Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

UMD - Spoilers Thread

UMD Spoilers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

UMD

UMD

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

This section will help resolve your complains about Unbreakable Machine-Doll (機巧少女は傷つかない Mashin-Dōru wa Kizutsukanai, also known as Kikō Shōjo wa Kizutsukanai). Here on this spoiler thread we don't have to use spoiler tag anymore hence the name of the discussion.

Unbreakable Machine-Doll Story:

It is on the stage of the United Kingdom of 1900 to 1910, it is the keyword of one <before the world war outbreak> but, because it is a parallel world, does not coincide with the actual history. <Makinato> are deemed to have occurred from alchemy, it is recognized as a branch of science, and have been studied. The of genius magician have reached the unconscious to the truth of different dimension and anti-matter, there is a tendency that if there is a significant discovery that as the mystery as to conceal.

One of the main part of the story is the World War I. The Japanese Army, The British Army, Astrid the "Gold Rose", Russia, Serbia, Austria, Germany, ect wants to cause a World War I.

In "Elder Empress" arc, the Headmaster announced that the

Terminology:

God Simulacrum

Machine-Doll

Meteor Shower Prophecy

Japanese Army

British Army

German Army

Russia

Between the Russo-Japanese war and the civil revolution, the Russian empire is on the verge of collapse. Sonechka Snitkina is related to the Tsar family.

India

India was also under British rule during the story's timeframe.

Organizations

Kreuzritter

A small organization from Germany which consist of different races such as German, Italian, French, ect. This small organization is different from Magic Association and Secret Society but still they have power but not rivaled to those I mentioned under. The ringleader is a member of a German noble family, Rosenberg.

Magic Association (Nectar)

The oldest magic society which was established about 2000 years ago. Collection of Christians dived underground to escape the oppression of Emperor Nero. A dozen Executives called <Rose> has voting rights. The purpose of the association is the suppression of power, and was targeted to avoid World War. However, the number of <Rose> people is purged by <Gold Rose>, she moved to the side to cause a <World War>.

The <Magic Association> was first foreshadowed in episode 4 of the anime and chapter 14 page 9 (MANGA LINK: http://vatoto.com/read/_/125347/unbreakable-machine-doll_v3_ch14_by_village-idiot/9). Charlotte tells Raishin that he cannot prove her innocence and will brand him as Cannibal Candy's accomplice by the Academy, England, <Magic Association>, and the whole world.The translation of "the Brotherhood of Magi" in anime and the translation of <The Association of Machinist> in manga are all wrong it should be <Magic Association (魔術結社, Majutsu Kessha). Magic Association> and <Nectar> are the same so this translation is alright (MANGA LINK: http://vatoto.com/read/_/66438/unbreakable-machine-doll_v3_ch14_by_for-the-halibut/7).

Secret Society

That seem to have exceptional powers.

Others

Kingsfort

I think the Kingsfort is moving in the background even in the latest volume but not yet shown. The leading figure in the political arena of the United Kingdom. Influential members of the House of Lords with a pipe with intelligence agencies. It seems to have been approached to institute a joint research of what is referred to as "image of God" (Machine-Doll. In Facing "Elf Speeder" arc, the Kingsforts are trying to make a deal with the academy behind the scenes. (Co-operating on research pertaining to God’s Simulacrum.), but the details are unknown.

Note:

I will add more in the future just always check if there is any updates. I am quite busy.

Edited by UMD, 09 September 2014 - 04:56 PM.

UMD

UMD

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Pictures are limited to 10?

RAISHIN'S POWER UP:

LINK: http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/20144-spoiler-raishins-powerup/

VERY SHORT SUMMARIZE STORY ARC:

N/A at the momment.

Edited by UMD, 07 September 2014 - 11:04 AM.