Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 230votes)

Jisatsutou

Alt Names: alt İntihar Adasıalt 自杀岛alt 自殺島alt Pulau Bunuh Dirialt Suicide Islandalt Остров самоубийствalt جزيرة الإنتحار
Author: Mori Kouji
Artist: Mori Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Treating non-successful suicidal patients requires a lot of money and resources. With low budget and a personal respect argumentation, a doctor will ask a non-successful suicidal patient if he/she still wants to live on or not. If not the government will respect his/her wish. However, the government doesn't just simply kill them...
Go to Jisatsutou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic High quality RAWs New Window sradok
  • 3 Replies
Topic Lastest chapter Discussion New Window Timcanpy
  • 14 Replies
Topic Replace cover to newest volume New Window sradok
  • 0 Replies
Topic If you want to rage/debate/slander come here PLEASE! Don't do it in the Comment Section! New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 7 Replies
Topic Accuracy of the Survival Information New Window The Dutch
  • 12 Replies
Topic Question about Releases New Window Zerkezhi
  • 4 Replies

680 Comments

Can't wait for the next chapterrrrrrr 

Why isn't anyone scanlating this? It is so good and different from normal generic manga. This is one of the few psychological mangas that I have come across that don't rely on super cliches and filler content.

I think they are doing them by volume and not by chapter.

Why isn't anyone scanlating this? It is so good and different from normal generic manga. This is one of the few psychological mangas that I have come across that don't rely on super cliches and filler content.

Pls update soon, dying here

LoL so are you saying that if you don't get your manga fix for this series you may do something that would get you shipped to that island?

Fantastic... it's simply wonderful...  

The following message is semi-spoiler only, for which I feel like I should post.
And compare to Randrakan564's spoiler, my one is more or less a clear warning, than a spoiler per se.

Spoiler

Just found out about this. From Holyland's author? MUST READ.

Pls update soon, dying here

Oh wow i had forgotton about this manga completely and now here it is again, with 60 chapters! Its always a good day when you find a hidden treasure like this :)
The day Sei directly kills another person in self-defense. Man oh man. :) :) :)
@truf Hey! Dont forget Illuminati-Manga too..they did most of work. I'll let you guys on secret I was redrawing this volume and I finished it in august 2012 ;D ,Illuminati-Manga didn't have translator so it was halted for 6months
I'm always so engrossed in this series, I find myself trying to gush about it to others, only to kinda jump over the fact that they're all deeply wounded suicide cases. I've enjoyed this all so tremendously, I think everyone could... if they try.
MORI Koji sensei always make me thrill when I read his book. I like all his book. You guys should try his another work http://vatoto.com/search?artist_name=MORI%20Kouji
and thank you very much for Death toll team. It's good that they release the update in one book.
This = Awesome
Why do I have this bad feeling after reading chap 60?? Damn you to hell Mori if what I think is going to happen actually happens
Liv eh? Now Sei has a real family group. Stuff gonna get real if any of his are threatened. I doubt he'd hesitate to take an eye shot if it was one of his "family" was on the line.
Sei is way too cool.
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, thank you very much!
MORE!
@Randrakan564

Is there a volume 9?
Hey Hey Hey HEEEEY, now, slow dooown... You're gona choke me with all these updates..
You say that happy situations don't exactly fit into this story, but you're wrong. Despite the title, this isn't a story about death; it's a story about life. It celebrates how good it can be to simply be alive, in spite of any and all adversity one may face. Everyone in the story has been through some incredible sorrow. They've suffered horrible injustices, faced horrible deaths, endured hopeless situations... They lost all hope for life and tried to end it.

Yet despite wanting to die, they're still alive, and for the first time in so long... they want to stay that way. Despite the hardships they face, despite every heart-pounding moment where they look death and destruction in the eye, even when they're surrounded by evil... They want to live.

This is one of the most incredible and pure stories I've read. It shows the truest essences of living and life, and always makes me smile a little. It makes me kind of sad that the rest of the world isn't like this.
Dammit all the shitty situations suck but happy events don't exactly fit the story either...
how many chapters have been released?
Great, I'm crying here.
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics