Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 454votes)

Rising x Rydeen

Alt Names: alt ไรซิ่ง x ไรดีนalt ライジン×ライジンalt Rising Rydeenalt RisingxRydeen
Author: Hatsumi Youichi
Artist: Fukuhara Renji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shimonone Takara, a young, weird, and healthy boy, always wanted to be a "Stranger", a person who has an extraordinary power.
One day, Takara meets a woman named Aria who belongs to an organization. What does she want of him? Is Takara succesfully becoming a "strange" being?

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Hatsumi Youichi with illustrations by Piroshi Pulp
Go to Rising x Rydeen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic There are too many puns in this manga... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic When did Yowabi start to like Takara? New Window coolxal
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is the manga getting cancelled? (Edit: it isn't, don't worry) New Window awoodchuck
  • 16 Replies
Topic Main Characters - To help review on the next loooong delay. New Window Malignor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Rising x Rydeen, General/Speculation New Window Mugetsu Tensho
  • 17 Replies
Topic Rising x Rydeen NOT cancelled New Window Aurega
  • 4 Replies

940 Comments

I'm curious to see how the gel evolves throughout the manga.

This manga is hilarious!
What. The. Actual. Fuck...?
damn! that was very strange power he got there
greatest MC for sexual things ?
lol wut- gel master, wahahahaha !
This looks pretty great, I'm picturing the mc with Jun Fukuyama's voice (Lelouche from code Geass) and laughing myself silly imagining it.
probably his gel is going to be insulating and the MC is going to be some disgusting badass who is invulnerable to fire electicity and other powers ... not bad XD
MC should think about getting into the adult entertainment business. ;)
FINALLY, a shounen that I actually enjoyed reading.

The MC isnt an annoying, "I just want to be normal" "I hate this, all these pretty and interesting girls is making my life horrible" "WAAHHHH WAHHHH! BOO HOO!" constant complaining.

This manga is hilarious, the main character is likable, the girls are very pretty and well drawn. Good light hearted manga with a strong start.
i don't mind the ecchi but... Is the author seriously out of power to give to the main character? ....He's no different than a Sex monster with unlimited supply of SEMEN
GEL MASTER!
oh god i laughed so hard that must be a horrible power to have...well at least he can disgust all his enemies into submission?
yey the 2nd of the 3 has come i cant wait to see him use his gel on her bet that would take away that tsundere right out of her. Cant wait for the next chapter hes gonna gel thunder girl haha
Well this chapter was

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Electrifying
His power is rather... Freudian.
How he's going to school with his pants dirty? Disgusting. Posted Image
Followed bookmarked Favorited upvored liked awesome.
This guy is probably better than Spiderman.....trust me....
Let the Harem begin!
Funniest and strangest superpower I've seen since some of the ones in Ueki, more superpower mangas should have MCs with "awesome" superpowers such as this one.
I get strange feeling ...
this biri-biri Mikan might become next target for Bukkake or something ... *=* ...
It came fromhis leg
Oh god my sides hurt from laughing so hard.
Ohooo~

I LOL'd a lot when the girl asked if the Gel came out between his legs ROFL

And more Powerful Girls. I'm excited! Mikan is probably the cutest~

More Harem please~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics