Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Ch. Discussion

hirunaka no ryuusei

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

kulekrizpy

kulekrizpy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

ohhhhhhhhhhh my godd aaaahhhh. their interactions are hilariously awkward and cute!!! i love how mamura's entire face goes red!!!! ahahah his feelings for her a so cute. X3

but also i'm not sure if these feelings will work out. like, there are still cute moments... but i feel like the relationship won't work out in the long run. :((( i think there's some hope b/c if he forced his feelings on her, she would immediately think about sensei. but he doesn't and gives her space. i'm glad about that.

but it kind of seems like she's making an effort and "making herself worthy of him" in order to distract herself??? hmmm, idk.

littlewhims

littlewhims

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

omg i was just squealing at how adorable mamura's and suzume's interactions are! and how he'll never make her cry, and how he wouldn't force himself and i thought it was sooo cute.. until the last few pages. i'm so upset, stop it ! he's her sensei, he can't do that! and honestly, i don't really see why he likes her so much; she's just a student and urghhhhhhhh. i guess i already know that the teacher and her will end up together, but but i don't want to accept it :/

Eyzria

Eyzria

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Well, I guess I will be witnessing yet again a very tiring love triangle...Now that Shishio told how he truly feels he is going to sway Suzume's feeling. Why such a bad timing? When all things have been working out with Suzume and Mamura why this time Shishio?

Yes, pride = a very hard and striking word for us. Because of that it can shutter you to pieces, because of pride you make things worse...ending up hurting people.

Suzume is already one step ahead of forgetting him and then all of a sudden you will fight for her?

But don't get me wrong, all this time I have been shipping Shishio and Suzume together, regardless of whatever age they have and whatever taboo love they are entering, until when he didn't fight her. Of course we all have things to take care off and Shishio thought it will be the best to let go because he believed there's a bright and better future for Suzume...well, my only message for Shishio is that: Throw out the pride and be selfish sometimes...

INMFINP_zps57bacaac.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)

I'm annoyed with the sensei because I like Mamura much better.      I like the side couple in this chapter, at least there is no triangle there.    I am reading this solely for a Mamura end so now I don't know.    I wanted to read one with the second guy being the end instead of the typical format. 

Edited by inzaratha, 15 June 2014 - 05:40 PM.

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair

Gosh dangit Shishio, I don't want to like you. Go back to being bad.

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep reading this one,  I am reading it as one I thought was going to be different, not the same formula, it's getting old and I don't like the sensei. 

Shess

Shess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
Edit: NVM it's up now.

Edited by TapDancingDog, 28 July 2014 - 01:44 PM.

tumblr_nd06mlXtkF1tgv0q6o1_500.gif

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts

WHY YOU DIRTY MEDDLING SENSEI

HOW DARE YOU SHOW UP AT THEIR FIRST DATE

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts

So Shishio wasn't there after all. But this is even worse! D:

I feel like Mamura letting her go is him starting to give up on their relationship. :(

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

I am really starting to dislike the female lead.   Disappointed with the decline of this series. 

aquiles117

aquiles117

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

mamura se para 76 capitulos salvandola y apoyandola en los peores momentos mas leal no se puede ser y el pendejo d shishio se gana un botellaso (bien merecido) y la jodida corre a verlo realmente ya no comprendo la logica d las mangakas....

Chi-chan

Chi-chan

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNear your closet, open that door.
Now sensei is on the move,
But still.. Mamura all the way~

Spoiler

CLICK ME! Profile

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

good ending.  :)

Arr-chan

Arr-chan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUnited States

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS ENDING. I mean I began the series shipping Shishio and Suzume, and continued to like it throughout the series, but then Shishio started pissing me off, so I was like MAMURA PLEASE COME UP IN HERE. But for some reason the ending made me kind of mad. It was beautiful, and well thought out, but it made me very very angry. I am now in that weird state where I'm like "can I accept this?? Is the acceptable? Do I really agree with this ending? Its great, but can I just leave it here?" URGH. :batoto_012:

Tomato Kim

Tomato Kim

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMt. Tralala

That Shishio - Blue extra chap tho...  :batoto_015: SO DAYUM BEAUTIFUL! Thank you, Tsubomi scans for making an english scan of the extra chapter!! TT TT

"Having a second lead syndrome is hard

lots of shoujo mangas have hurt my poor heart

[all those harem sht hurt me as well]