Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 312votes)

Hirunaka no Ryuusei

Alt Names: alt A Love Story in Moist Rainy Daysalt ひるなかの流星alt แสงดาวกลางใจalt Cookie Girl, Cream Boyalt Daytime Shooting Staralt Estrella Fugaz durante el díaalt Günışığında Kayan Yıldızalt Hatsukoi Murasakialt Hirunaka no Ryūseialt Hirunaka no Ryuseialt Purple Lovealt Tsuyu Kaorualt Una Stella Cadente In Pieno Giornoalt 昼行闪耀的流星alt Дневной звездопад
Author: Yamamori Mika
Artist: Yamamori Mika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When her father transfers overseas, fifteen-year old country girl Suzume has to move to Tokyo to live with her uncle. Lost and confused in Tokyo, she bumps into a mysterious man. Who is he? And it turns out he's her homeroom teacher...?

Special:
> Hirunaka Shikkaku
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-shikkaku-r9404 )

Special #2:
>Hirunaka no Chouchou & Hibi Ryuusei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-no-chouchou-hibi-ryuusei-r12754 )
Go to Hirunaka no Ryuusei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shishio VS Mamura New Window chiibit
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Ch. Discussion New Window kulekrizpy
  • 14 Replies
Topic Your Favorite Interactions! New Window holanio
  • 5 Replies

539 Comments

I never supported neither mamura nor the teacher but i have to say that the nding left pleased , maybe because i'm not fan of the student-teacher relationship and also how sensei fell in love with the mc.Also the way she've chosen mamura feels completely forced, if the mangaka wanted them to end up together she should've invest more time in their relationship. The new series that seems very similar to HnR right now is boring , the mangaka should move over and find a new plot , she'll probably now change the ending and make the mc end up with the older one.

very pleased with the ending

and i like the MC . she's cool B) 

es un manga precioso!!! me encantó el final y es tan fluidooo!! mil gracias a los traductores por este manga tan bueno!!! :D 

I will be vague to avoid spoilers:  I put off reading the ending of this manga for so long because I thought I knew where it was going, and I didn't like it.  Then the ending turned out to be what I didn't expect ... but I still didn't like it (too abrupt).  It felt like proper development was sacrificed in the name of stretching out the triangle to the very last chapter.

Oh well.  At least it had cute art?

By the way, for anyone coming here looking for good teacher x student manga, I would suggest  I Love Her by Ikuemi Ryou.

I actually started out liking Sensei, but by the end of the series, he pretty much became an all-out creep. And six years later and you're still feeling sorry for yourself over something you should have never gotten involved in? Grow up, man.

awww that guy is so cute!! <3 aw but poor refreshing tennis guy indeed lol

I want to keep reading both Shishio's new small story and the gender bender one.. though honestly the gender bender one is making me even more aware of the age gap and I'm more hesitant to read it. As for Shishio, his neighbor looks like a mixture of Suzume and his ex! Stoic elegant beauty with dark long hair but also that cool idgaf demeanor his ex seemed to exude. But maybe that's because I'm trying to draw connections XP

Honestly, I liked mushroom bob-cut girl the best out of all the supporting characters. Don't know this monkeyboy character though (if he was in the main story, I never paid attention to him). Wanted her to make a move on the cafe uncle instead.

Yesss me too. I've always wondered why she never ended up with anyone. I'm glad there was a cute story about her in the end though :3 though I wouldn't have minded her with the uncle either ^___^ (I...didn't seem to pay much attention to the boy either opps...)

Sarumaru and Nana!! I feel bad for refreshing tennis boy though. He was cute, lol. 

Honestly, I liked mushroom bob-cut girl the best out of all the supporting characters. Don't know this monkeyboy character though (if he was in the main story, I never paid attention to him). Wanted her to make a move on the cafe uncle instead.

Agreed :( I want to see more of that uncle too (...no way... in the next oneshot? -_-)

Shishio's oneshot was quite interesting, so I kinda had high hopes for this one, but, hmmm... Doesn't mean it's bad, but just so boring(?) for me.

Never expected to see August Burns Red mentioned in a manga.)

NOOOO DON'T END IT THERE DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

The gender bender chapter was so cute. ^3^

Nekota and Mamura were both freakin' adorable.

They make shishio looked so sad.

Suzume's uncle married to whom?

I really enjoyed ch. 78.5, I know a lot of people didn't like Shishio but I still liked him as a character. Ultimately I'm glad Suzume was happy at the end but I liked that we got a glimpse of Shishio moving on afterwards also. 

BANZAI \o/

HnR is one of those rare stories that made my chest go warm. Beautiful manga, the art is stunning, the characters are lovely and the truth beyond it's words took my breath away.

Spoiler

This was my personal reflection. One of my favorites mangas so far, I'm glad I found it.

Just finished reading this and I loved it!
I'd love to see how the other 3 girls' stories ended
Don't be sorry for don't understanding the chapter! Everything was a bit rushed and the translation was a bit iffy this time around.

Okay, what I got was...

Spoiler

That's actually a tie

Spoiler

Spoilers below

Spoiler

Excuse me, but I didn't understand this extra chapter at all. Who are the characters? Who marry that barman? And who is the barman? Ok maybe I am stupid like nobody but please help me.

Okay, what I got was...

Spoiler

Excuse me, but I didn't understand this extra chapter at all. Who are the characters? Who marry that barman? And who is the barman? Ok maybe I am stupid like nobody but please help me.

Suzume's uncle.

That special could've been handled a bit better... It also feels like the author shoehorned in the genderbend extra to avoid giving actual conclusion. It was nice, though. I'll miss Sensei a lot.

Also many thanks to Damn Feels for scanlating this!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics