Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 484votes)

Spirit Circle

Alt Names: alt スピリットサークルalt 魂环alt 魂環alt Ruh Çemberi
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuuta Okeya is a normal 14-year-old boy, except for the fact that he has the ability to see ghosts. A cute girl transfers into his class one day, but acts particularly aggressive towards him. This girl called Kouko Ishigami is followed around by a ghost called East. Fuuta tries to get along with her but ends up failing after she sees the birthmark he usually keeps covered. She then declares him as her enemy, his birthmark as a cursed brand and claims they have a long history, while talking about reincarnation. Who is this girl and how are they connected?
Go to Spirit Circle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Concluding thoughts... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 5 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Spirit Circle New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic To conclude... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 0 Replies
Topic Honest Thoughts New Window CPainter307
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wow, just , marvellous New Window WaterlyWinds
  • 5 Replies

530 Comments

Well, if this isn't one amazing hell of a manga.

No, amazing is not enough, Epic Heroic uber extreme super amazing hell of manga (II´ turbo) and there is still room for more superlatives, but this what we fans of Mizukami Satoshi-sensei are accustomed to read from him, not?

Well, if this isn't one amazing hell of a manga.

I uploaded two newest scanlated chapters, CR is late so Anons did their jobs. Missing chapters are all done by crunchyroll so don't expect them here. Next chapter is final.

Thax alot :)

I uploaded two newest scanlated chapters, CR is late so Anons did their jobs. Missing chapters are all done by crunchyroll so don't expect them here. Next chapter is final.

For 44:

Spoiler

Hahahahahaha, bingo.
Time for Fuuko bug catcher to shine.
BTW how many chapters Mizukami sensei spent setting this joke

Spoiler

Rei and his jealous brother.

my thoughts ... or Fuuko aliens lol.

Congratulation Fuuta

Spoiler

any bets on who they are?

Rei and his jealous brother.

Congratulation Fuuta

Spoiler

any bets on who they are?

Duralumin is an incredible translator, after reading this it might suck to go over to crunchyroll...

Internal conflict just got a tad more literal. Damn this is getting awesome over here.

187272-Some-Men-Just-Want-To-Watch-The-W

just read ch31. in my opinion, i dont think Fortuna is really dead. I think the way Kouko hate him is just as he planned. By having Kouko forcing Fuuta to see his past life, Fuuta will end up having Fortuna's memory, and by viewing the memory in order, and Fortuna being the last one, his memory will be swapped with Fortuna, thus basically means Fortuna is reborn

yep, nailed it.

on a side note, it seems like i just cant hate Fortuna. no matter how evil his deeds are, it just makes him looks more badass instead

1ab33b0fd87c2916fa50979b970d6cbeb4a99018

As a big fan of Crunchyroll, I was wondering why some people seem to dislike them. It is the first I have ever seen of people hating on Crunchyroll. I'm sure you guys have valid reasons. Just wondering what it is.

Duralumin's translations are better. Cruchyroll often chooses to translate things literally, losing the meaning in the process and making it a more awkward read with some of the character's personality not showing through.

SERIOUS SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler

-delete-

if you want to read this:

Z88HAV5MFHR (48-hour premium CR guest pass)

After the most recent "past" life, I have a sneaking suspicion that...

Spoiler

1ab33b0fd87c2916fa50979b970d6cbeb4a99018

Yessss, they're finally uploaded here. It's frustrating to not have one of my top 5 favorite series readable on my favorite site. Can't wait for the next chapters, too, they're excellent.

Edit: Aaaaaaaand they're CR rips, which means they're gone. No surprises there, I guess.

Shame that CR claimed it. I'd love to read it as it comes out, if I didn't dislike them so much.

As a big fan of Crunchyroll, I was wondering why some people seem to dislike them. It is the first I have ever seen of people hating on Crunchyroll. I'm sure you guys have valid reasons. Just wondering what it is.

CR?

CR= crunchyroll
"Who is this girl and how are they connected?" (from the Description)

I dislike descriptions that pose questions as if to assume your already hooked. Its my personal opinion but if it is shared by most then perhaps it could be changed. Otherwise its no biggie

Because they were CR Rips, which are not allowed on Batoto.

CR?

gone gone gone gone gone........ why is it gone? the new chapters i mean.

Because they were CR Rips, which are not allowed on Batoto.

gone gone gone gone gone........ why is it gone? the new chapters i mean.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics