Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Concluding thoughts... How was it?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Omerlife

Omerlife

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 24 posts

Finally finished reading this AMAZING manga. 

This manga made me think about the meaning of life and what we are... Totally mind-boggling! I still dont understand the earth spirit God thing and the references everyone else gets but me... Please explain here...

I would like an epilogue where we see the 2 MCs together again.... Maybe married with twins..... Lets just wait till June.... If no one scans that book for the epilogue, I promise I will.... 

CPainter307

CPainter307

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Location---

Are we positive that it's over? Normally Mizukami likes to add pretty lengthy epilogues to his work (Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer comes to mind). Also, there were a lot of things that were never really explained, like all the things Fuuta mentions during this newest chapter (the aliens, the reduced damage of the black-hole bomb, and even the four spirit people we see discussing the universes). 

I feel like there's more on the way. I don't think this is the end. At least, I hope it isn't. It doesn't feel like we've made it all the way to the end, yet. 

saxsen

saxsen

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I am not sure that this is the end. I there serialisation is finished but the final page mentions that there is going to be a volume 6. check baka-updates as well.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=78322

it mentions the same thing in the status of the manga in the country of origin.

any thoughts?

Eldau

Eldau

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 12 posts
  • LocationDenmark

I am not sure that this is the end. I there serialisation is finished but the final page mentions that there is going to be a volume 6. check baka-updates as well.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=78322

it mentions the same thing in the status of the manga in the country of origin.

any thoughts?

I hope there is an epilogue, from the scanlated chapters 43-45 (vol 6) we only have roughly 80-90 pages, which are too few to really be bundled as a proper volume and sold, so it might have an epilogue (which can easily be rather lengthy). So my hope is for an epilogue, but even without one the main story was finished really well, it left some interesting tidbits open, but made a great deal of foreshadowing to the smaller things (current life). the tease of the gods/worlds in the end was pretty strong though, but can be meant to stay mysterious.

DavisWTG

DavisWTG

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I hope there is an epilogue, from the scanlated chapters 43-45 (vol 6) we only have roughly 80-90 pages, which are too few to really be bundled as a proper volume and sold, so it might have an epilogue (which can easily be rather lengthy). So my hope is for an epilogue, but even without one the main story was finished really well, it left some interesting tidbits open, but made a great deal of foreshadowing to the smaller things (current life). the tease of the gods/worlds in the end was pretty strong though, but can be meant to stay mysterious.

Except that volume 6 doesn't start at chapter 43, but rather on an earlier chapter. Everything matches up, there really will only be 45 chapters plus maybe an epilogue chapter like with Samidare. And now that we know all of Mizukami's works are connected, we don't even NEED to see the answer to those open questions in Spirit Circle - some can be left ambiguous, and some can be explained in one of his future manga.

oldlebby

oldlebby

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
This manga was amazing. Mizukami's works are so goddamn good