Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 454votes)

Rising x Rydeen

Alt Names: alt ไรซิ่ง x ไรดีนalt ライジン×ライジンalt Rising Rydeenalt RisingxRydeen
Author: Hatsumi Youichi
Artist: Fukuhara Renji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shimonone Takara, a young, weird, and healthy boy, always wanted to be a "Stranger", a person who has an extraordinary power.
One day, Takara meets a woman named Aria who belongs to an organization. What does she want of him? Is Takara succesfully becoming a "strange" being?

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Hatsumi Youichi with illustrations by Piroshi Pulp
Go to Rising x Rydeen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic There are too many puns in this manga... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic When did Yowabi start to like Takara? New Window coolxal
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is the manga getting cancelled? (Edit: it isn't, don't worry) New Window awoodchuck
  • 16 Replies
Topic Main Characters - To help review on the next loooong delay. New Window Malignor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Rising x Rydeen, General/Speculation New Window Mugetsu Tensho
  • 17 Replies
Topic Rising x Rydeen NOT cancelled New Window Aurega
  • 4 Replies

940 Comments

i wonder if his "white sticky fluid"'s property is to negate other powers... it did cancel out that flame thingie on the girl after all...

or maybe it's just something that has some sort of awkward or inefficient power, like making people pregnant.
this is epic :) to bad is only 1/month but i didn't laugh so much fro a manga for some time
This is manga is awesome! It made me smile, and not to mention the gel-man too. Damn, the fanservice ain't so bad either. Definately following this. =D
I just can't stop laughing at the ending of chapter 3!
Oh god. I laughed so hard I ended up crying and giving myself a headache.
I choose you bukkakemon!
haha man the ending was hilarious.

I don't know if this is gonna be all comedy but if things take a serious turn I hope his powers won't just be used for misunderstandings and sperm jokes, which I'm totally fine with, just saying I hope he'll able to master and use his sticky white stuff to it's full potential.
biribiri.

there, i said it, now i'm much more happy.
happy happy happy shalala

and now to wait another month for the next chapter o/
not so happy anymore.
awesome last 5 pages or so, but great flashback on rail gun...err thunder god.

looks pretty dope in her outfit.
Mna i was so hoping he would gel the electric girl can you imagine how epic her face would be if she got that jizz gel shot on her lol.
@defry, me and the TLer had a lot of fun rewriting that one line :)
Those last few page was just wow how can no one not misunderstand you're panting and the nurse is covered in some gel that anyone would mistake for semen and what was with that nurse when did she hear squeeze lol
seriously .... the thing look so interesting and have such high potential for an epic ability battle manga ..... then the author just have to make the MC such a pussy(dick !?!) by having such a comic relief ability ....
Daaaamn ! DAT ABILITY . I WANT IT .
"What i mean is that i can shoot out sticky white liquid, in gigantic loads!! i wan you to relieve me of this so it doesn't come out anymore."

What a pick up line, legendary!
the nurse get victimized by "gel" ... lololol ...
When I saw his power I was hoping it was wax...... I mean seriously..... If you think about it ....

His gel powers might actually be Rank S ability because should be able to shape shift, and even explode and reassemble himself, solidify the gel, or even transform the gel in a deadly projectiles and the gel also acts as a insulator against things like fire, electricity, and other things, plus the gel also seem to make the female community horny. So yeah he could be the first rank S that they've mistaken as a rank E. The MC needs some Justice xD...
The Gel-man hahaha what a stupid power but funny
3 girls down, 1 to go! this manga, i love it :D very good stress reliever
i wonder what is the real power of this guy.?? it might be a legendary rank s haha
Indeed, Made my day lol Freaking funny hope to see more :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't stop laughing, Oh God Why?
I like this mc
this manga is funny as hell with that gel ability XD
hahah dam

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics