female lead extremely similar to Char except that instead of being the older sister she poses as her older sister and also joins that school under her sisters name. Only one who found out her secret was the male lead later on in the manga when he saw an old picture of her family where she was actually 2-3 years old while her sister was around the age what she is now.   

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

mmmm, it sounds kind of similar to Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu, but I honestly don't think that's it given your whole description.....

you really might want to consider asking this over in  the comic finder forum section, somebody is bound to have an idea but it might be more likely to be seen there :)

http://vatoto.com/forums/forum/168-comic-finder/

Tn7HA0h.png

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts

It realy seemed like it at first glance but its not Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu.  I am 100% sure on the picture of the female leads family where she was 2-3 years old and that she joined the school under her sisters name and her sister in the picture was around the age she is now.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

yeah, it sounded similar but not exact, good luck  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts

Found it.  It was Cu-Cu-Cute.  I found the exact chapter of what I am thinking of also.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

awesome  :)

yeah, I think it's pretty competitive on that "comic finder" thread, you won't see many "hey, anybody know what this is?" threads over there that don't get an answer in 30 or 40 minutes or so  :D

Tn7HA0h.png