Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 230votes)

Jisatsutou

Alt Names: alt İntihar Adasıalt 自杀岛alt 自殺島alt Pulau Bunuh Dirialt Suicide Islandalt Остров самоубийствalt جزيرة الإنتحار
Author: Mori Kouji
Artist: Mori Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Treating non-successful suicidal patients requires a lot of money and resources. With low budget and a personal respect argumentation, a doctor will ask a non-successful suicidal patient if he/she still wants to live on or not. If not the government will respect his/her wish. However, the government doesn't just simply kill them...
Go to Jisatsutou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic High quality RAWs New Window sradok
  • 3 Replies
Topic Lastest chapter Discussion New Window Timcanpy
  • 14 Replies
Topic Replace cover to newest volume New Window sradok
  • 0 Replies
Topic If you want to rage/debate/slander come here PLEASE! Don't do it in the Comment Section! New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 7 Replies
Topic Accuracy of the Survival Information New Window The Dutch
  • 12 Replies
Topic Question about Releases New Window Zerkezhi
  • 4 Replies

680 Comments

So now we have a petty dictator on the island. Cool stuff. I can't wait for the moment that Sei or Ken put an arrow in his eye.
error: realise that taking ><
Spoiler
NEW UPDATE HELL YEAH!!!
Thanks a bunch for the update.
@hoihei: That will be explained in the next volume, though...
Spoiler
so..

Spoiler
Whoa, thanks be to you for the massive update.
my goodness, such an update is godly thank you
Holy shit, huge thanks for the updates!
Yay! A big chunk of one of my fave mangas was released!

Boo! Everything that survivor with the dogs said, is coming to pass. There will be blood, so much blood!
Thanks for the update ^^
romance eh?~~ hehehe
Did the latest update haavee to finish like that? -_-
@FakeHero you mentioned that the latest chapter is up to seven. why are the scans so behind?
you can't say that the MC sucks because he's scared of killing people... to begin with, he tried to take HIS OWN life, and couldn't accomplish it, you think it'll be easier to take someone else's life? You can't think about those things without experience. I wonder how many of those who don't like the MC because of that would actually have the guts to do anything in his situation...

anyway, this manga is great and I love the author, his works are great and deep, and a really unique artwork.
I read some of the comments here about "How the MC sucks because he's afraid to kill!"
It's hilarious the read that since most, if not all, of those comments come from people sitting comfortably in front of a screen in the safety of their own homes who have never been faced with a true kill or be killed situation.

I know that personally, I have no idea if I would be capable of killing someone. Injuring someone to protect myself? Yes, I've done it and THAT I know I can do, but killing someone is miles away from just injuring someone out of desperation. Especially when you have time to think about it before issuing the killing blow, acting on instinct during a life or death struggle is one thing...you don't have time to think about killing the other guy, you just realize it after the deed is done and then get dumped with all the guilt and nightmares...but when you have time to think about it, doing the deed gets progressively harder.

The MC is far stronger than the internet tough guys give him credit for. He has shown to be capable of surviving by himself in those conditions, he doesn't need to be in the group, he just chooses to do so. He has also proven to be able to protect himself with attacked and is quite capable of using the skills he has to his advantage...YET he is also strong enough not to succumb to rage and sometimes, base killing instinct we all have (he doesn't hurt others unless absolutely necessary). Sei is far stronger than most people on the island and most people posting on how weak he is.

PS: for those wishing to know about the dog
Spoiler
mc sux hes so scared of killing people with his bow and that makes me angry if there is a person that is a threat to your survival u kill it if you have chance but not him he just cry with his morals but enemy is not so generous he will kill you in any chance that they will get.
@Horizon: Is ongoing, vol.7 is the latest. So there´s quite a way to go before catching up.

And

Dam, have no one learned the ancient art of self-pleasuring (Ken)? The MC is gonna get a harem later on with his kindness.
Ohh, it's so cute. He's such a good boy to give food for free.
Didn't finish my previous post and clicked submit. *facepalm*

I think this manga has been completed (in raws), can someone tell me how many chapters there are.
If you guys get bored try the author's previous piece (his first piece):
Holyland: My favorite fighting manga and like this manga it has a perfect sense of realism that most martial art manga exclude (it was my first manga and I loved it) Btw it's complete both in translations and author wise.

Or his lastest piece:
Destroy and Revolution: Starts off really boring (mainly to set the setting) but like this manga once you reach a certain point, you won't stop.

I think
They should just have those rapist and thief killed. Problem solved and the island is a paradise (for EMOs at least) until some other threat pops out.
I just caught up, but I'm really hoping
Spoiler
This is one of the best written mangas I've read in a while. It borrows the survival elements from well know content but the entire story is very original.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics